Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:04:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PAPA ASIC NEED FUNDING PLEASE PARTICIPATE  (Read 7829 times)
aTg
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 11:07:06 AM

I am very interested in this but I want to know if we will get the design of the chip itself or just chips and manufactured.

you ll get the chips at cost price

this is the best i can do

i can also tell you that you ll get the privilege to get as much as chips as needed on the same price if you are participating in the round.

Then I'm not interested, it's not better than other manufacturers ASICs, what is needed in the community is releasing an ASIC design for us to compete current hardware manufacturers.
It would be just the design you shared with investors.

are you trying to say that you want the gds + mask for 1.5 btc?

No mask, because it is very expensive, but if the design SGII because it does not cost extra money to share it.
this can be discuss as far as i remeber someone on the forum was selling the gds only at 2000 btc 2/3 months ago

but it not the aim here

I myself opened a thread in this forum to raise the 2.000BTC, and later released the design for the community, and they called me scammer ...

The cost of your proposal by GH is about 0.0015 BTC is not a bad price, I follow the project, if you do not get to raise the funds, we can talk privately to finance it among ourselves.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
papamoi (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 11:14:49 AM

atg

i hear you but timing is crucial as i ve wasted lot of time and opportunities since april

so choice is yours
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 12:03:55 PM

for people who are wondering about pcb costs and all

you can find some open source pcb made by forum s guys and you can estimate roughly that it ll be the same as the chip tech is roughly the same

as far as i know the maximum you would spend on the pcb would be the same as the chips costs meaning 1.5 btc for all your chips.

this would be adjust of course later on

Bossland

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 07:38:19 PM

I do not think that this will be interesting for the masses, including me

most of us would say, now i have 1400 chips, what i do with them ?
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 07:52:49 PM

I do not think that this will be interesting for the masses, including me

most of us would say, now i have 1400 chips, what i do with them ?

Yep, if you could team up with a PCB team who could get these into usable PCB's, you would have a much better chance of raising the money.

Phil

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:14:12 PM

AS i said earlier the pcb team is,waiting like me the chips specs to start design and all So it s not an big issue.

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:25:01 PM

you can find some open source pcb made by forum s guys and you can estimate roughly that it ll be the same as the chip tech is roughly the same

as far as i know the maximum you would spend on the pcb would be the same as the chips costs meaning 1.5 btc for all your chips.

I am a bit interested in this, but saying that all pcbs for 1400 chips will cost 1.5 btc seems very unreal to me. Ok i pay 1.5 btc for 1400 chips, but i think the pcbs will cost a lot more than that. burnin's cost was around 100 euro per board for Avalon chips. Considering that there were 20 chips per pcb that means i will need 70 boards that will cost me ~7000 euros. Let's drop the price a bit and make it 5000 euros, it's still more than 1.5 btc. With all the respect to your work, but it's simply very hard for someone to plan things ahead.

papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:39:09 PM

I am a bit interested in this, but saying that all pcbs for 1400 chips will cost 1.5 btc seems very unreal to me. Ok i pay 1.5 btc for 1400 chips, but i think the pcbs will cost a lot more than that. burnin's cost was around 100 euro per board for Avalon chips. Considering that there were 20 chips per pcb that means i will need 70 boards that will cost me ~7000 euros. Let's drop the price a bit and make it 5000 euros, it's still more than 1.5 btc. With all the respect to your work, but it's simply very hard for someone to plan things ahead.
are u sure that it was  his Costs price?as we intend to sell it at costs no margin for me
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 10:21:04 PM

are u sure that it was  his Costs price?as we intend to sell it at costs no margin for me

Why would he create boards at cost price for me? Maybe i didn't understand your post about pcbs. Are you saying that you will provide boards for chips for 1.5 btc or how do you think that it's possible to populate 1400 chips?

vs3

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 12:16:37 AM

From my experience - it will be crucial for the better acceptance of this chip if there is a reference design by the time it gets into mass-production. Or even better several designs tailored for different purposes - low-power USB "starter" kit, mid-range "fun@home" stuff and "datacenter-grade" for hosting farms.

Sample/demo program exercising the chip will also be necessary - that will make mining software developers' life much much easier too.

Either way - I'd be interested to give the PCB+drivers a shot.

CeeCee

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 02:18:15 AM

open source pcb and drivers and i am in! otherwise i don't know what i should do with the chips.
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 02:52:42 AM

If you got (blatently) scammed by Ed Trice, how can we trust that these people aren't scamming you?

there is risk in life

i m adult and responsible and i m dealing with reputable company as britesemi and chipmotion is working with britesemi

i ve done my homework and willing to make happen this project (i m on it since april as you should know)

I know you've been after this for awhile.

now do yourself your homework and decide

That is what I'm doing.

everyone is not ed trice and if i would have been changing my idea of making investment because of ed trice i would be a total looser to act like this,don t you think?

Not necessarily.

their website for your reference:

http://www.chipmotion.com/index.php?_m=frontpage&_a=index
http://www.britesemi.com/en/index

and smic is the fab

http://www.smics.com/eng/index.php

Now if you think that anyone of these 3 are able to scam us so please do not invest

Look at it from my view: 

- I've seen people refuse to work with you in the past.
 - I witnessed you get conned by a man selling dreams while people here tried to warn you.
 - You posted no actual evidence in this thread that you have  a prior arrangement with any of the parties listed.
 - You have not proven your stake of of this adventure, nor explained what your role in the project is.
 - You don't have any technical documentation to present, yet the design is complete and awaiting tape-out payment.

You want me to send you >=1.5 btc based on the information in the first post of your thread without having any of the details necessary to prove this is a thing.  I don't think you're trying to scam me and I'm not saying I think any of the three involved parties are either. 

You should delete this thread, re-write it properly and professionally address some of the issues above and you might have some interest. 
vs3

Activity: 622

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 03:11:57 AM

open source pcb and drivers and i am in! otherwise i don't know what i should do with the chips.

Oh yeah, certainly it needs to be open-source Smiley
The more people that know how to use the chips the better for the manufacturer!

papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 02:08:35 PM

Why would he create boards at cost price for me? Maybe i didn't understand your post about pcbs. Are you saying that you will provide boards for chips for 1.5 btc or how do you think that it's possible to populate 1400 chips?

it ll be better we talk about this after we get chips techs specs ,i think it s possible to do so but let s wait the specs
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 02:15:46 PM

If you got (blatently) scammed by Ed Trice, how can we trust that these people aren't scamming you?

there is risk in life

i m adult and responsible and i m dealing with reputable company as britesemi and chipmotion is working with britesemi

i ve done my homework and willing to make happen this project (i m on it since april as you should know)

I know you've been after this for awhile.

now do yourself your homework and decide

That is what I'm doing.

everyone is not ed trice and if i would have been changing my idea of making investment because of ed trice i would be a total looser to act like this,don t you think?

Not necessarily.

their website for your reference:

http://www.chipmotion.com/index.php?_m=frontpage&_a=index
http://www.britesemi.com/en/index

and smic is the fab

http://www.smics.com/eng/index.php

Now if you think that anyone of these 3 are able to scam us so please do not invest

Look at it from my view:  

- I've seen people refuse to work with you in the past.
 - I witnessed you get conned by a man selling dreams while people here tried to warn you.
 - You posted no actual evidence in this thread that you have  a prior arrangement with any of the parties listed.
 - You have not proven your stake of of this adventure, nor explained what your role in the project is.
 - You don't have any technical documentation to present, yet the design is complete and awaiting tape-out payment.

You want me to send you >=1.5 btc based on the information in the first post of your thread without having any of the details necessary to prove this is a thing.  I don't think you're trying to scam me and I'm not saying I think any of the three involved parties are either.  

You should delete this thread, re-write it properly and professionally address some of the issues above and you might have some interest.  

there is many negative point from my side i can accept:
-first english is not my first language so soemtimes i m not able to explain or "sell"my ideas or investment
-i m really not a good marketer
-i don t like overpromise people so therefore you won t hear me see me writing fabulous or incredible proposal
-the contract we are going to sign is prepared at the moment
- i ve written in the first post that i ll put 100k  usd in this
-the technical doc are coming and will come as soon as we sign

Noone is forcing anyone and as i said i don t know how to market my ideas (probably because of the language and maybe because i don t like overpromise)

choice is yours not mine
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854

einc.io

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 02:42:33 PM

This project will fail and is a waste of time.
Why?
As you said yourself, you are not a good marketeer.
To succes, you need to be able to communicate and thats a con for you.
You don't have trust at your side and you are late at the game.
All these things and a lot more are not in your odds.

Just my opinion, nothing else

papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 03:00:38 PM

This project will fail and is a waste of time.
Why?
As you said yourself, you are not a good marketeer.
To succes, you need to be able to communicate and thats a con for you.
You don't have trust at your side and you are late at the game.
All these things and a lot more are not in your odds.

Just my opinion, nothing else

again noone is forcing you

you don t want to be in no problem and i won t try to convince you

if you guys are not able to understand what is the luck to have an asic at cost price comparing the prices the other asic guys are selling their stuffs,i m not able to explain you more than this ....
Bossland

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 03:11:52 PM

but then again, why should the project be 900.000 USD ( thats what you write in September) or 1.1M USD ?

Why can it not be 300.000 or 400.000 USD, that is a sum that 4-10 big guys could invest into and increase the speed of things happening ?
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 03:19:58 PM

but then again, why should the project be 900.000 USD ( thats what you write in September) or 1.1M USD ?

Why can it not be 300.000 or 400.000 USD, that is a sum that 4-10 big guys could invest into and increase the speed of things happening ?

More chips will be ordered more the costs/chip will be affordable.

this 1.1 m is included 700 terahahs of chips.So the costs of masks is reduced(as it s divided and shared by more chips and participants) and we are able to give the number of chips i ve said to the investors

and with the promise that they ll pay the same price whenever they ll need them again

got me?
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 08:43:02 PM

there is many negative point from my side i can accept:
-first english is not my first language so soemtimes i m not able to explain or "sell"my ideas or investment
-i m really not a good marketer
-i don t like overpromise people so therefore you won t hear me see me writing fabulous or incredible proposal
-the contract we are going to sign is prepared at the moment
- i ve written in the first post that i ll put 100k  usd in this
-the technical doc are coming and will come as soon as we sign

Noone is forcing anyone and as i said i don t know how to market my ideas (probably because of the language and maybe because i don t like overpromise)

choice is yours not mine

Then you should not be here soliciting funds from other members if you're not able, willing, or prepared to act professionally. 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: