Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:33:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: PAPA ASIC NEED FUNDING PLEASE PARTICIPATE  (Read 7831 times)
papamoi (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:05:37 AM

Hi guys

after receiving accurate quotes from my ic house(chipmotion) based in shanghai china

here s what we ll have for our asic:

0.7/0.8 gigahash/chip
QFN package
65 nm tech
around 1w/giga of consumption

our fab will be SMIC .

As explained previously the gds is ready but we need to fund the tapeout and order a minimum wafer to get chips at cheapest cost possible.

For being able to give everyone 1Terrahash of chips we ll need 1400 chips/investor.

For being able to give these chips at cost price to everyone who will be with us on this venture,we ll need to have 1100 btc or 1.1 million usd
(1btc=1000 usd)

Each investor will get 1400 chips for 1.5 btc

so basically you ll get 1 th chip for 1500 us

and we need 735 investors who will invest 1.5 btc each

As i ll put my own 100k in this ,my shares in this will be 64 so we ll need now 671 investors bringing 1.50 btc each to get this done.

this is the adress where to send:

16VKxHkM8FHnAbyMPvu24QHDRxwCKKzh2n

send your name,email adress and adress with the transactions reference to btccashcom@gmail.com

feel free to pm me

remember minimum is 1.5 btc and you could always send a multiple of 1.5

the layout was already posted in my previous posts, i ll have the accurate chip details so we can start work on the pcb.

Please participate as this is an opportunity to get chips at cost price as you can do your math i won t earn 1 btc in this

thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
goxed
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006

Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:08:12 AM

Are the chips using SPI? If not what is the communication protocol? Thanks

Revewing Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:11:53 AM

hi goxed

yes there will use SPI

Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:12:37 AM

In case someone is actually considering this (which you shouldn't):

1. Demand Proof that there actually is a companies that is capable of this promises.
2. Demand some kind of contract
3. Demand that papamoi verifies his identity with you. (If he doesn't want to verify his identity with everyone at least with 1 trusted user)

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:14:23 AM

hi goxed

yes there will use SPI

Please also note that this is the cost we get if we order 1 million chips (700 th of chips)

thanks
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:16:56 AM

1. Demand Proof that there actually is a companies that is capable of this promises.
3. Demand that papamoi verifies his identity with you. (If he doesn't want to verify his identity with everyone at least with 1 trusted user)

there is already 2 or 3 members of the forum including john k who knows my real id

just check my posts and you ll also find that i  ve been already scammed once by ed trice of liquid nitrogen overclocking inc in april and i m working on this since....

contract can be signed when we have the money ready

i can ask them to prepare a draft for us

chipmotion is working with britesemi wich is doing fab with smic

you coud contact britesemi and ask them about chipmotion

thanks

aTg
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:21:10 AM

I am very interested in this but I want to know if we will get the design of the chip itself or just chips and manufactured.
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:22:20 AM

there is already 2 or 3 members of the forum including john k who knows my real id

just check my posts and you ll also find that i  ve been already scammed once by ed trice of liquid nitrogen overclocking inc in april and i m working on this since....

I will belive this as soon as I see a post from john k in here that's something like this:

"I have proof of the Identity of papamoi and will release this Information to all investors in case he runs some type of scam"

Sorry, but I won't trust anyone Coins where I'm not sure I can reach them somehow if they run a scam.

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:26:42 AM

I am very interested in this but I want to know if we will get the design of the chip itself or just chips and manufactured.

you ll get the chips at cost price

this is the best i can do

i can also tell you that you ll get the privilege to get as much as chips as needed on the same price if you are participating in the round.

papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:27:50 AM

just check my posts and you ll also find that i  ve been already scammed once by ed trice of liquid nitrogen overclocking inc in april and i m working on this since....

I will belive this as soon as I see a post from john k in here that's something like this:

"I have proof of the Identity of papamoi and will release this Information to all investors in case he runs some type of scam"

Sorry, but I won't trust anyone Coins where I'm not sure I can reach them somehow if they run a scam.

ask him to do so and do you homework

we are all adult and responsible for our actions
sushi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

ASIC Myth Buster

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:34:02 AM

What is the wait time for this?  I mean the delivery date?  

If it was April or May of next year, 1TH for 1.5 BTC may not be a good deal...  On the other hand, if you'll get this by end of the year, sure it has some good return for taking the risk.

I'm guessing, it's not taped out yet, so end of December is not likely

To clarify, this is just for the CHIPS right, doesn't come with the PCB and the controls?

If that's the case, there will be about 40 PCBs need to be purchased or go into another option buy + assembly

Who will get the bullet run CHIPs?Huh -  (Most Profitable Ones in this deal)

But the BIG THING right now is to VERIFY your account was not compromised and you are the same person from the original plan post  

>>> PM me for New ASIC Miner's Info.  We will go check it out <<<
FEEL GENEROUS TODAY?  ==> 1AHNusc3BQA2QJCokySAQ1Qtymr1ZyAG6P
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:38:15 AM

What is the wait time for this?  I mean the delivery date?  

If it was April or May of next year, 1TH for 1.5 BTC may not be a good deal...  On the other hand, if you'll get this by end of the year, sure it has some good return for taking the risk.

I'm guessing, it's not taped out yet, so end of December is not likely

To clarify, this is just for the CHIPS right, doesn't come with the PCB and the controls?

If that's the case, there will be about 40 PCBs need to be purchased or go into another option buy + assembly

But the BIG THING right now is to VERIFY your account was not compromised and you are the same person from the original plan post  

if we get the funds today,the chips will be ready to ship in 1.5 months (mid jan)

yes no pcb nothing else

the pcb will be designed by forum s people who are already expert in this.

so you ll have a better idea of pcb costs while they ll put a design on the table ....

i hope to have all tech details of the chips so they can start to work on the pcb and the controller

every investor in this will get their chips in same time

thanks
aTg
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:41:11 AM

i can also tell you that you ll get the privilege to get as much as chips as needed on the same price if you are participating in the round.

Then I'm not interested, it's not better than other manufacturers ASICs, what is needed in the community is releasing an ASIC design for us to compete current hardware manufacturers.
It would be just the design you shared with investors.
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:43:04 AM

Then I'm not interested, it's not better than other manufacturers ASICs, what is needed in the community is releasing an ASIC design for us to compete current hardware manufacturers.

You should understand that noone is selling his chip at cost price

we are

this is the main difference
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:54:54 AM

are you trying to say that you want the gds + mask for 1.5 btc?

papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 10:21:03 AM

if we don t reach this amount in 2 weeks

all sent amount will be refunded

So it s important to get it done before

thanks
aTg
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 10:29:51 AM

No mask, because it is very expensive, but if the design SGII because it does not cost extra money to share it.
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 10:53:07 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2013, 11:05:43 AM by papamoi

No mask, because it is very expensive, but if the design SGII because it does not cost extra money to share it.
this can be discuss as far as i remember someone on the forum was selling the gds only at 2000 btc 2/3 months ago

but it s not the aim here
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 10:53:33 AM

If you got (blatently) scammed by Ed Trice, how can we trust that these people aren't scamming you?
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 11:04:19 AM

If you got (blatently) scammed by Ed Trice, how can we trust that these people aren't scamming you?

there is risk in life

i m adult and responsible and i m dealing with reputable company as britesemi and chipmotion is working with britesemi

i ve done my homework and willing to make happen this project (i m on it since april as you should know)

now do yourself your homework and decide

everyone is not ed trice and if i would have been changing my idea of making investment because of ed trice i would be a total looser to act like this,don t you think?

their website for your reference:

http://www.chipmotion.com/index.php?_m=frontpage&_a=index
http://www.britesemi.com/en/index

and smic is the fab

http://www.smics.com/eng/index.php

Now if you think that anyone of these 3 are able to scam us so please do not invest

aTg
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 11:07:06 AM

this can be discuss as far as i remeber someone on the forum was selling the gds only at 2000 btc 2/3 months ago

but it not the aim here

I myself opened a thread in this forum to raise the 2.000BTC, and later released the design for the community, and they called me scammer ...

The cost of your proposal by GH is about 0.0015 BTC is not a bad price, I follow the project, if you do not get to raise the funds, we can talk privately to finance it among ourselves.
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 11:14:49 AM

atg

i hear you but timing is crucial as i ve wasted lot of time and opportunities since april

so choice is yours
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 12:03:55 PM

for people who are wondering about pcb costs and all

you can find some open source pcb made by forum s guys and you can estimate roughly that it ll be the same as the chip tech is roughly the same

as far as i know the maximum you would spend on the pcb would be the same as the chips costs meaning 1.5 btc for all your chips.

this would be adjust of course later on

Bossland

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 07:38:19 PM

I do not think that this will be interesting for the masses, including me

most of us would say, now i have 1400 chips, what i do with them ?
filharvey

Activity: 866

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 07:52:49 PM

I do not think that this will be interesting for the masses, including me

most of us would say, now i have 1400 chips, what i do with them ?

Yep, if you could team up with a PCB team who could get these into usable PCB's, you would have a much better chance of raising the money.

Phil

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:14:12 PM

AS i said earlier the pcb team is,waiting like me the chips specs to start design and all So it s not an big issue.

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:25:01 PM

you can find some open source pcb made by forum s guys and you can estimate roughly that it ll be the same as the chip tech is roughly the same

as far as i know the maximum you would spend on the pcb would be the same as the chips costs meaning 1.5 btc for all your chips.

I am a bit interested in this, but saying that all pcbs for 1400 chips will cost 1.5 btc seems very unreal to me. Ok i pay 1.5 btc for 1400 chips, but i think the pcbs will cost a lot more than that. burnin's cost was around 100 euro per board for Avalon chips. Considering that there were 20 chips per pcb that means i will need 70 boards that will cost me ~7000 euros. Let's drop the price a bit and make it 5000 euros, it's still more than 1.5 btc. With all the respect to your work, but it's simply very hard for someone to plan things ahead.

papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:39:09 PM

I am a bit interested in this, but saying that all pcbs for 1400 chips will cost 1.5 btc seems very unreal to me. Ok i pay 1.5 btc for 1400 chips, but i think the pcbs will cost a lot more than that. burnin's cost was around 100 euro per board for Avalon chips. Considering that there were 20 chips per pcb that means i will need 70 boards that will cost me ~7000 euros. Let's drop the price a bit and make it 5000 euros, it's still more than 1.5 btc. With all the respect to your work, but it's simply very hard for someone to plan things ahead.
are u sure that it was  his Costs price?as we intend to sell it at costs no margin for me
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 10:21:04 PM

are u sure that it was  his Costs price?as we intend to sell it at costs no margin for me

Why would he create boards at cost price for me? Maybe i didn't understand your post about pcbs. Are you saying that you will provide boards for chips for 1.5 btc or how do you think that it's possible to populate 1400 chips?

vs3

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 12:16:37 AM

From my experience - it will be crucial for the better acceptance of this chip if there is a reference design by the time it gets into mass-production. Or even better several designs tailored for different purposes - low-power USB "starter" kit, mid-range "fun@home" stuff and "datacenter-grade" for hosting farms.

Sample/demo program exercising the chip will also be necessary - that will make mining software developers' life much much easier too.

Either way - I'd be interested to give the PCB+drivers a shot.

CeeCee

Activity: 237

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 02:18:15 AM

open source pcb and drivers and i am in! otherwise i don't know what i should do with the chips.
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 02:52:42 AM

there is risk in life

i m adult and responsible and i m dealing with reputable company as britesemi and chipmotion is working with britesemi

i ve done my homework and willing to make happen this project (i m on it since april as you should know)

I know you've been after this for awhile.

That is what I'm doing.

everyone is not ed trice and if i would have been changing my idea of making investment because of ed trice i would be a total looser to act like this,don t you think?

Not necessarily.

and smic is the fab

Now if you think that anyone of these 3 are able to scam us so please do not invest

Look at it from my view: 

- I've seen people refuse to work with you in the past.
 - I witnessed you get conned by a man selling dreams while people here tried to warn you.
 - You posted no actual evidence in this thread that you have  a prior arrangement with any of the parties listed.
 - You have not proven your stake of of this adventure, nor explained what your role in the project is.
 - You don't have any technical documentation to present, yet the design is complete and awaiting tape-out payment.

You want me to send you >=1.5 btc based on the information in the first post of your thread without having any of the details necessary to prove this is a thing.  I don't think you're trying to scam me and I'm not saying I think any of the three involved parties are either. 

You should delete this thread, re-write it properly and professionally address some of the issues above and you might have some interest. 
vs3

Activity: 622

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 03:11:57 AM

open source pcb and drivers and i am in! otherwise i don't know what i should do with the chips.

Oh yeah, certainly it needs to be open-source Smiley
The more people that know how to use the chips the better for the manufacturer!

papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 02:08:35 PM

Why would he create boards at cost price for me? Maybe i didn't understand your post about pcbs. Are you saying that you will provide boards for chips for 1.5 btc or how do you think that it's possible to populate 1400 chips?

it ll be better we talk about this after we get chips techs specs ,i think it s possible to do so but let s wait the specs
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 02:15:46 PM

there is risk in life

I know you've been after this for awhile.

That is what I'm doing.

Not necessarily.

and smic is the fab

Look at it from my view:  

- I've seen people refuse to work with you in the past.
 - I witnessed you get conned by a man selling dreams while people here tried to warn you.
 - You posted no actual evidence in this thread that you have  a prior arrangement with any of the parties listed.
 - You have not proven your stake of of this adventure, nor explained what your role in the project is.
 - You don't have any technical documentation to present, yet the design is complete and awaiting tape-out payment.

You want me to send you >=1.5 btc based on the information in the first post of your thread without having any of the details necessary to prove this is a thing.  I don't think you're trying to scam me and I'm not saying I think any of the three involved parties are either.  

You should delete this thread, re-write it properly and professionally address some of the issues above and you might have some interest.  

there is many negative point from my side i can accept:
-first english is not my first language so soemtimes i m not able to explain or "sell"my ideas or investment
-i m really not a good marketer
-i don t like overpromise people so therefore you won t hear me see me writing fabulous or incredible proposal
-the contract we are going to sign is prepared at the moment
- i ve written in the first post that i ll put 100k  usd in this
-the technical doc are coming and will come as soon as we sign

Noone is forcing anyone and as i said i don t know how to market my ideas (probably because of the language and maybe because i don t like overpromise)

choice is yours not mine
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854

einc.io

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 02:42:33 PM

This project will fail and is a waste of time.
Why?
As you said yourself, you are not a good marketeer.
To succes, you need to be able to communicate and thats a con for you.
You don't have trust at your side and you are late at the game.
All these things and a lot more are not in your odds.

Just my opinion, nothing else

papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 03:00:38 PM

This project will fail and is a waste of time.
Why?
As you said yourself, you are not a good marketeer.
To succes, you need to be able to communicate and thats a con for you.
You don't have trust at your side and you are late at the game.
All these things and a lot more are not in your odds.

Just my opinion, nothing else

again noone is forcing you

you don t want to be in no problem and i won t try to convince you

if you guys are not able to understand what is the luck to have an asic at cost price comparing the prices the other asic guys are selling their stuffs,i m not able to explain you more than this ....
Bossland

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 03:11:52 PM

but then again, why should the project be 900.000 USD ( thats what you write in September) or 1.1M USD ?

Why can it not be 300.000 or 400.000 USD, that is a sum that 4-10 big guys could invest into and increase the speed of things happening ?
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 03:19:58 PM

but then again, why should the project be 900.000 USD ( thats what you write in September) or 1.1M USD ?

Why can it not be 300.000 or 400.000 USD, that is a sum that 4-10 big guys could invest into and increase the speed of things happening ?

More chips will be ordered more the costs/chip will be affordable.

this 1.1 m is included 700 terahahs of chips.So the costs of masks is reduced(as it s divided and shared by more chips and participants) and we are able to give the number of chips i ve said to the investors

and with the promise that they ll pay the same price whenever they ll need them again

got me?
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 08:43:02 PM

-first english is not my first language so soemtimes i m not able to explain or "sell"my ideas or investment
-i don t like overpromise people so therefore you won t hear me see me writing fabulous or incredible proposal

Noone is forcing anyone and as i said i don t know how to market my ideas (probably because of the language and maybe because i don t like overpromise)

choice is yours not mine

Then you should not be here soliciting funds from other members if you're not able, willing, or prepared to act professionally. 
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 09:36:19 PM

choice is yours not mine

Then you should not be here soliciting funds from other members if you're not able, willing, or prepared to act professionally.  

next time i ll seek your advice.

define professionnally?

we are all bitcoin fan here and it s not any kind of profession i want to make here but aiming to achieve a fan project.

so i ve understood that u are not interested and i m not really interested or willing to get you interested in this

that s fine thanks for your advice and have a nice day

or do i have to add anything else?
awgilyas

Activity: 147

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 10:24:49 PM

If there's a PCB design available for the chips. I'd be interested.

P.S. Need JohnK to post here to verify your identity.

1AwangATDktxLw8e6VaDijw9AMWz5wy8bx
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 10:34:59 PM

If there's a PCB design available for the chips. I'd be interested.

P.S. Need JohnK to post here to verify your identity.

Yes i want a PCB design first or at least some kind of guarantee that you can do 70 populated pcbs at 1.5-2.5 btc.

Wetish

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 12:13:39 AM

i know this is legit cause i take the time to capitalize my words
plasmoske

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

The realist

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 02:46:18 AM

Papamoi. Didn't you get scammed for about $50k at the start of the year to buy some 2 x 86.4GHz computer to mine bitcoins?

Personally I wouldn't really want to 'invest' in what you're doing. You can't even tell if something is a scam or not so I wouldn't trust you to run your own business using clear judgement/logic.

Running a ASIC business, you'll need the smarts which is something I think you're lacking. No offense. You can't just hire some Chinese company and tell them you want ASIC chips. Doesn't work that way.
You gotta know what you're doing.

And... I'll quote.

I would like to warn you guys that you will finance these guys business ventures by paying them upfront

so please be carefull

once the money have left your accounts there is nothing you can do to recover it ,

So PLEASE BE CAREFUL

thanks

Same quote can be applied to this thread. Trust a greedy guy who doesn't have any engineering experience and is relying on 3rd party Chinese people?
Seeing as 0BTC so far has been transferred, everyone here seems to be smart about it so far.

Also

the contract we are going to sign is prepared at the moment

Seriously papamoi. Just stop. We all know you want to get rich quick but look. You got scammed the exact same way at the start of the year. You signed a contract with some con man and handed the money over to him. That really didn't stop him from scamming did it? Don't let history repeat itself.
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 05:39:14 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2013, 05:50:27 AM by papamoi

Papamoi. Didn't you get scammed for about $50k at the start of the year to buy some 2 x 86.4GHz computer to mine bitcoins?

Personally I wouldn't really want to 'invest' in what you're doing. You can't even tell if something is a scam or not so I wouldn't trust you to run your own business using clear judgement/logic.

Running a ASIC business, you'll need the smarts which is something I think you're lacking. No offense. You can't just hire some Chinese company and tell them you want ASIC chips. Doesn't work that way.
You gotta know what you're doing.

And... I'll quote.

I would like to warn you guys that you will finance these guys business ventures by paying them upfront

so please be carefull

once the money have left your accounts there is nothing you can do to recover it ,

So PLEASE BE CAREFUL

thanks

Same quote can be applied to this thread. Trust a greedy guy who doesn't have any engineering experience and is relying on 3rd party Chinese people?
Seeing as 0BTC so far has been transferred, everyone here seems to be smart about it so far.

Also

the contract we are going to sign is prepared at the moment

Seriously papamoi. Just stop. We all know you want to get rich quick but look. You got scammed the exact same way at the start of the year. You signed a contract with some con man and handed the money over to him. That really didn't stop him from scamming did it? Don't let history repeat itself.

Again

if you don t want to be in noone is forcing u

don t make me repeat myself ,everyone is not ed trice and as i said i ve been fooled once and i m supposed to do my homework about guys with whom i m working.
these are reputable ic companies not some kind of b..s... american conman.

Eight months have passed between what happened with ed trice and now and i ve been contacted almost all ic about this.

don t you think people learn while they are been conned by some american bastards?

the difference here is that there is some kind of mpw already in process (i ve hold the information in purpose) and we ll get some chips being tested next week or so

if you feel you are smart and specially that i m a a dumb guy who is not able to manage his business ,i repeat again don t invest but don t come and act as smartass here.

AGAIN PLEASE DON T INVEST WITH ME

I don t want to convince you if you are enough dumb to not being able to understand the opportunity of this ,it has taken time and money to arrive to this and i don t want smartass and big mouth to be part of this.

if i warned people abt being careful with their money (after being cheated by some f---ing american bastard)i do not want to cheat any money and come here with promises ,dreams and fantasy.

i ve presented the project with realistic and reasonnable costs and everyone can contact ic s to verify if the figures i ve given are realistic or not

now there is always smartass like you and others who think that they are superior to others ,so i don t want your participation in this.

i ve been able to make this project to arrive at this stage it s not for getting discouraged by some smartass.

thanks

and there is specially one last sentence you said wich is getting me angry,if i wanted to become rich quickly i would have bought btc with my money and would have just kept it .

i ve been conned by ed trice and then bitfury didn t deliver the chips at the price he promises me(he was supposed to sell it to me at costs price)

and i specially know how greedy people are....

the aim of the gaiem here is to be not dependent to any greedy asic provider and being  INDEPENDANT comes at this price

but you are too DUMB to understand this.....

plasmoske

The realist

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 06:10:17 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2013, 06:26:27 AM by plasmoske

Calm down buddy. I'm just here to warn the community. Obviously no-one is forcing me. That's just a stupid thing to say.

if i wanted to become rich quickly i would have bought btc with my money and would have just kept it .

Now that's... I don't even. Like the time you sent $50k to some guy for a 1.4TH/s CPU miner because you wanted to get rich quickly ermmm... sorry I meant support the bitcoin network? Yeah if I wanted to get rich as well I would have just bought 1 million worth of bitcoins back in 2010 also. But then again I don't have a magical crystal ball and neither do you. Saying that sentence now just makes you look even more of an idiot.

Seriously just stop. You lack the intelligence to pull this off. You can't even spell or write correctly. Are you even a qualified engineer or have any at all experience in this field? Is that a no I hear? Money and desire alone will not make you win the game. You do need to have at least some clue.

Roll Eyes

Stop before you get scammed/conned again and end up living on the streets.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 06:18:50 AM

I don t want to convince you if you are enough dumb to not being able to understand the opportunity of this ,it has taken time and money to arrive to this and i don t want smartass and big mouth to be part of this.

... Good luck gaining investors carrying on like this Sad
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 06:19:52 AM

[...]

the difference here is that there is some kind of mpw already in process (i ve hold the information in purpose) and we ll get some chips being tested next week or so

[...]

Then prove it.  

What's the estimated efficiency? Hashrate? Where's the communications protocol documentation?  What are the supply voltages?  What is the pad layout and dimensions?  What are the core and IO voltages?

Where is any of the supporting documentation?  I came here because I have BTC, it looked like an opportunity, and now I see it's clearly not.

the aim of the gaiem here is to be not dependent to any greedy asic provider and being  INDEPENDANT comes at this price

No, you are too dumb to realize that we're asking legitimate questions because we were interested in your project.  Why haven't you made any effort to appease any of the concerns?  You need our money, but you can't even provide the slightest shred of support to this.  The only interest you have is from people who will go for it if there's an open source hardware design.  How are you ever going to get these people on board if a design can't even be made because there are absolutely no specifications?
plasmoske

The realist

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 06:27:53 AM

papamoi. Stop trying to pull a Ed trice move on us. We're no papamois.

Cheesy Roll Eyes
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 06:53:18 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2013, 07:56:19 AM by papamoi

[...]

[...]

Then prove it.  

What's the estimated efficiency? Hashrate? Where's the communications protocol documentation?  What are the supply voltages?  What is the pad layout and dimensions?  What are the core and IO voltages?

Where is any of the supporting documentation?  I came here because I have BTC, it looked like an opportunity, and now I see it's clearly not.

the aim of the gaiem here is to be not dependent to any greedy asic provider and being  INDEPENDANT comes at this price

No, you are too dumb to realize that we're asking legitimate questions because we were interested in your project.  Why haven't you made any effort to appease any of the concerns?  You need our money, but you can't even provide the slightest shred of support to this.  The only interest you have is from people who will go for it if there's an open source hardware design.  How are you ever going to get these people on board if a design can't even be made because there are absolutely no specifications?
i don t need your money and i ll refuse it

i ll ask people to send also their bitcointalk id with the btc or fiat as i ll be choosing who will be with us or not
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 06:55:05 AM

papamoi. Stop trying to pull a Ed trice move on us. We're no papamois.

Cheesy Roll Eyes

i don t need your money either,plasmoske,

you can keep on playing smart ass  and i m not intending in wasting time with time waster

thanks for your participation

at you next post i ll hit ignore button (things i ve never done until now)

papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 06:56:33 AM

every one have his method i m a bitcoin fan not a marketer here for making money on people s back

papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 06:58:26 AM

Calm down buddy. I'm just here to warn the community. Obviously no-one is forcing me. That's just a stupid thing to say.

if i wanted to become rich quickly i would have bought btc with my money and would have just kept it .

Now that's... I don't even. Like the time you sent $50k to some guy for a 1.4TH/s CPU miner because you wanted to get rich quickly ermmm... sorry I meant support the bitcoin network? Yeah if I wanted to get rich as well I would have just bought 1 million worth of bitcoins back in 2010 also. But then again I don't have a magical crystal ball and neither do you. Saying that sentence now just makes you look even more of an idiot.

Seriously just stop. You lack the intelligence to pull this off. You can't even spell or write correctly. Are you even a qualified engineer or have any at all experience in this field? Is that a no I hear? Money and desire alone will not make you win the game. You do need to have at least some clue.

Roll Eyes

Stop before you get scammed/conned again and end up living on the streets.

ARE U MORE DUMB THAN DUMB?

SO for you lack of english spelling makes people less smart?

hmm how old are u?

what u don t have to read and waste your time .....

Crazy dumb .....
JTrain_51

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 06:59:20 AM

Also would like to know this
Im reading the comments now looking for this
I would also know why you are not going to a bid whale and asking for the funds
plasmoske

The realist

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 07:03:23 AM

Strong scam. Abusive to potential customers and lacks intelligence.
papamoi is the Inaba 0.1 - Not as handsome and not as intelligent as the real deal.
Wouldn't touch even with a 20 foot pole.

ARE U MORE DUMB THAN DUMB?

LOL
awgilyas

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 07:48:33 AM

Yep. At least an initial sample chips first.  And so far I'm not convinced.

papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 07:51:25 AM

didn t got u?
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 07:55:05 AM

ok

i ve put the first in my ignore list as promised

roadstress ,

as said we ll get chips specs etc for pcb expert of the forum to start work on it

also as said in a week or so we ll get some test chips where we would be able to see how chip is performing

so please be patient

thanks

for others time waster, i won t reply any more and will start ignore them,
people who knows me knows that i m man of my words

thanks
plasmoske

The realist

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:12:30 AM

Good luck raising 1 mil in 2 weeks™.

You have no engineering background.
You are relying on a company from China to design it for you.
You have no PCB design.
You have no company to handle this. You're just a one man operation.
You require 1 mil by 2 weeks time.
You will not even know if the chip works or not once you get it because you have no PCB.
You say it's 1.5 month for chips to be done? That's pretty fast. Anyhow after that... you will need PCB designers/manufacturers.
That will take some time also. And then mining software.

And by the time you're done, it will be anywhere from Feb-April. KNC/hashfast/cointerra/bfl/blackarrow would be raping you by then already.

And it's good you have put me on ignore. Now I can post without hassle Roll Eyes
Easy2Mine

einc.io

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:18:08 AM

Other asics company already moved to 20 nm.
By the time you found enough fools to invest, 65 nm is already outdated

papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:20:05 AM

this is your  thought and keep it and don t invest with us

Easy2Mine

einc.io

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:36:20 AM

No one will invest in you.
You still don't get it.
You are not a smart guy, even if you are not a scammer (you probably are), any one investing in you have a greater risk of loosing btc than in
the hands of a capable someone.
Even in the hands of someone capable it will still have a chance of failure.
I mined already a few k of coins, you want me to throw some to you?

papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:40:44 AM

No one will invest in you.
You still don't get it.
You are not a smart guy, even if you are not a scammer (you probably are), any one investing in you have a greater risk of loosing btc than in
the hands of a capable someone.
Even in the hands of someone capable it will still have a chance of failure.
I mined already a few k of coins, you want me to throw some to you?

no thanks and keep it on

you ll be the second on my ignore list to day

have a nice day
Easy2Mine

einc.io

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 09:06:59 AM

More will be add to your ignore list.

plasmoske

The realist

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 09:13:01 AM

Basically any criticism / not buying = ignore list.

Imagine if this thing takes off and is for real and some customer gives him a dose of criticism.

Is he going to pull a BFL? "sorry ur order no is longer welcomd. heres ur money n your now added 2 the ignore list hav  a nice day"

No professionalism at all.
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 02:04:48 PM

This and the next "ARE U MORE DUMB THAN DUMB?" just made me move away about this venture. I was really considering investing into this, but not anymore. I wish you good luck papamoi and welcome to the BFL club.

ok

i ve put the first in my ignore list as promised

roadstress ,

as said we ll get chips specs etc for pcb expert of the forum to start work on it

also as said in a week or so we ll get some test chips where we would be able to see how chip is performing

so please be patient

thanks

Ok i can wait for test chips and we can discuss more after i see them performing, but until then this is a big no no for me.

bennybong

Activity: 682

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 04:20:04 PM

Ok i can wait for test chips and we can discuss more after i see them performing, but until then this is a big no no for me.

I agree, as much as I want to invest you... you'd have to be an idiot to just send 1.5btc to you with absolutely NO EVIDENCE.
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 06:17:36 PM

For people who are interested and only them:

i have received the chips specs i ll upload them as soon as i can as i m in between two flights right now

so pcb designer will have some material to work with

thanks to people who are supporting beside my lack of language and lack of marketing/scammer knowhow...

amer

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 06:22:47 PM

I think you are mistaken, no ASIC can be at 28nm, the semiconductor titans like Intel and Samsung are not even there for real production yet.

tips: 1amerApYUVjsKSuVUtfjxaoi7QXG7Zwao
bennybong

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 06:50:26 PM

I think you are mistaken, no ASIC can be at 28nm, the semiconductor titans like Intel and Samsung are not even there for real production yet.

KNC has shipped 28nm ASICs...
Easy2Mine

einc.io

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 09:01:41 PM

KnC Neptunes are 20 nm and are made by TSMC.
TSMC is the world most advanced INDEPENDENT semiconductor company and a step behind Intel.
Intel is already making 14 nm, Q1 2014 Intel will start mass production of 14 nm chips.
Samsung already start mass production of 20 nm memory.
Where have you been? Under a rock?

goxed
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006

Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 09:52:04 PM

?? Yeah Intel will never be there, they moved to 22nm Cheesy

Revewing Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 10:01:01 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2013, 12:38:51 AM by Xian01

Respectfully, I believe it is you who is mistaken regarding Intel and Samsung's mastery of 28nm at this point in time.
DPoS

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 10:16:33 PM

This is more legit than HashFast

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
dan99

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 03:56:58 AM

Ok, Let me know I am interested in your chip specs.
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 01:56:56 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2013, 02:33:00 PM by papamoi

Hi guys

i ve uploaded the specs and some other interesting information about the chip.

it is available on this link:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_EsXcAbNyswS1JFZ19XeTdfWUk&usp=sharing

but for getting access to it you will need to send an email to btccashcom@gmail.com

or if you have a gmail account by requesting the permission directly thru gmail .

with yout bitcoin id so i can allow you to access it

IMPORTANT I NEED TO HAVE YOUR BITCOINTALK ID WITH YOUR REQUEST

if there is any questions please post it here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=354426.new#new

thanks
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 07:12:56 PM

Email sent
kr105

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 08:08:22 PM

I got access to the documents, I'm looking at them right now.
awgilyas

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 01:23:23 AM

Sent my email.

CeeCee

Activity: 237

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 01:52:20 AM

is it possible to send you fiat €/$ instead of bitcoins?
kr105

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 02:56:44 AM

The "datasheet" seems very similar to the Avalon datasheets, in some places word by word. But the pinout and everything else in the design is different and makes sense to me. Maybe they used the Avalon datasheet as a base, or something like that, but definitely it is NOT the same design as Avalon chips (In case someone has the same wonder). Hopefully this IC sees the light!
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 05:27:15 AM

is it possible to send you fiat €/$ instead of bitcoins?

yes it s possible

contact me thru email so i can provide you the account number

usd would be preferred to avoid exchange rate fluctuation but euro would be ok also

thankx
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 05:35:35 AM

The "datasheet" seems very similar to the Avalon datasheets, in some places word by word. But the pinout and everything else in the design is different and makes sense to me. Maybe they used the Avalon datasheet as a base, or something like that, but definitely it is NOT the same design as Avalon chips (In case someone has the same wonder). Hopefully this IC sees the light!

hi kr105

i ve provided the ic guys all the open source documents so i think he have used them to prepare his own docs.

Now we need the funds to get this done

so lets move guys

thanks
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 04:25:32 PM

hi guys

i have granted access to almost all people who have requested it

please don t forget to give me your bitcointalk id in the same time

thanks
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 06:49:28 PM

0BTC received by 16VKxHkM8FHnAbyMPvu24QHDRxwCKKzh2n so far.

Congratulations Papamoi on a successful venture!
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 08:07:58 PM

0BTC received by 16VKxHkM8FHnAbyMPvu24QHDRxwCKKzh2n so far.

Congratulations Papamoi on a successful venture!

No comment
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 08:21:32 AM

hi guys

You can participate either here using this link

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/bitcoin-asic/x/5544840

But these guys are taking comissions so we ll have to bear this cost

thanks
kevcoins

Activity: 117

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 01:50:22 AM

where are we now in terms of the collection funding for this project ? is it 50%, 60% etc?
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 06:45:32 AM

hi guys

the ic company have received some samples

there are ongoing tests but here is the first results:

If core voltage is 1.20V, this chip can reach 780MHs

If core voltage is 1.55V, this chip can reach 1GHs

1.55V is the maximum voltage.

Others tests are in progress

i ll post all the progress here

thanks
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 10:13:23 AM

hi guys

thanks

Power consumption? Proofs?

Ramhound

Activity: 123

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 12:22:29 PM

where are we now in terms of the collection funding for this project ? is it 50%, 60% etc?

Are serous about investing with this person?

He has an Indiegogo project asking for a millon dollars with not a single person giving him $1500.  He doesn't even take the time to spell aproximatively the correct way ( approximately ).  If he was serious about open disclosure he would make the documents public to everyone without having to go through his "approval" process.

He has an unrealstic goal of February 2014.  He doesn't even have a PCB design and will deliver in February 2014.  If you feel like throwing away your money invest with this person.
intron

Activity: 427

- electronics design|embedded software|verilog -

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 12:23:10 PM

hi guys

thanks

Pictures?

intron
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:11:27 PM

He has an Indiegogo project asking for a millon dollars with not a single person giving him $1500.  He doesn't even take the time to spell aproximatively the correct way ( approximately ).  If he was serious about open disclosure he would make the documents public to everyone without having to go through his "approval" process.

He has an unrealstic goal of February 2014.  He doesn't even have a PCB design and will deliver in February 2014.  If you feel like throwing away your money invest with this person.

If we have the chip specs... our group could put out prototype Papa Wasps in as little as a few weeks. Given there were chips of course.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Ramhound

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:24:58 PM

He has an Indiegogo project asking for a millon dollars with not a single person giving him $1500.  He doesn't even take the time to spell aproximatively the correct way ( approximately ).  If he was serious about open disclosure he would make the documents public to everyone without having to go through his "approval" process.

He has an unrealstic goal of February 2014.  He doesn't even have a PCB design and will deliver in February 2014.  If you feel like throwing away your money invest with this person.

If we have the chip specs... our group could put out prototype Papa Wasps in as little as a few weeks. Given there were chips of course.

His Indiegogo project claims he will deliever around 932,400 chips by Feb 2014.

This is also AFTER the 45 days the project ends.  The timeline does not make sense.

1,000,000 / 1500 = 666.66666666666666666666666666667 * 1400 = 933,333.33333333333333333333333333 chips.
Anddos

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:28:58 PM

Wow another troll bites the dust

papamoi (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 03:04:11 PM

If trolls are coming around

that s mean they are starting to smell something

Grin
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 03:05:57 PM

give me your gmail and i ll grant you access to to the chips specs and other docs

send it to btccashcom@gmail.com

thanks
Bicknellski

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 03:14:31 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2013, 03:33:19 PM by Bicknellski

Email is available next to my name click the link. I am not an EE so I would have to share all the info with our EE's and if they have time then can give me an idea about time frames etc.

Not that we have plans to do the design I was merely telling the person questioning your ability to have a working miner. If we have the time and there are samples as well as chip specs then our EE's could make Papa Wasps. Redesign of our finished prototype in the BitFury Wasp in December or January means we might not have time for this if the A1 and Minion are still on schedule.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
crumbs

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 03:16:51 PM

Grin

Mebby this?
Ramhound

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 04:12:35 PM

Grin

If you really believe me to be a troll, then I would request you please ignore me, because I am only attempting to save people from what could be a mistake.  Do yourself a favor and correct those spelling mistakes on your indiegogo project.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 04:32:59 PM

hi guys

Here's some very important advice. Ppost some photos and videos of these "samples" actually hashing. That would go a very long way to establishing your project as real.

Buy & Hold
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 05:53:17 PM

For some other trolls or unbelievers,

this adress below is my personnal adress and you could check by transactions i ve made on this wallet that i don t really need anyone to participate in this project.

this is the adress:

https://blockchain.info/address/15nPF4GsjKExKtWxdrtdE4bfpzc9tNq5fG

but as i ve explained in my previous posts i m just giving people the opportunity to have an asic at costs price and get possibilities to buy it again at costs price.

Now if still i m not able to convince you, just keep seated where you are and watch

thanks for others who have already showed their trusts in this project.

papamoi (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 07:04:33 PM

Email is available next to my name click the link. I am not an EE so I would have to share all the info with our EE's and if they have time then can give me an idea about time frames etc.

Not that we have plans to do the design I was merely telling the person questioning your ability to have a working miner. If we have the time and there are samples as well as chip specs then our EE's could make Papa Wasps. Redesign of our finished prototype in the BitFury Wasp in December or January means we might not have time for this if the A1 and Minion are still on schedule.

I need your gmail account as files are uploaded on google drive.
thanks
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 05:51:24 AM

hi guys

guys who have already access to the docs ,have been sent chips pics and some test pics

help me to get this done guys

thanks
bennybong

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 07:37:09 AM

hi guys

guys who have already access to the docs ,have been sent chips pics and some test pics

thanks

You're mining on 50BTC.com???

FAKE
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 08:26:14 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2013, 08:38:56 AM by papamoi

who allowed you to post this here?

do you think i don t know how to post it?

you ll be removed from the docs access.

i have requested the mod to remove this and i m asking you remove this now

intron

Activity: 427

- electronics design|embedded software|verilog -

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 08:43:43 AM

hi guys

thanks

FAKE

Are this the new chips? Looks like there are few different
boards, can someone explain a bit more?

intron

bennybong

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 08:53:18 AM

Sorry but you're asking for 1.5 MILLION DOLLARS from us. Of course people want to see those pictures.

Also I don't remember it saying anywhere not to post them?

How about a video of cgminer hashing away?
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 08:59:56 AM

Sorry but you're asking for 1.5 MILLION DOLLARS from us. Of course people want to see those pictures.

That will be a killer 1.5 Mill video the most expensive one probably he has to invite Keanu Reeves for some Matrix Action Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 09:17:27 AM

did i asked 1.5 million to you ?

i have put a procedure in place for getting access to these docs and people know to read as much as you and they know the process to get access.

if i ve limited access to it it s not for having it posted in the forum

NOW I M ASKING YOU AGAIN to REMOVE IT NOW

Thanks
crumbs

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 01:01:16 PM

Thanks

D00d, you should try a different font, cap lock is no longer enough.  Something like this should work:

Takes ~3 days to work.
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 01:14:12 PM

FAKE

That top line is obviously photoshopped, its a different colour to the rest of the text in the console and crisper as well

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
bennybong

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 01:15:14 PM

Do you think providing 2 very questionable photos is going to secure you 1.5 million dollars? You should have no problem posting them publicly under the circumstances. You will have a much better chance of getting financial backing if you are completely open and transparent about your project. I don't see why you don't want those pictures posted in the very place you are asking for funding!

Thinks a scam or at the very least just poorly pitched until proven otherwise. Sorry.
bennybong

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 01:16:53 PM

FAKE

That top line is obviously photoshopped, its a different colour to the rest of the text in the console and crisper as well

My thoughts exactly.
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 01:18:55 PM

thank you bitcointalk webmaster for the ignore button

Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 01:22:19 PM

thank you bitcointalk webmaster for the ignore button

Sorry.. but LOL

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 01:57:15 PM

I guess papamoi learned something from Ed Trice after all...
crumbs

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 02:04:49 PM

Cheesy
Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 02:05:03 PM

I just had a mental image of him burying his head in the sand.

Bicknellski

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 02:06:26 PM

thanks

LIke I said email is there. Just click.

Ramhound

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 02:24:58 PM

You do know your email is set to hidden right?
bennybong

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 03:46:10 PM

Just received this via email  Roll Eyes
Quote from: papamoi
you have been removed from the list

i m suggesting that you remove yourself the pictures you posted without having the authorization to do so

if you don t want things getting nasty you better comply to it

thanks

Looks like things are going to get nasty! LOL
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 04:58:59 PM

thanks

what is the problem you are having by sending me your bitcointalk id and email me at btccashcom@gmail.com

as i ve clicked on all your link and i didn t find it so allow me not to waste more time trying to find your email

thanks

for other rats and trolls,my ignore list was empty until i start this project, and it s asking more and MOAR people in it so please come trolls

Ramhound

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 05:54:56 PM

what is the problem you are having by sending me your bitcointalk id and email me at btccashcom@gmail.com

as i ve clicked on all your link and i didn t find it so allow me not to waste more time trying to find your email

thanks

for other rats and trolls,my ignore list was empty until i start this project, and it s asking more and MOAR people in it so please come trolls

Don't act like you would even provide the person access to the documents.  You didn't approve access to the documents when I made the request.

You didn't even give me a reason.

Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 16:12:01 +0300
Subject: Re: Request Access to Google Document

You have your bitcoin id is ramhound and i m not willing to share with you

thanks for trying

If you project is real then you should have no problems giving me access to the documents.  I removed any private information out of respect towards you I expect you to do the same.  The only point of me sharing the email you replied is to share your unwillingness to share the documents, which is what I have said from the start, why not make the documents public?  I already gained access to the documents through a friend, determined this project is not worth my time, so unless you make up stuff I likely won't be back.
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 06:20:02 PM

hey rats and other trolls like ramhound

why don t give the total email exchange we had:

it s starting from the last emails he sent me ,so you need to start to read from bottom to top:

pasting from here:

After I did some additional research on your project, and gain accessed to the documents through a friend who did have access, I could careless about your attempts to scam the community.  If you don't even take the time to spell "more" the correct way then I can't the time to take your project as a serious project to invest in.

Your unwillingness to share the documents will be shared with the community.

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 11:45 AM, btc cash <btccashcom@gmail.com> wrote:

seriously i m still not convinced in what you wrote so allow me to not believe you and don t give you access to the docs

thanks

On 12 December 2013 17:30, Mutt <ramhound@gmail.com> wrote:

I can promise you that my bitcoin id is not Ramhound.  I took at the rest of the thread, and notice somebody with the same handle as me, so I understand the confusion.

I don't even have a forum account on bitcointalk.org at this time.

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 8:12 AM, btc cash <btccashcom@gmail.com> wrote:

You have your bitcoin id is ramhound and i m not willing to share with you

thanks for trying

On 12 December 2013 15:59, Mutt <ramhound@gmail.com> wrote:

I would like to request access to https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_EsXcAbNyswS1JFZ19XeTdfWUk&usp=sharing

I don't have a bitcoin id.

end of pasting

now let s try to understand rat s mentality:

firstable he come here starting to shout scam at every sentence then sent me the pasted emails  and lied in it and come after that crying here because he didny got access

can you believe there is such rats here???

anyway

let s move to serious things....

Ramhound

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 06:53:03 PM

hey rats and other trolls like ramhound

I would request that you remove my personal email from you post, which I didn't share with the forum for a reason, I knew going in you wouldn't approve my request.  Big deal I used deception, in order to gain access to ducments, you were already willing to share.

I specifically requested you NOT share my email and you did it anyways.

I have no problem with you sharing the contents of the emails.

firstable he come here starting to shout scam at every sentence then sent me the pasted emails  and lied in it and come after that crying here because he didny got access

Could you please take a minute to proof read what you write?

I never claimed I was going to "shout" scam at every sentence.
I did indeed used deception, in order to gain access to documents, you claimed you would give access to anyone that emailed you.
I used your response to prove my original thought, you are trying to hide something, and if the documents were actually made public would allow the community to determine what exactly you are trying to hide.

How is that Indiegogo project going? 
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 07:18:53 PM

Man, what is it with the Bitcointalk community and doxxing ?

As amusing as it was to follow this thread for a while, it's now starting to get pretty out-of-hand.

Time to put papamoi back on ignore, and I might advise others to do the same.

As they say down here in Texas, "That boy ain't right"
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 07:21:55 PM

This thread went down the rabbit hole! Gotta love it when the scammer is playing offended that pics he provided are distributed in this thread. Never heard the old "don't share pictures on the Internet if you don't want the whole world to see them" I suppose.
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 07:53:16 PM

This thread went down the rabbit hole! Gotta love it when the scammer is playing offended that pics he provided are distributed in this thread. Never heard the old "don't share pictures on the Internet if you don't want the whole world to see them" I suppose.

He might not be a scammer, but a very very bad business man.

RickJamesBTC

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 07:58:48 PM

Pretty sure it's a scam. "I need help please send me money to make ASIC now"
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 08:18:26 PM

rats are filling the ignore list net

what else to add

i ll have to open a self moderated thread as it s not possible to manage with all these rats around

thanks again for people who have shown their supports already

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: