Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:33:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we need more Airdrops now?  (Read 206 times)
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:07:25 AM

Yes, it can be. Well before most people are being scammed because of those airdrops need donations for something that I really don't know since it is free by just doing some task that will definitely boost the popularity of the project but as time pass by people already learned the lesson about scam airdrops. It was profitable before but now I think it is not worth it. Honestly, I still join some airdrops but I am picky now.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:21:04 AM

Base on my own personal opinion airdrop distribution does not justify a project as a scam but it is use to achieve a huge number of supporters and it is used as a medium to spread the good news of their projects around. Many people had already benefitted from different airdrops out there given by ICOs projects, the likes of nucleus vision is not exempted.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:27:20 AM

Airdrops are everywhere now: you go to telegram and channels send you tons of airdrops, you go to youtube and they give you videos on how to participate in another airdrop, you try to lose your self hanging with friends and one of them starts telling you about airdrop he participates in.

I noticed that only scam ICOs offer airdrops to spread thei shitcoins. But good reliable ICOs such as eCoinomic.net have no airdrop, only bounty. So do you guys agree that nowadays airdrop is an attribute of scam?
well, if the airdrop are insufficient for those who want to do airdropping,then we need more. I don't know how many or what is the percent of people who participate in airdrop because we know not all participate in this. others are mpre focus on their usual job.like bounty campaign,signature campaign, investing and trading.
billtonz123

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:34:14 AM

in my opinion i really dont need airdrops, just waste my time. because so many airdrop is scammer and we dont know where is airdrop is real. i always follow airdrops and hope get a free coin and what can i get now? nothing. so i give up about airdrops
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:39:55 AM

True airdrop sucks. I am not sure if you are promoting your business through this or not but you made a point of airdrops being sucker punches! I mean they never work out as we need to spend lot of time following their steps, we end up joining huge number of telegram groups, discord groups plus we have to be active on it all the time shit like that. What we get in return of this is really worst and not worthy. Regarding such project getting scam is not always true. I mean there are many who promote the business through airdrop in the later stages when they are successful and just want others to know about it.
bucsky

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

einc.io

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:47:53 AM

We need airdrops because this is the way to encourage people to participate in crypto industry, since normally new people don't believe in crypto unless they tried from airdrop and receive token that they can convert to fiat. But due to rapid growth of spammed airdrop newcomers are discourage. I believe we need airdrop but only the legit one. The thing is how to eliminate the scam.

》          EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now   ((   EINC.IO   ))
familiabitcoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 03:55:08 AM

Airdrops are everywhere now: you go to telegram and channels send you tons of airdrops, you go to youtube and they give you videos on how to participate in another airdrop, you try to lose your self hanging with friends and one of them starts telling you about airdrop he participates in.

I noticed that only scam ICOs offer airdrops to spread thei shitcoins. But good reliable ICOs such as eCoinomic.net have no airdrop, only bounty. So do you guys agree that nowadays airdrop is an attribute of scam?
not all airdrops do not pay, back again to the participants to first see the roadmap, whitepaper, and telegram campaign. If it has good prospects it is likely that the airdrop from the project will pay the airdrop hunters. But if it does not do a re-check as I said, it will be a waste of your time

BITCOIN REAL  ╼ ╏ ╾  THE REVOLUTION BEGINS
BTCr - BTC Revolution 2.0 - A Community Hardfork
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:22:31 AM

I do not think you could have needed a lot of airdrops but I do not because too much is not good too and so you better buy altcoin which is low and can be good for the future because now altcoin that can survive for the future

ZENC

Activity: 336
Merit: 154

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:42:49 AM

We definitely do not need more airdrops. Even airdrop is damaging the project. It's just for making advertising. Unnecessary.
bitcoin54321

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:44:54 AM

YEs we need it, for us to learn a free token. Airdrops is work that you all have need is effort for 5minutes. It was a kind of simple work and be rewarded by token. Easy money. The more, the merrier.
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:46:32 AM

Airdrop if cheated. They can only get subscriber's information, such as name, email .. to be able to promote their ICO later. or they will sell it to anyone else. So today's airdrop is hardly good and not worth it
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:51:10 AM

nah i dont think all coin that have airdrop is a scam and shit coin like you say. There good coin such as pundi x which is have a airdrop program. Pundi  is a good program that i think will be use in future and it trying to make trasaction using cryptocurrency. I do think airdrop is bad idea and many airdrop are shitcoins but not all of them.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: