Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 09:44:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling out Vod for his trusted input!  (Read 1518 times)
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:58:42 PM

We could charge a $50 fine for every red tag removal for garbage posters and not scammers. then forum could pay that money to hire more moderators to deal with garbage posters. they should pay the price. if they keep posting garbage after paying the fine and having their red tags removed, we should tag them again and then increase the amount of the fine for the next removal of their red tags.

WOW, who is this guy diagiran? we should make him a mod right now. I have also heard that he would enjoy very much if people could call him a dev.
LOL the way you were vouching for yourself from your alt, it's funny. Seems like you want it very badly  Grin

I remembered that I would just be wasting my time as the OP is too stupid to understand basic logic.
Good move @Flying Hellfish, I gonna follow the same from now on.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:19:50 PM

I'm still not sure what in the actual fuck I have to do with any of this LOL.

For the record I have no problem with Darkstar_.  I'm not even sure why anyone would think I do??

I was gonna spend a few minutes and reply but then I remembered that I would just be wasting my time as the OP is too stupid to understand basic logic.

Not you, but the global moderator.
Also I would like to remind you:

I am not here for signature campaigns (as I have never worn a paid signature)

Hello Darkstar_

I understand the campaign is currently full but I would like to ask if you would consider me for a spot if one opens up in the near future.

I also said before, there is no shame in joining a campaign and get some Bitcoin while you are posting a few times a day anyway. but you and global mod coming after me like this. adding somebody to DT2 list with such timings is rather a bit too obvious. there is too much conflict of interest. all I know is that, this is not the way of earning money. not for me.

🖤😏
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 04:26:12 PM

Pretty sure the explanation is that OP is a cunt and must consume lots of narcotics

Just repeating this for the benefit of flying helfish

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:43:51 PM
Merited by marlboroza (1)

~snip~

I honestly suggest you seek medical assistance for your mental illness man.  There are some decent medications that can help with your obsessive infatuation problems.
Literally_farming_merits

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:26:37 AM

Tag this idiot digeran. this is the world we live in kid. move on and join bounties with 200 Jr accounts to spam this forum and wait for DT2 members to catch you in action. since we have free speech here, there is no way to shut you up if you are behaving properly.

How about we feed you some of your own medicine? start reporting garbage posts to earn marlboroza's attention. if you keep doing this, they will all tag you just to show how the world works for the weak people. you lonely virgin. lol.
mdayonliner
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:10:39 AM

Sorry I had to step in after seeing another interesting way to bump your topic using your alt Literally_farming_merits.
Tag this idiot digeran. this is the world we live in kid. move on and join bounties with 200 Jr accounts to spam this forum and wait for DT2 members to catch you in action. since we have free speech here, there is no way to shut you up if you are behaving properly.

How about we feed you some of your own medicine? start reporting garbage posts to earn marlboroza's attention. if you keep doing this, they will all tag you just to show how the world works for the weak people. you lonely virgin. lol.

Funny, I still do not see any response from vod even after nearly a week gone since you create the original topic. That's another whole level of insult LOL (there could be a tiny possibility of vod not seeing the post but I doubt it)

Seems like s/he and all these DT1-2 do not even give any shit about your religious emotional blackmail

If you don't believe in the judgment day, you wouldn't care if your abuse of power is damaging our reputations. this is your judgment day here in this world. please be careful what you are going to say or do, there will be consequences for every action. I'm asking you to either intervene and help me to clear my name or abuse your power further and ruin your own reputations.

I only merited him to make him stop embarrassing himself.
-The forum did not give you sMerits to spend on covering up someone's embarrassment. It's here for rewarding only objectively high-quality posts

digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:47:37 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 09:03:59 AM by digaran

Sorry I had to step in after seeing another interesting way to bump your topic using your alt Literally_farming_merits.

Funny, I still do not see any response from vod even after nearly a week gone since you create the original topic. That's another whole level of insult LOL (there could be a tiny possibility of vod not seeing the post but I doubt it)

Seems like s/he and all these DT1-2 do not even give any shit about your religious emotional blackmail

If you don't believe in the judgment day, you wouldn't care if your abuse of power is damaging our reputations. this is your judgment day here in this world. please be careful what you are going to say or do, there will be consequences for every action. I'm asking you to either intervene and help me to clear my name or abuse your power further and ruin your own reputations.

I only merited him to make him stop embarrassing himself.
-The forum did not give you sMerits to spend on covering up someone's embarrassment. It's here for rewarding only objectively high-quality posts

How about I point out marlboroza removing red trust from your account? how about you see if the post I merited with 1 source sMerit really was good or not? how about I point out your actual blackmail attempt by asking people to confess in your thread? let me go and archive your thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3186068.msg33002686#msg33002686

Consider this a bump:

Apparently, digaran resigned from being a merit source.
Reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3436932.0
He now want to be a merit source again: Reapplying as a merit source!.

Consider this a bump Cheesy
He removed his sig too as promised (can't fine the exact post for reference but I am 100% sure about it). Guy is trying his best.
Latest update: Vod hasn't replied yet  Grin

Consider this another bump Cheesy

More?

🖤😏
mdayonliner
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:04:31 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 09:21:51 AM by mdayonliner

How about I point out marlboroza removing red trust from your account? how about you see if the post I merited with 1 source sMerit really was good or not? how about I point out your actual blackmail attempt by asking people to confess in your thread? let me go and archive your thread.

Dude,
Bring it on... I invited you looooonnnnggggg ago.

However, one thing is for sure, you are trying to pull my leg. I was going through your post history after this indecent today. And this is what I found.
Seems like you are having a long history with me(!)

What is your problem. Feel free to spit it out. I am ready for it.
Archive 1 | Archive 2 | Archive 3 | Archive 4

Above archives for permanent reference.
- Dude, did you miss that?

Consider this a bump:

He removed his sig too as promised (can't fine the exact post for reference but I am 100% sure about it). Guy is trying his best.
Latest update: Vod hasn't replied yet  Grin

More?
Sure... and don't forget to prove your point with some decent logics (I doubt you have any LAMO)

How about I point out marlboroza removing red trust from your account?

Because s/he was satisfied with my explanation and found it convincing that I did not abuse merit. Ref: Archive

how about you see if the post I merited with 1 source sMerit really was good or not?
What is your point? Ain't you now doubting yourself?

how about I point out your actual blackmail attempt by asking people to confess in your thread?
How come this (mdayonliner's Red Trust removal T&C) become blackmailing people? Dude I fucking spend hours after hours to investigate merit abusers on my Merit abusers network topic. I do extensive research before tagging anyone for merit abusing. If I find them guilty (100%) then I tag them with a red trust. I am a human and I can make mistake plus these abusers also need to acknowledge that they will not do the same mistake again so I kept an option for them to apply for redTrust removal. What the fuck is wrong with that?

You know you do not make sense in all these fucking drama you do on the forum? STFO you faggot!

digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:21:27 AM

Dude,
Bring it on... I invited you looooonnnnggggg ago.

However, one thing is for sure, you are trying to pull my leg. I was going through your post history after this indecent today. And this is what I found.
Seems like you are having a long history with me(!)

Archive 1 | Archive 2 | Archive 3 | Archive 4

Above archives for permanent reference.
- Dude, did you miss that?

Consider this a bump:

Latest update: Vod hasn't replied yet  Grin

More?
Sure... and don't forget to prove your point with some decent logics (I doubt you have any LAMO)

Stop sucking for people. need more logic? stop sucking for other people and have your own principles. sucking for people for money is what whores would do. when you see a person in position of power is doing wrong, if you stay silent, you are sucking for people to save your own ass. need to save my own ass you said.

I know, it's annoying to involve in fight plus I need to save my ass.

Stop it man. you are acting like a whore.

🖤😏
mdayonliner
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:31:40 AM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (1)

Stop sucking for people. need more logic? stop sucking for other people and have your own principles. sucking for people for money is what whores would do. when you see a person in position of power is doing wrong, if you stay silent, you are sucking for people to save your own ass. need to save my own ass you said.

Fuck off you faggot, read the whole thread and understand why I said that...

I am doing these things voluntary, I am red tagging people for merit abusing but they are red tagging me because I red tagged them (Which is not a valid reason). Now if I find a DT member who is abusing merit and then if I red tag him/her and in return if they red tag me back for no reason, don't you think my account will have a drop on redTrust?

You know what? I am wasting my time arguing with you. You are just a mentally sick attention seeker, doing all these shitty acts because you think you need respect? Respect others in the first place to earn it. Good luck.

digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:10:06 AM

Fuck off you faggot, read the whole thread and understand why I said that...

I am doing these things voluntary, I am red tagging people for merit abusing but they are red tagging me because I red tagged them (Which is not a valid reason). Now if I find a DT member who is abusing merit and then if I red tag him/her and in return if they red tag me back for no reason, don't you think my account will have a drop on redTrust?

You know what? I am wasting my time arguing with you. You are just a mentally sick attention seeker, doing all these shitty acts because you think you need respect? Respect others in the first place to earn it. Good luck.
Quoting for future reference. also stop shilling to create a cluster of quotes here.

🖤😏
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:14:56 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 03:07:28 PM by marlboroza

Funny, I still do not see any response from vod even after nearly a week gone ]since you create the original topic[
Because this isn't original topic.

This topic started as "Is marlboroza alt of theymos because my off topics replies were deleted", then it become "marlboroza is abusing power" and finally "Calling out Vod for his trusted input".

For your record:
This is marlboroza telling me that he doesn't trust me.

Why don't you quote other parts of conversation:
It was just a joke, one expression which we use in my country when we think someone is not doing his job properly or they won't be able to do job properly - which means, I don't think you will be good moderator.
I am sorry if that insulted you, but terrorist? Now that is fucked.
I never called you terrorist, so how about stop putting words in my mouth?
Now, point me to trust part.

And for your record:
My green trust shouldn't bother you, also my trust sent to you shouldn't bother you either, it is untrusted rating anyway, sorry but I can't trust person who would remove negative trust from scammer or cheater for 50$, trust doesn't work like that.
I wasn't aware that I was added to dt and that rating was before I become dt, click on trust and find "untrusted feedback" I don't know which part of that you don't understand. bold part is important.

Now I'm calling a trusted member of this forum for his opinion. @Vod I'd like you to tell me what do you think about my behaviour? I provided you with a few posts of mine.

I don't like to dig into other positive feedbacks you left without reference for other people. this is just an example: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=459781

Astargath posted to judge mprep, so his trust caught my attention, otherwise I have no problem with Astargath. I even gave him 3 merits, 1 from my source merits and 2 of my own sMerits. in case if you are wondering, I didn't try to bribe him for this post. no I realized that he had merited me before and I thought that he was talking like that because I never merited him. I only merited him to make him stop embarrassing himself.

Now that I have explained myself. I'm calling out Vod to act as a judge, because he has done so many times if you read his positive feedbacks.

Tell us please what do you think about marlboroza's tag on me? whether you lie or tell the truth, people are the ones I care about. judge my case to show to the people that your positive trust with no reference is justified and you haven't been abusing your position.

I'm going to call other DT1-2 members as well in the future. you guys either deserve our trust and respect or you are just abusing your power.

I'm waiting for your(DT1-2) verdict. you made this personal.  note, if you(DT1-2 members) refuse to comment, you should have refused to comment on other people's trust page as well but you didn't.
Last time you made some changes after I criticized you, that seems like a responsible person to me, show us one more time if you have the time.
What does this mean "abuse your power further"?
judge my case to show to the people that your positive trust with no reference is justified and you haven't been abusing your position.
Let me see if I understand this correctly.
If Vod doesn't reply, you will take that as a proof that he abused his position?
seek medical assistance for your mental illness man
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 04:23:07 PM

I am not here for signature campaigns (as I have never worn a paid signature)
Hello Darkstar_

I understand the campaign is currently full but I would like to ask if you would consider me for a spot if one opens up in the near future.
I also said before, there is no shame in joining a campaign and get some Bitcoin while you are posting a few times a day anyway. but you and global mod coming after me like this. adding somebody to DT2 list with such timings is rather a bit too obvious. there is too much conflict of interest. all I know is that, this is not the way of earning money. not for me.
Requesting to join ChipMixer is probably exactly what someone who doesn't post purely for money does. There's no minimum number of posts which exercises freedom.

If you were in the position where you may have been considered a viable applicant for the campaign, wouldn't you do so? (IIRC this was after the moderator promotion)
And where the fuck is the conflict of interest?

hilariousetc
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 3036

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:40:20 PM

And where the fuck is the conflict of interest?

If I understood digaran's nonsense correctly he did what all butthurts do and invent a wild, tenuous conspiracy theory to try justify himself. I added Darkstar to my trust list and Flying Hellfish applied to Chipmixer and will quite possibly (in my opinion) be the next person to get a slot. Of course, I am Staff and so is Flying Hellfish. So according to digaran that means me adding Darkstar is a bribe/conflict of interest to get Flying Hellfish a spot on the campaign. Of course! Makes perfect sense  Roll Eyes.  

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mdayonliner
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:17:13 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 05:29:24 PM by mdayonliner

Funny, I still do not see any response from vod even after nearly a week gone ]since you create the original topic[
Because this isn't original topic.

This topic started as "Is marlboroza alt of theymos because my off topics replies were deleted", then it become "marlboroza is abusing power" and finally "Calling out Vod for his trusted input".
Ok that make sense. I guess this topic needs some exposure so that him (the sarcastic) can convince himself that Vod did not care (possibly) at all.
He may find some peace for himself that way.  Grin

Here is what I am going to do. I am gonna do a charity for him...
I am gonna replace the current link I have under my username with few texts and another link of this topic to get Vod's attention for the next 24 hours LOL

PS: Vod please excuse my childish act. Thanks in advance  Smiley

Let me see if I understand this correctly.
If Vod doesn't reply, you will take that as a proof that he abused his position?
seek medical assistance for your mental illness man
Oh man! I pretty sure this will be his next story LAMO (if that actually happen)

Update:
Done
Stays for next 24 hours or until any response from Vod.
Timer

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 05:34:37 PM

...but you and global mod coming after me like this. adding somebody to DT2 list with such timings is rather a bit too obvious.

Wait...

Did you just imply that @marlboroza was added to @hilariousandco's DT network to single you out and give you a default red trust? Huh

My. God.

The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 6869

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:56:51 PM

If I understood digaran's nonsense correctly he did what all butthurts do and invent a wild, tenuous conspiracy theory to try justify himself. I added Darkstar to my trust list and Flying Hellfish applied to Chipmixer and will quite possibly (in my opinion) be the next person to get a slot. Of course, I am Staff and so is Flying Hellfish. So according to digaran that means me adding Darkstar is a bribe/conflict of interest to get Flying Hellfish a spot on the campaign. Of course! Makes perfect sense  Roll Eyes
I don't blame Flying Hellfish for applying to Chipmixer, even if he's stated that he's never been in a campaign.  It's a great campaign that has some of the best posters in it, as well as the most trusted.  One should feel proud to wear the Chipmixer signature.  Flying Hellfish posts quite a bit, and his posts are quality--why NOT get paid for doing something you're going to do anyway?  He's the kind of person who deserves to be in a campaign, which is in sharp contrast to the majority of participants on the forum, who came here solely for a paycheck.  No shame in his game.

Digaran is just trolling.  I had him on my ignore list for quite a while, and I can't remember exactly why I removed him--but his trolling is getting to the point where he's about to go back on it.  If he could tone down the mental illness/substance abuse just a little bit, and up his English just a little bit, he'd be a pretty good member here.  Maybe he'll take such a suggestion to heart.  The insanity might need to be medicated, but there's no shortage of psychiatrists in the world.  He'd do well to consult one.  For life.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 8941

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 06:07:04 PM

I'm still not sure what in the actual fuck I have to do with any of this LOL.

For the record I have no problem with Darkstar_.  I'm not even sure why anyone would think I do??

I was gonna spend a few minutes and reply but then I remembered that I would just be wasting my time as the OP is too stupid to understand basic logic.

I'm pretty sure digaran is jelly of your moderator job... seeing how he attempted to insert himself into some sort of a position on the Japanese board and now the French board. I'd say let's create a special board for digaran an appoint him dictator for life there. That should solve this issue and we can move back to our regularly scheduled Quicksy dramas.

@Vod I'd like you to tell me what do you think about my behaviour? I provided you with a few posts of mine.

I hope you have PMed Vod at least a dozen times. He really likes that.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 3090

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 10:51:54 PM
Merited by suchmoon (1)

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
mdayonliner
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:40:18 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Here is what I am going to do. I am gonna do a charity for him...
I am gonna replace the current link I have under my username with few texts and another link of this topic to get Vod's attention for the next 24 hours LOL

But... Finally, we have Vod's wise words. The whole point was to have Vod's attention and it worked! The charity worked!!   Smiley

Done
Stays for next 24 hours or until any response from Vod.
Timer

I am free to take back my space (under the username), no more childish act, at-least not for next few days. I have few serious work to sort out. By the way thank you Vod for stepping in.

PS: I might consider doing more charity, it feels good.  Tongue

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: