Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:36:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Blockshipping - Transforming the Global Shipping Industry. Sale 14.05  (Read 25731 times)
nickamazix

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:41:33 AM

Have you joined discussion on Blockshipping?

https://t.me/blockshipping

I've visited the telegram and its quite amazing that you have already 12,000 participants as proof that many are interested and attracted by the said project, the team really active in intensifying its social media marketing information to be able to reach properly to their target market.

We truly appreciate your support!

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pieclerabar

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:20:06 AM

Hi .
I wish the idea advance.
Witting website, spotless logo!
nickamazix

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:45:11 AM

Hi .
I wish the idea advance.
Witting website, spotless logo!

Thanks for your support!

Join our telegram channel to ensure you keep up with the latest news & updates!

Tarasov1992

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:49:10 AM

Have you heard of Blockshipping's new and highly attractive revenue sharing model? If not, please click the link below to read more:

https://www.ccn.com/blockshipping-launching-new-and-highly-attractive-revenue-sharing-model/
EyeofthebeHODLer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:18:19 PM

At Blockshipping we believe that the next phase of digital business will be the programmable economy where assets are exchanged via autonomous intelligent software agents (AISA) that will transact with each other in a broad range of value-exchange scenarios.

Read more to learn how Blockshipping’s platform plans to take full advantage of Blockchain’s two main characteristics.
DashingCrypto

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:50:38 PM

I sustain this plan and trust  it must be successful! A rather interesting vision, judicious job!  Good luck team!

Thanks for the support!

Make sure to stop by the Telegram Group to say hi!

Grin
Dieniz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:15:55 PM

I like the idea of your project. Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project? I need register in WL to can participate in other stages of ICO?
Tarasov1992

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:44:00 PM

I like the idea of your project. Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project? I need register in WL to can participate in other stages of ICO?

Hello, Dieniz. Thank you for showing interest in Blockshipping.

To participate in the public sale of the ICO you will have to register on the ICO sales webpage beforehand or during the ICO and go through the KYC process to become approved as a contributor.

You can read detailed instructions here: https://www.blockshipping.io/how-to-install-ethereum-wallet-and-purchase-ccc/ for how to perform the transfer of the ether, bitcoins, euro or US dollar. Please note that the minimum buy will be the equivalent of 100 USD.

Should you have more questions, please ask or read FAQ at https://www.blockshipping.io/faq/
Castluccom

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:45:45 PM

This is a very good project with opportunity!
Engaging website, impeccable business, reasoned activity!
yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:23:11 PM

To participate in the public sale of the ICO you will have to register on the ICO sales webpage beforehand or during the ICO and go through the KYC process to become approved as a contributor.

You can read detailed instructions here: https://www.blockshipping.io/how-to-install-ethereum-wallet-and-purchase-ccc/ for how to perform the transfer of the ether, bitcoins, euro or US dollar. Please note that the minimum buy will be the equivalent of 100 USD.

Should you have more questions, please ask or read FAQ at https://www.blockshipping.io/faq/
I see this project has a lot of devotees out there, and I am interested to know better about this project, which I want to ask, how serious this project is for the exchange problems later on. thank you

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
EyeofthebeHODLer

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:37:18 PM

I see this project has a lot of devotees out there, and I am interested to know better about this project, which I want to ask, how serious this project is for the exchange problems later on. thank you

There are no details on exchanges released at the moment.

What we can tell you regarding exchanges:
We are keeping our short list of exchanges a secret to allow us the best terms in the negotiation, but as we stated in our FAQ we are favouring exchanges that:
- will commit to further distribute the airdropped Revenue Share Token to its account holders holding CCC in their exchange wallets.
- has a good reputation
- has a sizeable trading volume and user base
- has a fair fee structure

Let us know what other questions you may have, as we are always happy to help!
Nonsholscor

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:54:45 PM

I believe it's a great project.
Engaging job, sensible website!  Good luck.
mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:20:28 PM

Dear community, here's a brief status update on what the Blockshipping  team has been up to!

ICO-wise, there are two main focus areas. One is the continued dialogues with funds and other potential large contributors the other is the translation and adaptation of the website and white paper to Chinese, Japanese and Korean as we experience a lot of interest from these geographies.

Project-wise the team is kicking off more of the IT development projects on Thursday 5th of July at Port of Helsingborg in Sweden. And the expectation is to launch the first standalone mobile app in end August. This runs in parallel with the continued development of the platform.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:13:03 PM

Dear community, here's a brief status update on what the Blockshipping  team has been up to!

ICO-wise, there are two main focus areas. One is the continued dialogues with funds and other potential large contributors the other is the translation and adaptation of the website and white paper to Chinese, Japanese and Korean as we experience a lot of interest from these geographies.

Project-wise the team is kicking off more of the IT development projects on Thursday 5th of July at Port of Helsingborg in Sweden. And the expectation is to launch the first standalone mobile app in end August. This runs in parallel with the continued development of the platform.
Definitely is a good practice to expand its whole idea to those countries who doesn't have learned or fully understand the importance of the Blockshiping because it is on english and providing the potential investors the easiest way for them to know what is this really about will be much more good for both project and investors.
That app was so fast i will be waiting for that.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:45:42 PM

With the platform’s focus revolving around the container shipping industry – which is a global interest – it is highly likely that the group will be backed by many who are interested to revolutionize their businesses. But of course, it’s still too early to tell if this will be the case.   Cool Cool
DashingCrypto

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:53:54 PM

Check out the latest on Blockshipping in the news!

Blockshipping in the Media

Feel free to stop by our Telegram Group if you have any questions, as we're available there 24/7!

Grin
obsbtc

Activity: 1330
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:48:16 PM

There's a guide available on how to contribute to Blockshipping. Feel free to refer to it if in doubt!

https://www.blockshipping.io/how-to-install-ethereum-wallet-and-purchase-ccc/

JanuaryN

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:45:15 AM

The GSCP explained

At Blockshipping we believe that the next phase of digital business will be the programmable economy where assets are exchanged via autonomous intelligent software agents (AISA) that will transact with each other in a broad range of value-exchange scenarios. We are therefore designing Blockshipping’s platform to take full advantage of Blockchain’s two main characteristics:

Distributed trust — No one owns the trust building between consumers and producers and therefore no need for a profit-seeking trusted third party.

The programmable economy — Where the actual interactions between the consumers and producers will not happen via a third party’s interface but by autonomous intelligent software agents (AISA) also called dapp that runs on the blockchain and are authorised and instructed by the parties to autonomous negotiate on their behalf.

Read more and access our introductory videos:
https://medium.com/@Blockshipping/the-gscp-explained-17804b0b09fc
nickamazix

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:50:08 AM

Stay up to date with the latest from Blockshipping!

Join our telegram!

mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:47:41 AM

How will the GSCP work?

Learn more about Blockshipping in the explainer videos on our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy6rhL5daYE8jxbuUgNu6jg
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: