Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:52:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Blockshipping - Transforming the Global Shipping Industry. Sale 14.05  (Read 25737 times)
cbholic

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:30:44 AM

promising projects and the market potential of this project is enormous. I think investing in this project is very profitable for investors. hopefully, for his ICO will be smooth and will be able to achieve sales targets.
TheRedCanary

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:41:07 AM

🚢 Hey Blockshipping Fans!! 🚢

Blockshipping is the top story on the front page of Bitcoinist right now! http://bitcoinist.com/

"From an objective standpoint, GSCP shows immense potential with its industry-disrupting idea – and one that should be taken seriously by anyone who considers themselves to be a serious blockchain investor"
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 06:28:11 AM

Targeting global transport with blockchain technology is a great idea, this has a lot of potential, truly. Also your team in here is excellent so I hope we will see good results.

JanuaryN

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:22:33 AM

this project looks really interesting and prepare ICO very well.
but i think, developers should find investments from the biggest delivery companies.

Thanks for your input, Pantherx! Stay tuned to https://t.me/blockshipping for announcements regarding partnerships.
Carina.P

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:42:50 AM

Blockshipping has been funded by private angels and Danish Maritime fund, which is good news for investors. I saw a great prospect of development.
S3cco

Activity: 2041
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 10:12:26 AM

Scandinavia’s first shipping ICO is ready to go live: The Blockshipping ICO public sale opens on May 14
https://bitcoingarden.org/blockshipping-ico-public-sale-opens-on-may-14/

After a successful pre-sale and an overwhelmingly positive reception worldwide, Blockshipping announces the public sale of CCC tokens launches May 14. [...]

Blockshipping is creating the Global Shared Container Platform (GSCP), which is both the first real-time registry of the world’s approximately 27 million shipping containers, and a joint platform for all players in the container shipping industry – allowing them to efficiently perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers globally.

Additionally, wide adoption of the platform will result in industry savings of USD 5.7bn annually through smarter handling of shipping containers and substantial reduction of the global CO2 emissions.

Since the Blockshipping ICO was first announced at the beginning of March, the reception to the Blockshipping GSCP project and the ICO has been extremely positive, and the Blockshipping team has great expectations for the public sale....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
heru ardhianta

Activity: 358

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:04:40 PM

with the Blockshipping project the future delivery will be easier then the project is very useful
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:31:57 PM

Shipping company is what this world economy need, to keep the world economy spinning with the delivery that were made across the country.
That should be a better application or a system to be used in this cryptocurrency.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:39:03 PM

Shipping company is what this world economy need, to keep the world economy spinning with the delivery that were made across the country.
That should be a better application or a system to be used in this cryptocurrency.

This project is so awesome and i saw it on social crypto news site thats why i find if its available here in forum.
Yes, this is what we need much more in this era where there are many corruption around the ports of shipping containers through the use of blockchain it'll all visible to any government and it would be much easier to monitor the incoming and outcoming transactions that happened in the ports.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Janasey

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:50:24 PM

This project is very interesting. I will participate in this project. Good luck and success.
Egretia
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 04:33:45 PM

Video about project Blockshipping
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2QRS63gtyc

tortumtrak

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 04:39:54 PM

Obviously the blockchcain and logistics really are a very harmonious binary and the system that tries to create the blockshipping is really awesome. Less than a week before the start of the ICO, but I am fully convinced that they will be successful.
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:25:03 PM

This project has a mature concept and has prepared everything well even has prepared 27 million containers for the transportation and logistics container is very helpful to improve the high quality standards in the field of delivery. Moreover, this project gets funding from the supporters, so the more both in the construction of the concept. especially with a great team. it will certainly attract a lot of investors to join.luar hopefully his token sold out .continued success. Hopefully many interested investors and projects can succeed as expected
henjhou

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:37:01 PM

This is a good project and very interesting because having a good team that has an innovative idea makes this concept look very good and interesting, i hope the Public sale ico is succesfull. Cool.
DashingCrypto

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:17:31 PM

Thanks for the kind support fans of Blockshipping!

Did you know Blockshipping has a Telegram Channel?

Stop by and say hi and ask any questions you may have about the project and the upcoming Token Sale!

Grin
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:12:57 PM

Hi, how information of status of containers will be writing on the platform?

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:28:23 AM

This project has a mature concept and has prepared everything well even has prepared 27 million containers for the transportation and logistics container is very helpful to improve the high quality standards in the field of delivery. Moreover, this project gets funding from the supporters, so the more both in the construction of the concept. especially with a great team. it will certainly attract a lot of investors to join.luar hopefully his token sold out .continued success. Hopefully many interested investors and projects can succeed as expected
let's support the project that many benefits for us all this, I am sure the team will definitely give the best for all its, and I am sure will many investors who are interested and confident with this project.successful and smoothly always this project.
Vinxent

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:26:33 AM

Great project. I like the idea and definitely follow .
egretia
TheRedCanary

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:57:05 AM

Great project. I like the idea and definitely follow .
egretia

Thanks for the support, if you haven't already, please join our Telegram group https://t.me/blockshipping
mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:37:13 PM

Hi, how information of status of containers will be writing on the platform?

The status of containers will be stored on a private/permissioned blockchain. There are more details in section 4.8 of the whitepaper, https://www.blockshipping.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Blockshipping_GSCP_ICO_White_Paper_public.pdf

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: