Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:16:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN SALE] ✈️ TravelerToken: Spend Less. Travel More! ✈️  (Read 722 times)
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:09:34 PM

There are many project similar as this one, a project for travel services.
Most of them are good, and helping many people who travels.
If this project wish to compete them, it should give something that the old project doesn't have, to win the costumer.

Travelertoken (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:17:15 PM

If this project wish to compete them, it should give something that the old project doesn't have, to win the costumer.

Hi Maaldaz. You are very correct, many projects are using Blockchain in an attempt to ease traveling for people. There are a few other projects - check these when you have time just to have a better idea about the environment: CryptoCribs, Winding Tree, TravelCoin, Smart trip, Lockchain ICO, Loyyal (partially - loyalty platform also covering traveling). They are different from TLT in that they are single businesses or platforms; they are not a consortium aiming to work with existing industry leaders, they all rely on public blockchain platforms that suffer from scaling issues, and they are practically limited to niche use-cases.
rodrigalb

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:23:59 PM

How will the hosts/accommodation owners be paid?
Travelertoken (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:24:56 PM

How will the hosts/accommodation owners be paid?

Hi there! Accommodation owners can choose if they want to be paid out in Crypto or Fiat, but they will get extra benefits if they choose to be paid in TravelerToken. The same applies to the customers.
Danielpeters

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:34:46 AM

Will there be an airdrop of any kind for the TravelerToken ICO?
Travelertoken (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:35:34 AM

Will there be an airdrop of any kind for the TravelerToken ICO?

Hi Daniel! Promo tokens -- providing a discount on the sale price -- will be airdropped before the start of the open public portion of the sale. Any TLT left unredeemed from the amount allocated to the Bounty Program will be airdropped after the completion of the token sale.
Travelertoken (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:01:43 AM

By the way, why do you call it a 'token sale' and not an ICO? What the difference between ITO and ICO?

Great question! Following in the historical use of the word token, the TLT directly represents a promise of goods or services from member businesses. Unlike a coin, whose value is backed by the scarcity-driven price of precious metals, or a fiat note, whose value is backed by the promise of a government, the TravelerToken is backed directly by real commerce.
Cryptomaster1

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:01:29 AM

I've been wondering...will the token rise in value? Is there any functionality for this?
Travelertoken (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:02:04 AM

I've been wondering...will the token rise in value? Is there any functionality for this?

The initial ERC20 token will have a fixed supply. The TLT debit card and early corporate backers accepting the token will drive commercial demand. Demand is likely to increase dramatically as more businesses are onboarded into the consortium.
notabene

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:34:30 AM

So what exactly can I do with the Traveler Token?
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:41:51 AM

Hi Maaldaz. You are very correct, many projects are using Blockchain in an attempt to ease traveling for people. There are a few other projects - check these when you have time just to have a better idea about the environment: CryptoCribs, Winding Tree, TravelCoin, Smart trip, Lockchain ICO, Loyyal (partially - loyalty platform also covering traveling). They are different from TLT in that they are single businesses or platforms; they are not a consortium aiming to work with existing industry leaders, they all rely on public blockchain platforms that suffer from scaling issues, and they are practically limited to niche use-cases.

I like this information here, as far as I know that some travel project working on their own way they just making cooperation with some hotels, travel agent, but here it working together with a bigger and wider range of partners.
That should be better from the existing project.
Travelertoken (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:52:57 AM

Hi notabene!

There are many ways in which the TravelerToken can be used on TravelXite's platform:

1. In exchange for a duration of premium membership, granting access to member perks on listings from participating agencies, immunity from deposit requirements, loyalty/cashback tokens, and entry into lotteries for member events.
2. In exchange for the cost of a booking, in whole, which further confers for that booking immunity from deposit requirements and gives loyalty/cashback tokens.
3. In exchange for access to TravelXite’s SaaS and value-added services.
4. There will be a Debit Card that enables the holder to pay with the TravelerToken in the local currency and to withdraw money worldwide.

Hope it can help!
Cryptoticker

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 09:55:59 AM

Hi there! I would like to write about TravelerToken on our website, but I need some information from you. How are you going to make it possible to exchange TLT tokens into local currencies anywhere in the world using the TLT debit card? Which programmes will be able to do that?
Travelertoken (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:00:25 AM

Hi there! I would like to write about TravelerToken on our website, but I need some information from you. How are you going to make it possible to exchange TLT tokens into local currencies anywhere in the world using the TLT debit card? Which programmes will be able to do that?

Hi there! Firstly, thank you for showing interest in our project! Your support is always appreciated! To answer your question, we would do that via our partnership with Wirecard bank. Furthermore, existing ATM and payment network solutions already allow for withdrawal in local currencies, so that wouldn't be a problem! Wink
CriptoDerby

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:08:00 AM

At which stage are you right now? Is out there a beta version?
notabene

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:12:58 AM

Hi notabene!

There are many ways in which the TravelerToken can be used on TravelXite's platform:

1. In exchange for a duration of premium membership, granting access to member perks on listings from participating agencies, immunity from deposit requirements, loyalty/cashback tokens, and entry into lotteries for member events.
2. In exchange for the cost of a booking, in whole, which further confers for that booking immunity from deposit requirements and gives loyalty/cashback tokens.
3. In exchange for access to TravelXite’s SaaS and value-added services.
4. There will be a Debit Card that enables the holder to pay with the TravelerToken in the local currency and to withdraw money worldwide.

Hope it can help!

Yes it did! Thank you for the explanation. I really appreciated that!
Keep it up the good job  Cheesy
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:17:30 AM

Some platforms or applications about traveling e.g. hotel reservations, transportation tickets, etc, do not make it as one unified service, thus affecting the cost of travel itself. This project is great enough, considering the goal of the project is to change that and cut unnecessary costs.
Travelertoken (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:19:23 AM

At which stage are you right now? Is out there a beta version?

Hello, currently there is an ERC20 token and the debit card. The native TLT system is in primary research and testing. The beta version would be the public release of the testnet and Dapp framework in 2019 Q3.
Travelertoken (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:07:44 PM

Some platforms or applications about traveling e.g. hotel reservations, transportation tickets, etc, do not make it as one unified service, thus affecting the cost of travel itself. This project is great enough, considering the goal of the project is to change that and cut unnecessary costs.

Yup! This is why we are creating a consortium of services, which makes everything much more accessible for travelers. Thank you for your support!
peterexpert

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:02:58 PM

I'm curious...why do you prefer Bancor over Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: