Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:44:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prediction ETH up to $15,000 by this year  (Read 3013 times)
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:09:14 PM

What you guys think about it ?

I think ETH will up to $5000 only.

well if really hits this year which was predict by reddit..why not  .. all of us will happy. Grin

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price-will-reach-15000-this-year-reddit-co-founder/

Ethereum will not be able to grow up to $ 15,000 this year. Most likely, this coin is unlikely to rise even to 5,000 dollars. Although this is one of the best coins and no one doubts its prospects, but in practice almost all altcoins have a binding to the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin this year will not be able to rise to one hundred thousand dollars or more, so that ethereum could rise to such prices. Therefore, such price assumptions have no real basis.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 598

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:26:25 PM

well if really hits this year which was predict by reddit..why not  .. all of us will happy. Grin

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price-will-reach-15000-this-year-reddit-co-founder/

Its gonna be a long way for ETH to even reach half of that price. I'm not saying that its not doable, but I doubt that it can even get to $2K at the end of the year. We all love hearing bullish sentiments from the reddit co founder, maybe he is a bigi investors on EtH or something. But common sense says that not this year. Maybe in a year or two, ETH will soar, but to be able to get to that mark, we need a lot of money to pour into ETH ecosystem, the question is where are all the money will come?

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:27:49 PM

Its gonna be a long way for ETH to even reach half of that price. I'm not saying that its not doable, but I doubt that it can even get to $2K at the end of the year. We all love hearing bullish sentiments from the reddit co founder, maybe he is a bigi investors on EtH or something. But common sense says that not this year. Maybe in a year or two, ETH will soar, but to be able to get to that mark, we need a lot of money to pour into ETH ecosystem, the question is where are all the money will come?
I agree with you, the price is not close to getting that high. Ethereum is around $700 per coin and the price looks like it's not real. Bitcoin also shows the same thing though more people are trying to hope for better things with Bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:34:58 PM

$15k in this year for eth is very high.I don't think its even possible.ETH price is 700$ now so 15K is too far to reach.It's already Q2.But I think ETH will cross its All time high this year.if there is no bad news.Also depends on the market if the market still going up>Nothing is impossible in this crypto world.So Hope for best.And if ETH price really got 15K i will be bery happy ETh is the crypto which i love most don't know why Cheesy

yog25

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:38:59 PM

Yea 15k seems to high. I could def see it being around 3-5k. Let's see where it goes. Today is a good day for ETH, its at $757 with an 11.51% increase. Woot!

✪✪✪ Check Out My Ethereum Painting ( Process & Prints Available ) : http://www.yogjoshi.com/ether-in-the-sky/✪✪✪
Thread:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3510860.msg36231797#msg36231797

Slugmonkey

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:40:12 PM

Well as much as i love ethereum this is a big stretch. Even if it manages to touch say 3000 usd that will be a great feat in itself. 15000 usd is little too unrealistic and overambitious. Even if it does touch that level it will fall back because of the inorganic growth and there will be a correction. But the growth till 2000 usd will be organic and will sustain. Because as many new alts come up almost all of them are based on ether.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:49:10 PM

$15k is too much and it seems too unrealistic at these moment. ETH is increasing dramatically but I think its near value to be expected this year could be at $2.5k. Due to its many supply it will really find hard to compete with the Btc value. Still, this coin can give us a lot of profit especially if we/you get the chance to buy when it was at $400 because as of these moment its value is nearly at $800.
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:51:19 PM

$0.01 EOY

cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:55:10 PM

I don't get the joke. It says in there that he said it wrong, and that he didn't mean 15,000 dollars, but 1,500 thousand dollars. I think that by the end of 2018 Ethereum will have crossed the $ 2,000 mark.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:57:47 PM

I'm very doubt in this, I certainly like most will be glad, but I believe that the price will be no more than $ 3,000
I have a certain amount of ETH and I think that if its price really grows to $ 15,000, then I will be very upset, since I will sell the last part of ETH at a price of 10,000 dollars  Grin
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:04:07 PM

Although that may be the case, but I think it is just a high level of fantasy. The $ 15,000 price is too high for ethereum this year because of the huge difference from the current price. I think the $ 2000 price makes more sense for ethereum prediction this year.
ntrader

Activity: 264
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 09:08:22 PM

I saw that link i think yesterday or today morning, I think it can grow and raise more than 5000 but if POS network will launched, It can reach BTC (maybe) we must hold and wait for January of 2019 to see
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:19:31 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 11:59:24 PM by Jonsnowstark

Ethereum may rise but i don't think it will be that much. $15000 is an awfully high target for eth.eth has been known to be slow moving. So that target price for this year is unattainable. We might be going close to $2,000 or $3000 the most. Ethereum is still slowly recovering from the dump that happened early this year.

vaso11

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:21:53 PM

Very cool forecast, but I do not believe that the ethereum will overtake bitcoin. If the ethereum will cost 15,000 then bitcoin at least 100,000

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
habaratbu

Activity: 174

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:24:16 PM

This is another baseless speculations from the so called experts,do your own technicala analysis so that you wont be relying to these speculators,these are just humans not a prophet or some kinda fortune teller,these people are just speculating so that most of the people are going to expect it will happen,expecations will create standards.

Zanuar003

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:26:46 PM

if that's true is an uplifting news but is it just a gamble of investors or false rumors ....
ak49er

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:28:12 PM

I agree, the price of 15k for 1 ether seems fantastic, this is certainly possible, but not this year

Sagitta_A

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:39:50 PM

V. Buterin declared a few times that he has a lot of ideas as to development of Etherium. If these ideas are really to be implemented, ETH will probably grow.
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:44:06 PM

Who actually makes transactions these days in Bitcoin? It's just an asset lately and the main bulk of transactions are carried out using Eth. That can only keep the price going up in the long term.

Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:50:33 PM

Thats a huge prwdiction by the way i guess if btc goes on 35k this year then eth would be around 250k to 300k $ around. That mostly depends on bitcoin usually. I think that could be the best prediction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: