Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:59:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Making crypto succeed in the real world?  (Read 1154 times)
Ibrahim 2020

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:16:13 AM

I think this article touches on wider adoption and some potential methods we could use to get there. I think a standardised protocol would have to be introduced in order to reach the mainstream adoption we all want to see. I have no doubt these things will be developed. It's easy to get caught up in the bubble within cryptocurrency but we are still extremely early and allot of the infrastructure still hasn't been developed
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:24:36 AM

Hi, I would love to hear your input on this.

As I see it, we need crypto wallets installed on every phone possible to ensure the readiness of everyday payment with crypto assets. Once customers are ready to pay, the stores will follow.

At least three things needs to happen:

1) Adoption of crypto wallets needs to increase (preferable with pre-funded assets)
2) Each wallet provider needs to agree on a standard protocol for payment (Maybe Payment Request API (W3))?
3) Store owners need a merchant app to receive payment with further integration into multiple accounting systems.

Have you seen anyone doing this?
Do we need a wallet alliance that can stipulate a standard?
What else needs to happen besides regulation?

Best crypto greetings,
Vindberg
https://validators.com

Cryptocurrency is definitely gonna bring the world a better and a brighter system for everybody to use, but this new system is definitely gonna bring lots of problems to be discussed first. There are still lots of people who doesn’t believe in what the possibilities could be if cryptocurrency is gonna be implied. But I believe that we are gonna have a better world to live in with cryptocurrency.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:30:16 AM

that was really hard if crypto are succeed in the real world, because not just only making the system but bitcoin have still many people that don't like and gov too, so merely crypto must remain in their place in the digital stuff thing

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:53:50 AM

I think this article touches on wider adoption and some potential methods we could use to get there. I think a standardised protocol would have to be introduced in order to reach the mainstream adoption we all want to see. I have no doubt these things will be developed. It's easy to get caught up in the bubble within cryptocurrency but we are still extremely early and allot of the infrastructure still hasn't been developed
In the real world means the modern world’s markets are now running on cryptocurrencies and all the transactions are taking place through cryptocurrencies these days due to its response and the demand of people. A person has investment in a crypto market is successful as this market makes you able to make profit and a huge profit after a long term investment with perfect handling.
realBitcoiner

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:28:18 AM

It will become success and that is for sure, crypto is a good way to fund projects for now, and many people are believing in it too, so no need to worry about it, in fact cryptocrurrency are already successful but it was still negative for other people due to scammers and negative news.
Bitcoin will be the main stream in the future and the whole world will use it as their regular and legal currency in their local markets. All people will trade in bitcoin. Transactions will be easy and no need for exchange while using outside the country. All other paper currencies will disappear like barter system. Only crypto will hold the market. This is what bitcoin made for.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
frankywill

Activity: 214

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:58:31 AM

I am communicating a lot in my common life and many of my friends due to my encouragement are already in here. So I make bitcoin promotion like that
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:45:14 AM

In my country, this happened when a large caffer store used Altcoin as a form of payment. These stores use an application from the developer to make payment transactions with other users. But then the government banned it and removed it for money laundering.
What da? I guess this is some of the few attacks we are going to be seeing from the government of some countries. It is absurd though that it may not have been classified yet as a form of payment in the country and the government of some of these countries may want to see it as a form in which some of the merchants in citizens may want to use it to evade tax. Over time, I believe crypto will eventually start making a good mark in the real world based on the usage and government just purely regulating it.

InKiTy38

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:03:54 AM

To make crypto a success in the real world, this is not a matter for one person but for the first one the government has to make the crypto legitimate and the user to be honest and real with the bitcoin. So we have the power to make it successful
TradeOne

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:09:41 AM

Now there are many projects that offer cold and hot wallets, you can learn them and choose any one
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:23:42 AM

In my country, this happened when a large caffer store used Altcoin as a form of payment. These stores use an application from the developer to make payment transactions with other users. But then the government banned it and removed it for money laundering.
We all know the worth and the potential of the crypto currencies in a very well manner and that we all know that how effective these crypto currencies can be in making the economic condition of this country stringer and better. However, we all need to play our part to promote these crypto currencies in a better way and to make this world a better place to live and that is only possible when more people will get to know about the crypto currencies.
Yeah, we really all need to play a role in this crypto space. It is more like a community and every single person do have a part to play in creating awareness. Sure, we cannot go beyond our level, but in the little way that we can, probably in accepting its payment for merchandise, or rendering services and putting it out there for anyone willing to pay with cryptocurrency and so on. All these little things will start getting people curious as to what it is all about and over time help the space.
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:05:16 AM

I agreed on that , I have some relatives that are trading and investing on some crypto coins and they all succeeded on life , they also rebuild their houses and do some business now and that's all because of crypto . and now I  starting also trading and investing on it and I will start here in bounty .
In my opinion the real use of bitcoin is to trade in and not for holding because it is usable currency and you can use it without any boundaries limitations. We can talk about crypto in our local community. By this way more and more people will come to know about cryptocurrency and they will invest in it. Gradually the whole world will invest and use bitcoin.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:45:26 AM

I dont know about technical for bitcoin payment but I am believe if we can use our smartphone for transaction using bitcoin in the future. Its need a long time to make it happen but i am believe that will happen when peoples transaction using bitcoin or other cryptocurrency.
MiukoOk

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:48:31 AM

To make crypto a success in the real world, this is not a matter for one person but for the first one the government has to make the crypto legitimate and the user to be honest and real with the bitcoin. So we have the power to make it successful
Letting Crypto succeed in the real world requires quite a bit of investment in technology and equipment for them, meeting consumer requirements. But Crypto still has many unprofitable holes. I think it's hard to put BTC in the real world.
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:48:46 AM

Hi, I would love to hear your input on this.

As I see it, we need crypto wallets installed on every phone possible to ensure the readiness of everyday payment with crypto assets. Once customers are ready to pay, the stores will follow.

At least three things needs to happen:

1) Adoption of crypto wallets needs to increase (preferable with pre-funded assets)
2) Each wallet provider needs to agree on a standard protocol for payment (Maybe Payment Request API (W3))?
3) Store owners need a merchant app to receive payment with further integration into multiple accounting systems.

Have you seen anyone doing this?
Do we need a wallet alliance that can stipulate a standard?
What else needs to happen besides regulation?

Best crypto greetings,
Vindberg
https://validators.com
Yes, that will make the Crypto market grow and market capitalization will be significant. But how to make a world of electronic money?
That is very difficult to implement because Cryptocurrency has too many shortcomings and lack of stability. Shop owners will not want their sales going down as the market goes down. USDT is not affected too much but its blockchain system is having problems, the transaction is too long and the charge is high.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:28:26 PM

In the real world means the modern world’s markets are now running on cryptocurrencies and all the transactions are taking place through cryptocurrencies these days due to its response and the demand of people. A person has investment in a crypto market is successful as this market makes you able to make profit and a huge profit after a long term investment with perfect handling.
In order to get success in the modern world a new has established and this is the crypto market where you can get the maximum benefit in a very short interval as we know that getting maximum and huge benefit takes huge time in other sources. We can get success by using the Bitcoin for our investments and trading with it also gives you profit. We are people with productive minds and we must choose the valuable currency and that is the Bitcoin.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
dillema018

Activity: 214
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:10:05 PM

As for now many countries are using bitcoin as another way of their payment and many merchandiser accept the bitcoin to be another payment and besides there is no doubt that this would become one signal currency all over the world and maybe they can develop a gadget that can use to have a one gadget that can be use at all.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:43:30 PM

that was really hard if crypto are succeed in the real world, because not just only making the system but bitcoin have still many people that don't like and gov too, so merely crypto must remain in their place in the digital stuff thing
It couldn't be hard if the government will give interest towards crypto as to be consider another option of payment. But as it figured from the start, its totally just a digital form of currency and bringing it into real world might be it takes too many years. And those people who aren't in favor with these, will surely get into realization as of having importance of these in today's generation.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:38:33 PM

I am communicating a lot in my common life and many of my friends due to my encouragement are already in here. So I make bitcoin promotion like that
I guess you are referring to marketing somehow. There is actually so much word of mouth can do. It is more like a community and if those around you understand the importance and benefit you are deriving from the crypto world, it just keeps spreading on and on and then you realize eventually that the users are increasing by the day.

We need to consider that the population of bitcoin users and holders have drastically increased over the years and when development kicks in where we get to see the process where we can use bitcoin as a currency in its fullness, it would even make it better.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:53:22 PM

Whatever you explained here reminds of something, I think that thing is called as Fiat currency.  Cheesy
I dont see any differences between that and the regulation of crypto currencies in so called your ways. This payments system or protocol that you just put forth might just turn the whole crypto currency thing into the normal traditional way of transacting. There seems zero difference in all of them and no scope for the crypto currency to breath normally. This wont really succeed the crypto currency but it may just make it more or less too regulated giving it more restrictions.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:54:07 PM

In Bitcoin the transactions  the cost is low and there is no third party interference in the transactions it is a peer to peer deal only with the user and the trader .In developing countries Bitcoin currency can succeed as real money .Bitcoin can be useful in places where government impose strict rules  on the use of fiat currency's .The prices of Bitcoin is based on the supply and demand of Bitcoin and its nature is anonymous. These all are the features are making crypto succeed in real world.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: