Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:37:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: - - - Leonardo Render - - -  (Read 4305 times)
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:27:16 PM

How are you going to solve possible issues between miners and consumers?
What kind of problems are you talking about? How will the interaction be established between the miner and the consumer ?! Who will control the process of fulfilling the order and be responsible for the results Huh Or what?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mini max

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:45:46 PM

Your project will help a lot for graphic students, interior design. Because not all students have enough money to equip themselves with a super-powerful configuration to be able to learn this industry
Yes it's true.It seems that not only a students but all people who have  interested of an interior design are capable for this kind of project.It looks so amazing to get people involved its because of a good concept to represent their project and people makes an attraction of it.
Ah, well, didn't saw this one, but you are right. I know students who bought expensive PCs to getting things done. Now/Later they could rent the power on the blockchain at a reasonable price because of the high spread of mining hardware. Hm.
Yes its true.Because of this kind of project,students are really improved and they can make their work more reliable and give them ore inspirational situation so that they will improve and grow.

Actually i  kinda don't get the idea of how student can have benefits from this project. I don't have a fair idea and could use some knowledge about it.
Isn't rendering mainly required for some high end projects , models or in cinematography for transforming 3D to have a full auto-environmental feeling?

In fact, I'm also in the ranks of those who do not understand  Smiley . I believe that rendering is a highly technical process and it can be implemented with a high level of skills. What does the students have to do with it? Or do we mean that they can use the rendering function for themselves?      
ChubarV

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:50:41 PM

Hello, This project is awesome. Rendering decentralized is a must for big company that's need lot of computing power for render 3D scene.

Please could you consider lower the Min amount of GPU to 10 ?

Best regards

If I correctly understood you can join Leonardo if your available capacity is not less than 100 GPU. Is not it so?
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

Vincoin Cash - Private Digital Currency

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 07:35:37 AM

is that means that i can rent my GPU power and if so what is the minimum requirement

Hi!
I wanted to share with you our Official Miners Application form( https://goo.gl/forms/2rf92YzBUdlyJRG02 (https://goo.gl/forms/2rf92YzBUdlyJRG02) ). If you are interested in partnering with Leonardo Render please fill out the form through the link. If you have any further questions in regards to partnerships please reach out to support@leonardorender.com

Best,
LT

Vincoin Cash
▓ Private Blockchain Protocol ▓
|Telegram|
Zaicheg1001

Activity: 246

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:22:20 PM

HI! Interesting project. Want to know about your ongoing development process. What are your soft and hard caps? Is it mean, if you collect only soft cap, that project will develop further? What is the minimum of cap you need for growth and extension?

Thank you for question. Fundraising will begin publicly in August-October. The softcap is set at $ 4 million, a hardcap - $ 18 million. If Leonardo does not collect a minimum of contributions during the sale of tokens, all funds will be returned to depositors.                                          
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:42:16 PM

Your project will help a lot for graphic students, interior design. Because not all students have enough money to equip themselves with a super-powerful configuration to be able to learn this industry
Yes it's true.It seems that not only a students but all people who have  interested of an interior design are capable for this kind of project.It looks so amazing to get people involved its because of a good concept to represent their project and people makes an attraction of it.

Yes, the project is attractive. But I still do not understand the concept of work and the scheme of reward distribution between the miners. So far everything is quite imaginative and in general. I will monitor the news on other trackers.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:30:30 AM

As I understand it, the project is aimed at the United States. And will it matter from what country the miners?
John Richards

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:33:57 PM

Still only for 100+ GPUs big pockets ?
Yes, this is so and whether the requirements will vary. Leonardo needs big players to implement the plan. Perhaps you should  to unite your power with someone.      
Kashif009

Activity: 1101
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:09:59 PM

Hello team ! Can i use my graphic card now ?
If I correctly understood the question, then I think now you can not since the introduction of Leonardo Render will be completed in the fourth quarter of 2018. But while you have time to study the project better.   
James Backer

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:52:39 PM

All your question affiliated to the project you can ask in special form. Feel free and fill it in)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qr_SVisN4zqsSvOtnwhtgrrzfINv8LMMUXp7Ub9KPzE/edit

Best,
LEOS TOKEN.

The presence of such a form for questions I like. It seems to me that this testifies to the activity of the team, which monitors interest in itself and tries to understand what is most worrisome for the consumer.      
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 07:28:12 AM

As I understand it, the project is aimed at the United States. And will it matter from what country the miners?

Hi! Thank you for the question!

The project is not only aimed to US. We have our big partner GigaWatt in USA.
The location of miners doesn't mean a lot. For the better understanding us start with the WP.

Best,
LT

Vincoin Cash
|Telegram|
Evelyn Abramson

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:51:07 AM

hi team how many GPUs you are connected to?
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 10:56:05 AM

hi team how many GPUs you are connected to?

At the moment in use 23000 GPUs

Best,
LT

Vincoin Cash
|Telegram|
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 12:32:10 PM

Vincoin Cash
|Telegram|
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:53:54 PM

On witch stage you are now?
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 11:02:11 AM

On witch stage you are now?

Yes it does. Construction companys and architects, surgeons and dentists,military organisatons, and others

Best,
LT

Vincoin Cash
|Telegram|
Sophia Audley

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:07:02 AM

which industry does the rendering is used moest in?
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 11:11:13 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2018, 09:35:54 AM by LEOS TOKEN

Vincoin Cash
|Telegram|
John Richards

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:39:50 PM

Hey,when will you release the final product??
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 03:25:39 PM

Hey,when will you release the final product??

Hi!Thank you for the question!

The final product release date is targeted on 2019 Q1.

Best,
LT

Vincoin Cash
|Telegram|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: