Bitcoin Forum
August 20, 2018, 11:42:27 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: - - - [ANN] [ICO] Leonardo Render - - -  (Read 1879 times)
LEOS TOKEN
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

EMPOWERING CREATORS

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:40:30 AM

Leonardo Render - new infrastructure for miners.

Rendering with your GPU cards is 5X-10X more profitable than mining. See details below.

UPD: We got the first prize at the D10E conference in Tokio.

Leonardo is an institutional grade graphical rendering solution that marries an enterprise level rendering software application with a blockchain-based protocol that provides access to the compute power of all network participants.
  The platform’s blockchain-based supercomputer protocol delivers customers the fastest, simplest, and most affordable cloud-based rendering solution on the market.

Empowering Creators

Leonardo is the world’s most advanced decentralized supercomputer solution for graphical rendering. Large-scale GPU farms stake LEOS tokens to earn the right to provide compute power to the Leonardo network, and render customers use Leonardo’s cloud-based software to complete renderings, in real time, on their computer. Please join us in the rendering revolution.

Problem Definition

Slow Process

Using the current market leaders in the cloud-based rendering space, it can take up to 24 hours to render a single image, and up to 1 month to render 1 second of animation.

IP Theft

All current cloud-based rendering solutions require work to be either uploaded or accessed remotely, leaving billions of dollars of intellectual property susceptible to theft by hackers.

Hardware Costs

Multiple GPU’s are prohibitively expensive for the average consumer - a single GPU can cost up to $1,200.00 USD – and requires an immense amount of electricity.

Work Flow

Creators want to work using their own tools, but all current cloud render solutions force creators to work in remote, creating problematic conditions for CG operators.

Our Mission

Creators of computer generated imagery (CGI) require rendering. Rendering is the last stage of CGI production; it is the process that transforms a wireframe into a photorealistic image. This process requires computing power, and computing power is incredibly expensive. The rendering process also requires an extraordinary amount of time, leaving content creators hard-pressed to meet strict deadlines. Leonardo Render will greatly enhance the speed of the rendering process in a simple and affordable manner.

Introduction video

Leonardo is not just rendering for the people; it’s value to the people!

Speed

Leonardo provides the fastest cloud-based rendering process on the planet. Users will be able to select the amount of GPU’s employed in the completion of their render. The more GPU’s selected, the faster the render will complete.

Intellectual Property Protection

Because your render is completed on your computer, your intellectual property never leaves your computer. Period.

Cost Effective

Rendering through Leonardo costs $.50 per GPU each hour, positioning it as the cheapest cloud-based rendering solution on the planet.

Scalable

Leonardo’s blockchain-based protocol allows for a limitless amount of decentralized compute power at a near-zero marginal onboarding cost.

Our Team

Management

Token Sale

Hard Cap: $18,000,000

Soft Cap: $4,000,000

Token Price: 0.00025 ETH

Total Token Supply: up to 400,000,000.00 (100%) (depends on results of token sale)

Tokens Available for Distribution: 35%

Bounty: 3%

Advisors: 4%

Team: 10%

Reserve: 48%

Roadmap

White-Paper |One-Page | Token Sale Terms & Conditions

Join our Token sale

> > > Leonardo Render < < <
> Join our White-list: https://leonardorender.com/ <
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LEOS TOKEN
Copper Member

EMPOWERING CREATORS

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:46:14 AM

LEOS TOKEN
Copper Member

EMPOWERING CREATORS

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:55:09 AM

reserved

NickVasilich

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

Bounty Manager for Leonardo Render & Cereal Loans

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:58:09 AM

I read that Blockchain investors consortium (May 1 2018) Awarded Leonardo Render with the highest Prize. First Place in the Investors Awards Competition in Tokyo!
It's very impressive news! I guess this project very well prepeared and promising as for investors as for Rendering services user.

pennyman

Activity: 105
Merit: 2

Chaos defeats order, because it's better organized

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:07:06 AM

Wow, the workflow reward looks... promising. Hope it will fall in this range. Really looking forward to read more technical aspects, how the rendering process will be available.
Leodalat

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

GABROTECH

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 10:13:40 AM

Your project will help a lot for graphic students, interior design. Because not all students have enough money to equip themselves with a super-powerful configuration to be able to learn this industry

nistra

Activity: 389
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 10:18:41 AM

That`s cool, this project have the fastest cloud-based rendering process on the planet. Very interesting.
It will revolutionized creatives industry.

Dolphin_se

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:32:57 AM

Very attractive awards for rendering in comparison with mining. When will MVP software be available?

❐  Ze.Cash  ❐   Ze next 3.0 coin. Period
██████    Ze next Bitcoin. Period    ██████
 ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Twitter | Telegram ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 10:47:14 AM

Oh, nice concept! I like the transperency of your idea.
Why do you think you will reach the market in short terms? What are your main advantages compared to industry competitors?

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
LEOS TOKEN
Copper Member

EMPOWERING CREATORS

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:54:12 AM

Very attractive awards for rendering in comparison with mining. When will MVP software be available?

Thanks for the question,
The beta version of Leonardo’s rendering solution is live and ready for use. Early adopters, enthusiasts, and curious parties are encouraged to download our software package and give our services a free trial. We are plannig launch online testinfg for users.

Best,
L

LEOS TOKEN
Copper Member

EMPOWERING CREATORS

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:56:26 AM

Oh, nice concept! I like the transperency of your idea.
Why do you think you will reach the market in short terms? What are your main advantages compared to industry competitors?

Thanks for quick question,
We sure that we get the market. Rendering is in 5x-10x more profitable than mine ETH for example. And Leonardo is a new great infrastructure for miners. With this offer we get on board huge community of miners and mining farms. Our main partner is Giga Watt - the biggest mining facility in USA and we are in negotiation with Mining pool from India.

Best,
L

Tata_Coinbaby

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:45:11 AM

Hi!

I'm searching for alternate ways for a long time and now this thread really intrigues me. But could you explain me in detail the advantages of this kind of mining for me? Is it really more profitable than classic ETH mining?
For example, will I be able to use your rendering software on my PC with 6 Radeon R680 GPUs?

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurity (https://tokensale.heroic.com/)
pantherx12

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:06:05 PM

your project looks interesting, but have you any partners, who want to take you offer?
i mean, not much people will use your platform in the start, and you should to find another way to advertising.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
BadgerregdaB

Activity: 266
Merit: 110

World's Most Innovative Invoice Lending Platform

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:07:38 PM

very interesting to see the working system on this project. many solutions and advantages offered in this project, but to use this system what is the cost that need to be issued? and what is the detail of the cost offered? thank you

paderobin

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:13:25 PM

I read that Blockchain investors consortium (May 1 2018) Awarded Leonardo Render with the highest Prize. First Place in the Investors Awards Competition in Tokyo!
It's very impressive news! I guess this project very well prepeared and promising as for investors as for Rendering services user.
To you have a link to this source? I'm very interested in finding out more about the capabilities of this platform. Going to give the WP a read though. This seems like it's exactly what Hollywood ordered

LEOS TOKEN
Copper Member

EMPOWERING CREATORS

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:57:29 PM

Hi!

I'm searching for alternate ways for a long time and now this thread really intrigues me. But could you explain me in detail the advantages of this kind of mining for me? Is it really more profitable than classic ETH mining?
For example, will I be able to use your rendering software on my PC with 6 Radeon R680 GPUs?

Thanks for your feedback,

The rendering differs from the mining. Our service will use resources of your videocard for rendering.
You can see above examples of profitability of mining and rendering on video cards NVIDIA 1060 and AMD RX 470.

As for your video card, it is based on an outdated video chip. We have not tested such hardware.

Best,
L

LEOS TOKEN
Copper Member

EMPOWERING CREATORS

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:59:43 PM

your project looks interesting, but have you any partners, who want to take you offer?
i mean, not much people will use your platform in the start, and you should to find another way to advertising.

Thanks for your opinion,
Leonardo has entered into a partnership with well-known GPU hosting facility, GigaWatt. Founded in 2017, Giga-Watt has been servicing its mining customers from its location in Washington State. Through its compute power – provided by 23,000 GPUs – Giga-Watt will provide the initial backbone of the Leonardo ecosystem, powering its consumer facing, real-time, cloud-based rendering software.

Best,
L

trader34

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:27:06 PM

For your service there are no difference between ASIC based miners or GPU miners farms in the solving rendering challenges? Any of them could join your rendering mining and be rewarded for cloud based rendering for consumers?
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:39:19 PM

You have it written. "The rendering process also requires an extraordinary amount of time, as a result of which content creators are struggling to meet strict deadlines." You have a lot about this rendering written. Can not understand. And why do you need?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
LEOS TOKEN
Copper Member

EMPOWERING CREATORS

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:12:49 AM

You have it written. "The rendering process also requires an extraordinary amount of time, as a result of which content creators are struggling to meet strict deadlines." You have a lot about this rendering written. Can not understand. And why do you need?

Thanks for feedback,
As you know, all rendering consumers faces such problem, if using the current market leaders in the cloud-based rendering space, it can take up to 24 hours to render a single image, and up to 1 month to render 1 second of animation. Using Leonardo, today, at this moment, it takes seconds to render a single image, and mere minutes to render one second of animation.

Best,
L

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.