Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:34:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: - - - Leonardo Render - - -  (Read 4305 times)
Ursuka

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:30:19 PM

Where can I submit the KYC application?? Don’t see any link. Do you have KYC at all?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:41:22 PM

This is indeed a great and exclusive project as i don't think there is any like this out in the market! The concept of LEOS will help many users who don't use their resource much and can lend them for earning tokens! Sure call having a bright future. Will like to know more about the ICO details in upcoming days.
thewolfinthewide222

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:45:45 PM

very interesting to see the working system on this project. many solutions and advantages offered in this project, but to use this system what is the cost that need to be issued? and what is the detail of the cost offered? thank you
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

Vincoin Cash - Private Digital Currency

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 07:19:13 PM

Vincoin Cash
▓ Private Blockchain Protocol ▓
|Telegram|
pennyman

Activity: 89
Merit: 4

Chaos defeats order, because it's better organized

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:51:13 PM

Is this Adrian Song? Where is it? Who is the Interviewer? Looks very professional.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:45:56 AM

How will rendering tasks execution will be sheduled and spreaded between executioners? Is it a competitive system like crypto mining or are there any priorities between the workers?
darkie199

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:26:59 PM

Looks good to me! I think it's for sharing the world about Leonardo Render upcoming tokens! We would like to know more about this interview as well as some clicks and a video.
pennyman

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:51:08 PM

How will rendering tasks execution will be sheduled and spreaded between executioners? Is it a competitive system like crypto mining or are there any priorities between the workers?
Hm, interesting question. I could imagine low priority and low workload task would be spread in a round robin way. And maybe the big and high prio ones will be distributed to the big gpu farms. Hope the leo team can answer this.
Britanshio

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:44:22 AM

Your project will help a lot for graphic students, interior design. Because not all students have enough money to equip themselves with a super-powerful configuration to be able to learn this industry
Yes it's true.It seems that not only a students but all people who have  interested of an interior design are capable for this kind of project.It looks so amazing to get people involved its because of a good concept to represent their project and people makes an attraction of it.
pennyman

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:23:25 PM

Your project will help a lot for graphic students, interior design. Because not all students have enough money to equip themselves with a super-powerful configuration to be able to learn this industry
Yes it's true.It seems that not only a students but all people who have  interested of an interior design are capable for this kind of project.It looks so amazing to get people involved its because of a good concept to represent their project and people makes an attraction of it.
Ah, well, didn't saw this one, but you are right. I know students who bought expensive PCs to getting things done. Now/Later they could rent the power on the blockchain at a reasonable price because of the high spread of mining hardware. Hm.
bragmining

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:23:38 PM

I'm interested in testing this out on my farm, I have over 150 1080ti GPUs in the US.  Please PM me for more info.
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 12:35:26 AM

When will the crowdsale start? Has the date already been scheduled? I haven't found this info on your website, so I'm asking here...
darkie199

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:08:15 PM

Ah, well, didn't saw this one, but you are right. I know students who bought expensive PCs to getting things done. Now/Later they could rent the power on the blockchain at a reasonable price because of the high spread of mining hardware. Hm.
Yes its true.Because of this kind of project,students are really improved and they can make their work more reliable and give them ore inspirational situation so that they will improve and grow.

Actually i  kinda don't get the idea of how student can have benefits from this project. I don't have a fair idea and could use some knowledge about it.
Isn't rendering mainly required for some high end projects , models or in cinematography for transforming 3D to have a full auto-environmental feeling?
pennyman

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:31:12 PM

Yes its true.Because of this kind of project,students are really improved and they can make their work more reliable and give them ore inspirational situation so that they will improve and grow.

Actually i  kinda don't get the idea of how student can have benefits from this project. I don't have a fair idea and could use some knowledge about it.
Isn't rendering mainly required for some high end projects , models or in cinematography for transforming 3D to have a full auto-environmental feeling?
At some architecture, engineering and design courses you have to do some rendering at the university. Some students als need to buy such hardware for home use and solving projects. They could use the leonardo service and skip buying this hardware.
Foundico_manager

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:32:30 PM

Interesting idea. In which countries will you work?  Where I can read about you?
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:28:26 PM

Interesting idea. In which countries will you work?  Where I can read about you?

Thanks for your question.

Leonardo is an institutional grade graphical rendering solution that marries an enterprise level rendering software application with a blockchain-based protocol that provides access to the compute power of all network participants.
  The platform’s blockchain-based supercomputer protocol delivers customers the fastest, simplest, and most affordable cloud-based rendering solution on the market.

Learn about our mission and our team:  https://leonardorender.com/
Read our One Page: https://leonardorender.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Leonardo_Render-One-Page-4_26.pdf

Follow us on:

-> Medium: https://medium.com/leonardo-render
-> Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/leosleonardorender/
-> Twitter: https://twitter.com/leonardorender
-> Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/leonardo_render/
-> YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCssLTrIrtY6zXDApKcgYnVg/featured
-> Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3504254.0
Mining VS Rendering
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3527590.msg36271161#msg36271161

Join our Whitelist: https://leonardorender.com/

Best,
LT

Vincoin Cash
|Telegram|
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:29:06 PM

Hello everyone, We are happy to announce that our Beta Version of the Leonardo Render software is on the way. Many improvements and stability tests have been made. The Beta version will be accessible via free download and the rendering service will be available for free for the duration of the Beta-Stage. Stay Tuned for more info.

Best,
LT

Vincoin Cash
|Telegram|
de_Gau11e

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:26:43 PM

Very cool project how much will be mining?
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:51:25 PM

At first I was really skeptical about this, but I've come around to liking this project. Seriously, it grows on you – all you really have to do here is pay attention to the website. Interesting stuff, to say the least. You'll know what I'm talking about.
darkie199

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:14:48 PM

Hello everyone, We are happy to announce that our Beta Version of the Leonardo Render software is on the way. Many improvements and stability tests have been made. The Beta version will be accessible via free download and the rendering service will be available for free for the duration of the Beta-Stage. Stay Tuned for more info.

Best,
LT

Ah! That's great, hope i could be using it to check out the promising service they provide! What will be the way of using the software? Will there be any limitation for the usage of the free service or can be used as long as the free service is available without any interruption ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: