Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:02:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: campbx customers service is AWFUL  (Read 4142 times)
quone17

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 10:39:47 PM

I requested an ACH withdrawal from them 3 weeks ago. Still nothing.

CampBX sucks.

What's funny is they told me their USPS withdrawals are backlogged 2 weeks so I should use ACH withdrawal instead.  Now it's been like 3 weeks.  I bet honestly it's a stall tactic, to what ends though, I don't know.  It certainly seems like they're taking in enough money with everyone sending funds in and complaining about not getting their account credited.

Bitcoin Exchange Guide- List of the Top Bitcoin Exchanges, Find Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins.
elaramus

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 01:32:21 AM

I would hold off on sending money orders to CampBX until they get through whatever rough spots they are experiencing. Before Thanksgiving, I sent in 3 money orders for $1000.00 each. I received the first credit for $1000 on 11/27. I received a second credit to my account on Dec 3, and I am still waiting for the final credit of $1000 to post to my account. Below is a response to my ticket submission:
Prem CampBX <support@campbx.com>

Dec 3 (7 days ago)

to me
The below are showing in our records, last week being short week, we are working on deposits process. However you should receive asap as they were all deposited in bank last week.

11/25/2013 $1,000.00 USPS
11/18/2013 $1,000.00 USPS
11/18/2013 $500.00 USPS
11/07/2013 $1,000.00 USPS

Should you have any questions, please respond to this ticket for follow-up.

Thank You,

CampBX - Accounts Receivable (AR), Technical Support & Customer Relations

I'm beginning to think CampBX uses the same definition for ASAP as BFL does. I've submitted two follow-up tickets on the missing $1000.00 and have received no response in a 48 hour period. Be Careful.
village.idiot

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 02:35:22 AM

I've been very lucky so far using ACH withdrawals.
They've only taken two or three days since the first one which took a week or so.
But they do warn about that initial delay.
Tomorrow will be two weeks since they said it would take one to two weeks to retrieve my bitcoin.
We'll see how that goes.

Hey not.you,
How did they come to be holding your bitcoin hostage?

edit: never mind.  just saw the other thread
ScaryHash

Activity: 529
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 04:29:44 AM

I requested an ACH withdrawal from them 3 weeks ago. Still nothing.

CampBX sucks.

What's funny is they told me their USPS withdrawals are backlogged 2 weeks so I should use ACH withdrawal instead.  Now it's been like 3 weeks.  I bet honestly it's a stall tactic, to what ends though, I don't know.  It certainly seems like they're taking in enough money with everyone sending funds in and complaining about not getting their account credited.

My opinion only, but I think they basically arbitrage the markets, and they used customer money to buy the big dive of a few days ago.

I mean, really, how much money could they be making in fees for a $2 withdrawal? Heh.
elaramus

Activity: 219

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 09:26:49 PM

Follow-up to my previous post. CampBX has as of today credited the final $1000 to my account and as an added bonus I am now a verified customer.  I was not happy during the period leading up to this, but so far I have moved a significant amount of money through their site and while the process is slower than I would like, I've never been cheated so I'm still satisfied with the service overall.

I have to imagine with the public growth associated with BTC over the past few months, their customer base has to have increased as well.... that's the reason MCX went down
btcsolution

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 05:24:05 AM

Follow-up to my previous post. CampBX has as of today credited the final $1000 to my account and as an added bonus I am now a verified customer.  I was not happy during the period leading up to this, but so far I have moved a significant amount of money through their site and while the process is slower than I would like, I've never been cheated so I'm still satisfied with the service overall.

I have to imagine with the public growth associated with BTC over the past few months, their customer base has to have increased as well.... that's the reason MCX went down

I would still be very careful using them going forward. It's been ~45 days since they cashed my money orders ($1,000 worth, verified cashed at their bank) and I still haven't seen a deposit into my account. They are still looking into it according to the support ticket, which by this point appears to be a sick joke.
btcsolution

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 06:26:03 AM

I am going to give them, the benefit of the doubt, but I just logged in to their website and ALL of my funds were gone, cash and BTC. Almost $3500 worth. I am using 2FA and a less than week old random 14 character password, so my guess is that there is something wrong with their site or it got hacked last night. All of the transactions were done within a few minutes of each other, so I assume this was someone who had a bot and found a backdoor in their API. Still doesn't explain how they could transfer out without either an email or using 2FA. Most likely a database bug and I will accept that, as long as they reverse the transactions.

Wow, that really sucks - very sorry to hear. As you can probably tell by reading my previous posts, I have become extremely wary of this company, and I really hope that what you are experiencing is just what you think it might be (database-related). Please update this thread as you get more info. Thanks.
joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 02:53:04 PM

Took around 2 weeks for my check to be credited (was credited yesterday).

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
village.idiot

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 07:28:44 PM

This is just to post that CampBX did finally retrieve my bitcoin today.
I want to say thank you to them for doing so, but it's hard to after not getting any response on my support ticket until I PMed someone on this forum that appears to be associated with CampBX.
And then they just blamed the problem on me!  I believe it was faulty programming in their system.
Then after waiting more than the requested two weeks with nothing happening, I finally PMed again.
Then I got an email saying that they were running five days behind schedule.  Oh, well that explains why I'd been waiting a month at that point!
I've been waiting patiently and the five days must have past now.  Apparently, they are not using the Gregorian calendar.

As long as nothing goes wrong, their exchange works okay.
But I'd rather use an exchange that has actual customer support.
Good luck to anyone that uses CampBX.
jamesc760

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 12:25:45 AM

I have been using campbx since November 2013. I have never sent in money order or checks, only bitcoins and ACH withdrawals. I must say that they have been almost punctual, two to three days when I withdraw fiat by ACH withdrawal. I will continue to use campbx, just not money orders or checks.
village.idiot

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 01:07:22 AM

I have been using campbx since November 2013. I have never sent in money order or checks, only bitcoins and ACH withdrawals. I must say that they have been almost punctual, two to three days when I withdraw fiat by ACH withdrawal. I will continue to use campbx, just not money orders or checks.
And I had the same experience since the beginning of September until 1 bitcoin wasn't retrieved by them.  I watched the value of the coin in limbo go above $1000 and couldn't sell it.
AnhBen

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 11:37:20 PM

What's going on with this service?

At the time of this writing the Facebook page doesn't exist anymore, anything fishy?

Twitter @iKcul
Best news agg: http://KculShare.com
XPM: AVmbdubJMrEDBgpvxaXGTqtdB8C2CRSk7f
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 12:13:13 AM

Well that was unexpected.  On the other hand it was covered with complaints so maybe damage control?
merockstar (OP)

Activity: 203

BTS: merockstar420

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 06:46:22 AM

So I tried coinmkt this week.

notice I said THIS week.

mailed a money order monday the sixth, saw it credited tonight. 7 days flat.

Excellent.

I was hoping for more prompt service but that rocks. On the other hand, they are a small exchange still.

Will be interesting to see how they handle growth.

You guys reading this post should facilitate that.

Their system just seems more thought out. Example: CampBX has you write all over the money order, then they destroy it if its not done perfectly (I guess). CoinMKT asks you to include a separate piece of paper, since the government is anal about the money orders they let exchanges accept.

Also, as a peercoin supporter, I love having the option to also spend my fiat on alts.
Jcw188

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Carpe Diem

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 06:51:48 PM

What's going on with this service?

At the time of this writing the Facebook page doesn't exist anymore, anything fishy?

Wow, deleted their Facebook page.  They have time to delete the negative comments but can't handle customer service.  I would stay far away from them now.  Something is up, I don't know what but it's a shame as they seemed to be doing things great for a little while.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
quone17

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 05:52:11 PM

I just googled their facebook page and it's coming up empty.  Ya I remember all the complaints on there LOL.  Well watch out for CampBX, no comment from keyur?

Bitcoin Exchange Guide- List of the Top Bitcoin Exchanges, Find Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins.
village.idiot

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:58:07 PM

notice I said THIS week.

Excellent.

I was hoping for more prompt service but that rocks. On the other hand, they are a small exchange still.

Their system just seems more thought out. Example: CampBX has you write all over the money order, then they destroy it if its not done perfectly (I guess). CoinMKT asks you to include a separate piece of paper, since the government is anal about the money orders they let exchanges accept.

Also, as a peercoin supporter, I love having the option to also spend my fiat on alts.

I'm registered with CoinMKT.  They don't have ACH yet, so I'm just waiting.
I sent them an email about it and got a response 20 hours later.
Not as fast as we would like but at least I got a response to a support question.
Beats the hell out of CampBX
quone17

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 06:26:03 PM

notice I said THIS week.

Excellent.

I'm registered with CoinMKT.  They don't have ACH yet, so I'm just waiting.
I sent them an email about it and got a response 20 hours later.
Not as fast as we would like but at least I got a response to a support question.
Beats the hell out of CampBX

Agreed that it's not the best, or fastest, and you won't get your money overnight, and it won't be the best price, but at least with CoinMKT I notice I will get the money!

colinistheman

Activity: 873
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 12:10:09 PM

I am currently having a bad experience with campbx.

I sent them a $1000 money order around December 19, 2014.

I paid to do a USPS trace on the money order and it says it was deposited by Bulbul Investments (campbx) on December 23rd, 2014.

To this date (Jan 19 2014) I still do not have my $1000.

I have been in touch with campbx customer service for over 2 weeks now and have been getting the runaround. They keep saying "wait one more week" and giving me reasons for delays. Then they told me to get a USPS trace (at my $5.25 expense) and they would take care of it. I did this and got the trace and showed them and STILL no money.

I have all the proof needed: a tracking number showing delivery and with signature confirmation, and a USPS scanned trace showing Bulbul Investments deposited it.

I don't know what to do and I am at the mercy of their "customer support" which keeps giving me delays.

Where's my money??

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Aurum

Activity: 453

dfgfdgfdg

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 09:54:04 PM

I am currently having a bad experience with campbx.

I sent them a $1000 money order around December 19, 2014.

I paid to do a USPS trace on the money order and it says it was deposited by Bulbul Investments (campbx) on December 23rd, 2014.

To this date (Jan 19 2014) I still do not have my $1000.

I have been in touch with campbx customer service for over 2 weeks now and have been getting the runaround. They keep saying "wait one more week" and giving me reasons for delays. Then they told me to get a USPS trace (at my $5.25 expense) and they would take care of it. I did this and got the trace and showed them and STILL no money.

I have all the proof needed: a tracking number showing delivery and with signature confirmation, and a USPS scanned trace showing Bulbul Investments deposited it.

I don't know what to do and I am at the mercy of their "customer support" which keeps giving me delays.

Where's my money??
Don't feel like The Lone Ranger, me too  Angry

They won't admit they have your money and they won't give me my money. Perhaps they were trading with the float and lost. A broker should be making their money from fees, commissions, and margin interest.

I suspect they're going under, I just hope we get our money out first  Cry

ghghghfgh
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: