Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:11:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: campbx customers service is AWFUL  (Read 4142 times)
village.idiot

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 10:21:15 PM

WARNING

My most recent experience (and will be the last) with Camp-Not-To-Be-Trusted is, after selling a Bitcoin, I requested an ACH transfer to my bank account.  This is my usual routine and always happens within 3 days. A few days later when I was checking on it, I found a message had been attached to the request that stated "Note: Request will be processed on Wed due to ACH system upgrades."  I had put in the request before Wednesday last week.  The transfer still didn't get done Wednesday of this week.  I just converted as much as I could of my USD back to Bitcoin and fortunately was able to transfer it out of CampBlackHole.

I am absolutely done with these clowns! Angry
I think they're operating in the red and having to handle finances like a Ponzi scheme.  It looks like they depend on new deposits to cover existing withdrawal requests.

I strongly suggest that you do not fund their business.
quone17

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 10:36:31 PM

WARNING

My most recent experience (and will be the last) with Camp-Not-To-Be-Trusted is, after selling a Bitcoin, I requested an ACH transfer to my bank account.  This is my usual routine and always happens within 3 days. A few days later when I was checking on it, I found a message had been attached to the request that stated "Note: Request will be processed on Wed due to ACH system upgrades."  I had put in the request before Wednesday last week.  The transfer still didn't get done Wednesday of this week.  I just converted as much as I could of my USD back to Bitcoin and fortunately was able to transfer it out of CampBlackHole.

I am absolutely done with these clowns! Angry
I think they're operating in the red and having to handle finances like a Ponzi scheme.  It looks like they depend on new deposits to cover existing withdrawal requests.

I strongly suggest that you do not fund their business.

This is what it seems like to me too.  They make these lames excuses (for me they delayed by $400 withdrawal because "they were busy with the holidays." or some crap like that.  Something is REALLY wrong here.

Bitcoin Exchange Guide- List of the Top Bitcoin Exchanges, Find Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins.
village.idiot

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 10:39:34 PM

One time I got an excuse that they were running five days behind, when I had been waiting for my ticket to be handled for WEEKS!
CRServers

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 02:08:54 AM

I agree with this appreciation.
They took $3,000 from me.... no answer to tickets, no explanations, nothing. This was over 3 months ago.
My suggestion to people that still have funds in CampBX:
Get your funds out of there fast!
As BTC or Fiat at any price as soon as possible!
That is if you still can  Undecided
You have been warned!!
Regards,

NewestBitCoiner

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:54:36 PM

I've never gotten a response from CampBX support either. Very poor customer service.

I did get a response from their support, but it's been almost a month and they've been unable to post my coins to my campbx account. Just no response for days, then another stupid question, then "we've" referred your case to an admin", then nothing again for days. 

Horrible.
NewestBitCoiner

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:01:20 PM

I agree with this appreciation.
They took $3,000 from me.... no answer to tickets, no explanations, nothing. This was over 3 months ago.
My suggestion to people that still have funds in CampBX:
Get your funds out of there fast!
As BTC or Fiat at any price as soon as possible!
That is if you still can  Undecided
You have been warned!!
Regards,

Man, I wish I had been on this forum before I started using them. I should say that I was using them only as a wallet (so, free to me), and everything worked great for several transactions. Then, I ran into their incredibly stupid "address expiration" feature, where I started a transfer, the sender had some kind of problem, but after a few days did get the coins transferred to the right address. In the meantime, CampDumbasses expired the address (detached it from my wallet), and now the coins are just sitting there in limbo.

So, even though I think the feature is stupid, this could be considered an "honest" mistake - except that a month later and they still cannot get the coins posted to my account. CampBeenXtrastupid.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: