Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:35:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: whcih ico to invest  (Read 400 times)
bitsillller (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:58:03 AM

hello i have some money
i want to invest them to ico
which ico is good for now?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lovly

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:08:40 PM

according to my analysis there are many good types of altcoin for investment, you should be keen to see the market interest in ICO and the coins they distribute, you can learn on their website there is an explanation of the ICO they offer, you read carefully roadmap and whitepaper ICO, and you will know how much profit they offer.

QUIZANDO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ QUIZANDO
https://quizando.io/
bitsillller (OP)

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:34:17 PM

according to my analysis there are many good types of altcoin for investment, you should be keen to see the market interest in ICO and the coins they distribute, you can learn on their website there is an explanation of the ICO they offer, you read carefully roadmap and whitepaper ICO, and you will know how much profit they offer.
i found that eligma is good but i dont know which ico is better
Talat10gu

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:40:42 AM

there are a lot of altcoins today. As for the most promising, these are ETH, Litecoin, NEO, Waves. 

VasiloviKola

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:43:04 AM

hello i have some money

I would suggest to go through projects with high rates on rating platforms, for example www.icoguide.com. I am using this platform and it is user friendly. After checking of the scores go to the team and white papers, it is important that the information is available about the project and activities are transparent.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:54:40 AM

hello i have some money

I started following this one: https://icoguide.com/en/ico/inpactor so take a look, have not decided yet, but it seems to be good.
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:57:38 AM

hello i have some money

I would suggest to go through projects with high rates on rating platforms, for example www.icoguide.com. I am using this platform and it is user friendly. After checking of the scores go to the team and white papers, it is important that the information is available about the project and activities are transparent.

It good link. But before invest learn the information. Then invest. Most of the people join the best ICO project. Project will be improve token price will be increase. So if received the best project token. Hold the long time. Then token price will be increase. So then exchange. But if need to exchange the token ethereum will be most of the sell then token. So learn the project and process information.
RNGfight

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:59:45 AM

https://icodrops.com/
https://icobench.com/
These are two great ICO review sites, so learn to use them. Roll Eyes

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:01:04 AM

hello i have some money
If you want to get some passive income, I recommend you profit-sharing exchange tokens, for example LocalCoinSwap which is currently in ICO phase, so you can get tokens for the lowest possible price!

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:07:08 AM

Right now its quite difficult to have the access to the best ICOs as they tend to have high standards in giving access to investors, mostly because they are heavily oversubscribed so they have to do a lot of vesting. Maybe try to participate in some pools if you have access to them.
Gizaza

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:26:07 AM

I recently joined in Quadrant Protocol whitelist and I am waiting crowdsale) Also I joined in Fantom whitelist lottery and today they will announce results) I think this two project awesome. The interesting thing that guys from CryptoGeneration team recommended to buy Quarckchain and Seele that gained more than x8 ….. and I missed it(((    Angry
https://discord.gg/hP7KEy7
akshayp

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:16:23 PM

I would recommend Dakuce ICO

DAKUCE is one of the best cryptocurrency exchange wherein you can trade your ‘fiat’ currency apart from regular cryptocurrencies. The most common pairings on these exchanges are Bitcoin, Ethereum, LiteCoin, BitCoinCash etc. It is quite a powerful platform that can handle millions of transactions per second! Another best thing about this exchange is that it guarantees zero manipulation and performs on real market rates. Apart from the aforementioned cryptocurrencies, the platform is going to list several other cryptocurrencies gradually which can be inter-exchanged and traded. The trading system is backed by highly accelerated and technically efficient hardware platform thereby enhancing the tolerance level by thousand times than regular cryptocurrency exchanges.

Dakuce ICO is already started and will end on 12th July 2018.

You can check out their website for more information: https://dakuce.com/
rsbriggs

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:25:45 PM

You should take your time to check the list of available projects and make a very deep research about the project and you can choose the best one for you as long as you are convinced with e conclusion you have about the research you made about the project.
dolcefarniente

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:59:15 PM

hello i have some money
I believe that you should carefully look at the various discussions on the forum to get your own idea of what is right for you. Investing is a very serious matter to trust someone else's opinion.
capoklhok

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:03:35 PM

but we should be able to take more time to check out the list of available projects, because that's all what makes a very in-depth study of a project, because when we start access to the best ICO because they tend to have high standards in providing access to investors, especially as they are so over-demand that they have to do a lot of vesting.
saulzaents

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:10:28 PM

I think you want to ask which project to invest in. I am really surprised to write in such a simple way Smiley
 if you have money and you are going to invest in the real world what would you do?
Of course you searched extensively. just tell people "where should I invest my money?" If you ask, you probably lose your money. for that reason I suggest you do your own research.

ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:14:28 PM

You shouldn't ask us since it's your money and if someone gives a name and it is a scammed it was your fault. You should be the one to look for an ICO that's really worth it, it may take some time in order because you need to review all that's related to the project including the whitepaper and the team.

You should be also familiar with different kind of scams that's been wandering around in the cryptocurrency industry.

You should also know the different risks you may get from investing in the cryptocurrency industry doesn't mean you invest, you will earn.
rysheeer

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:19:25 PM

Hello, try to take a look on these ICO's Blockshipping, Quadrant Protocol, MEDIA PROTOCOL, ZERO CARBON, Pumapay and SMART CONTAINERS. Most of these ICO's has a good potential on helping the community to the future soon.
bengetsia

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:22:45 PM

I think there is a lot of ICO at the moment, but I found interesting info about Iagon, maybe you can search more deeply about this project in detail to the website. if I see Iagon's infrastructure is designed to have some use cases and this is what puts it on better place in comparison to others. But the decision is in your hands how you are, better to see how the ICO project works and the people behind it as a team.
tranquyen123456

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:30:09 PM

I am investing in some projects like Glitzkoin, Elysian. I learned about their white paper, which is quite good projects, the development team is also the talented.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: