Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:23:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto as universal means of exchange  (Read 465 times)
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:40:36 PM

It is interesting if talking about the use of cryptocurrency in the worldwide. If considered as one of the global exchange manner, it can be because it is different as the fiat bank that must follow their procedure. The crypto is sometimes anonymous and can be used easily and widely around the worldwide exchange. However, to be used in some payment transaction, there are still limited companies accepting.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:51:30 PM

For sure I believe it is likely going to happen and bitcoin could lead the way because recently a lot of people have started accepting bitcoin as a payment option and given it time more people will accept it and it will lead to mass adoption.

halpi

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 11:54:20 PM

already many of people use Bitcoin to transfer money through border, in my country there are many of such people.
for example Chinese buy 20Bitcoins every month to transfer them

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:20:57 AM

That would be interesting, it is already a universal mean of exchange, it is just a question of widening the adoption to make it good for everyone and beneficial for all of us.

heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:36:04 AM

All cryptocurrency enthusiasts hoping crypto become global means of exchange, it sounds cool though but I was just thinking about how the illiterates going to be able to use crypto too. I mean what are the features which can be introduced to streamline the illiterates into the system?
There might still be some ways in which they can be integrated into the system. If cryptocurrency can be adopted by governments, it will be much easier and the usage will work as supposed.
There are some cryptocurrencies that gave adopted the card system. Their coins can be integrated into cards and they can used that for transactions that they might be in.
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:58:02 AM

Well no doubt this will happen but time will tell when. Digital future AI and machine learning is coming and i believe that we will use more and more but real mass adoption will not come before 2020
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:14:11 AM

All cryptocurrency enthusiasts hoping crypto become global means of exchange, it sounds cool though but I was just thinking about how the illiterates going to be able to use crypto too. I mean what are the features which can be introduced to streamline the illiterates into the system?
Crypto will only become universally adopted when the blockchain mechanics disappear into the background. Think about how easy it is today to send a message with an app compared to what people had to deal with in the 1990's with IRC. When sending crypto becomes as easy as sending an emoji is when it will become universal.

koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:31:59 AM

In my opinion, no one can deny the crypto's superiority and utility to human life. Crypto has the potential to become a global payment medium. But first and foremost, crypto should be supported by governments all over the world. And governments need to take measures to promote and educate people to use crypto.
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:58:22 AM

I think illiteracy is an issue that is not only limited to cryptocurrency, but this is a broader context, namely global social issues that must be resolved together. so I think before those who are illiterate can use crypto as a global means of exchange, they have to get mentoring and education regarding the illiteracy of the letter. but if later Crypto is able to find innovations that can help illiterate people, this will be very good, public trust will be higher, enthusiastic for every circle, and crypto will be accepted globally in the future.
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 12:41:00 PM

Introducing the cryptocurrency to the people especially to those who still don't know it yet will surely give more popularity to it. And if possible to be a mass adoption it will be a good breakthrough. Because cryptocurrency has help us a lot, they just still don't know it yet.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Kelvinovie2

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:51:16 PM

I thought of this once and I found out that it's already happening, but only the few once that know about it are utilizing it large scale, businesses are ongoing within parties from different region and country with the use of crypto now, and many more will definitely join the train in due time. I really think it's the best thing to do.
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 01:01:21 PM

When the internet started, everybody were illitrates when it comes to handling computers but just look at the world today, when something is new, awareness needs to be created but before long, people would pick it up and make it thrive, if mobile money can work worldwide, then a far Better and superior technology like Cryptocurrency would make waves.

hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:19:51 PM

When the time comes and crypto-currencies will be accepted all over the world - the generation of people and their (our) thinking will also change and everyone will be able to use digital currencies as a means of payment.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:23:00 PM

When the time comes and crypto-currencies will be accepted all over the world - the generation of people and their (our) thinking will also change and everyone will be able to use digital currencies as a means of payment.
In any case, today there are online stores that accept Bitcoin as a means of payment. But we must also take into account the fact that a lot of resources are developing their own cryptocurrency to pay for services or goods.
Aiberg
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 4

CCECOIN

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:45:59 PM

I eagerly await the day when this long standing dream of mine becomes a reality, I know it wouldn't be easy for mass adoption, every great and revolutionary technology faced one problem or another but with time, all those problems became a thing of the past, very soon we might start seeing Crypto ATMs and POS.

✦ ───    CCECOIN   ─── ✦
✔   Decentralized & Transparent Peer to Peer Trading Ecosystem  ✔
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedInTelegramYouTube  ──────── ✦
Bomber007
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Velic Ecosystem

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:09:33 PM

Everyday single day j just keep wishing that this would happen, a time when j could walk into any convinience store and after shopping, I pay with cryptocurrency, the best way to create awareness for people so they can learn about it is word of mouth marketing, and social media marketing. It would be rough at the beginning but it would work out great.

leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:41:19 AM

It is not rocket science to actually start using cryptocurrencies as they are not hard to use, a lot of illiterates have learned how to use mobile banking so they can learn how to use cryptos. I just think that we would have to have crypto banks because there are people who are always going to need a way to store their money since people are always going to need a way to save their money
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:03:06 PM

indeed everyone will not immediately understand about using cryptocurrency, but I am sure that eventually everyone will be bound by cryptocurrency in any case, which obviously requires all the process
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:16:17 PM

The illiteracy rate at some part of the world makes my mind go blank when the topic of this sort is raised. It going to be a challenging task due to the risk associated with crypto. Considering the private keys, it going to be easily compromised making more people lose interest

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:34:05 PM

You can think like a lot people don't know illiterates but they can use mobile phones so why don't they learn to use this and the world and globalization are improving quickly so probably in foreesable future, all humans will know how can write and read.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: