Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:54:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.05 Free Bitcoin For Early Free Registration  (Read 6713 times)
globalvillage (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 06:07:42 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2013, 10:25:40 AM by BadBear

The website pre-registration has been opened and they are giving 0.05 free BTC to the first 2500 members, so maybe you like to hurry up...

This is my husband ref link, if you do not mind:
https://probitcoin.in

Membership  Benefits:

•       FREE Cloud Mining multiple GHS

•         Earn Up To 0.001BTC per click

•         Earn Up To 0.0005BTC per Referral click

•         No Investment Required!

•         Online High Income FREE Bitcoin

•         More Business Plan

•         Low Withdraw Minimum: 0.1BTC

There could be short breakages, so just keep on trying

trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 07:00:36 PM

it is not possible to been paid from them, just collecting the user data from sign up of members.
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 10:50:21 PM

If you think so...

Well guys, Beta phase is running! The cloud mining, and ads paid survey not yet run.
Working will start: when 5000 registered members at the website.

START:
* Cloud Mining
* Paid Ads
* Paid forex business bitcoin site survey.

Business Info:

*Active Professional Support
*Comodo SSL 2048Bit
*Cisco Guard DDOS Protection
*E-trust.pro Business validation
*Customer Oriented Real Business
*Honest Admin Team
*User-friendly Environment
*Hosted on UK Dedicated Server

And this is what they have at the Site News:

Dear Members!
Recently, we received many letters
Probitcoin.in Inc NO PTC SITE!!!!
Probitcoin Inc. Main Profile:---> Cloud Bitcoin Mining business site big profit!

Extra small Income Opportunities:
PTC and PTS
Probitcoin.in serious and fair company
And NO PTC site!

Regards,
Probitcoin inc

I posted in Gambling, for yep, it is not open yet, and you gamble 1 min of your time...

golikcoin
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 10:58:18 PM

registered, no reward by now...

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 11:07:30 PM

Not sure how to start work/rent a miner. When is that coming?

Also seems like the site had been google-translated. You might have more trust with a consistent, neat theme, as well as better grammar. Looking forward to trying it, however (on the free 0.05BTC at first)
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 11:21:00 PM

Reserved.
Very hard to believe.  The "owner" you quoted does not sound very good in english...
But who am I to judge?
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 11:23:00 PM

Official thread of this scam?

(Funny to note globalvillage is part of this)

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
FloatesMcgoates

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 12:28:28 AM

Hilariously obvious phishing scam, the registration asks for your Coinbase Email and Blockchain Email, ROFL.
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 12:47:49 AM

Hilariously obvious phishing scam, the registration asks for your Coinbase Email and Blockchain Email, ROFL.

Nah, clearly their going to give everyone who signs up $50 USD. I mean it's only 2500*50 which is $125,000 USD which obviously isn't that much money. Obviously there's nothing wrong here folks...
rarkenin

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 01:01:41 AM

Speaking of blockchain.info, I'm not an idiot, and I do not reuse passwords. If you do reuse passwords and have a sizable sum in Coinbase or Blockchain, you kind of are asking for your coins to be phished out of your hands.
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 01:04:47 AM

If you do reuse passwords and have a sizable sum in Coinbase or Blockchain, you kind of are asking for your coins to be phished out of your hands.

Honestly, I woudn't keep more than 1BTC in either blockchain.info/coinbase, as online wallets are really just to do day to day transactions. Very rarely will you need to spend more than $1000 USD on a single transaction and you can always move coins from your encrypted wallet on your HDD or out of cold storage. No real reason to store a mass of BTC online.
rarkenin

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 02:10:43 AM

That's what I do. I keep public keys for my cold storage addresses on blockchain, and private/public pairs for my day-to-day addresses. That way, I can keep track of my possessions online, but only actually use them with cold-storage access.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 02:28:24 AM

P O N Z I

Beware.
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 02:50:17 AM

Relax, the 0.5 bonus is over, there are more than 2500 members registered already.  Of course members are still encouraged to register, but only those who are not terrified to share their emails.

This is taken from their Terms of Service:

We offer a very generous start up account balance, this is to help our customers feel secure in our services, if we find users are using our services over and over to generate funds with this start up, we have the right to delete said users, and remove the start up balance at any time with or without notice. We take cheating very seriously, and we monitor our servers daily.

Meaning - there will be some generous bonuses to all members

Meaning - it's still worth to register ;-)

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 02:52:45 AM

@monbux, I hope you realize that there are some BIG people out in this world who... does not speak perfect English LOL

koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 02:55:10 AM

every post that this globalvillage character makes reeks of scam quality.   Undecided
jbab

Activity: 137

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 03:13:19 AM

@monbux, I hope you realize that there are some BIG people out in this world who... does not speak perfect English LOL

stop talking

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 03:25:34 AM

How can you even think that a website that asks for your Coinbase or Blockchain email must be a phishing scam?  Aren't you giving your PayPal email when you register on Ebay or on Amazon?

You know guys, whatever, I am not associated with this program in any way, I do not even have an account there, my husband does...
(There is a strict one ip - onr account policy)

To all who registered from the link I provided, a big and hearty thank you.  

To all with the phishing scam accusations,  shut up till you can prove that they are a scam.

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 03:34:49 AM

every post that this globalvillage character makes reeks of scam quality.   Undecided

This is not to the author of the above comment, but to all who read this:
Please find a list of all started by me threads on this forum in my profile;  never yet I shared here any company or a website with questionable reputation.  GBBG and their BitBillions site with various earning sources, represents today the best Bitcoin earning opportunity, they have 100% transparency policy with easy to verify by a third party data.

jbab

Activity: 137

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 03:40:49 AM

Yea but you profile pics looks very untrsutworthy.. and old. Scammer!

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: