Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:42:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.05 Free Bitcoin For Early Free Registration  (Read 6713 times)
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 07:06:04 PM

So when does is become ready?  Wink
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 07:13:03 PM

Funny, how I can have Trust: -6: -1 / +0(0)
IF I DO NOT TRADE HERE, AND MY WALLET ADDRESS IS NOT GIVEN IN MY PROFILE.  Someone here is... BIG BULL SHIT, SORRY, BUT THIS IS A FACT!   

And interestingly, that warning was just added now, thank you. 

oh , I just found out, it is JackJack.  He says: He developed a scam site, claims it is only his husband's referal and asks for blockchain.info and coinbase logins among others.  I have not developed that site LOL, so any idiot can say whatever he wants without the smallest prove that he is right, and our rating here goes red, my gosh...

I AM NOT HE, I AM SHE!!! MY IDENTITY IS VERY EASY TO VERIFY ALL OVER THE NET, YOURS JACKJACK IS NOT!
Without the smallest proof? Hold your horses bro, the trust system is all about trust. I sure as hell don't trust you and think trusting you leads to being scammed, that's all it means.

Why don't you promote other sites your husband is registered in? Are you telling us he is registered in only one site?
And anyway why would you care about whether we think this site is a scam?

This is far too suspicious. You vehemently promote the site, and then once it's discovered to be a scam, blaming some JackJack for explaining the issue. He has the right to rate you negatively if you develop a scammy site.

You should have stopped trying to toot the site's horn the second we discussed the prospect of it being scammed. 2 users gave you neg trust now, thanks to your actions.

And show me, where can I verify your identity over the net? For starters suspicious things are happening with your avatar. Jackjack seems to be more trustworthy at the moment.
Broken link Smiley

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
globalvillage (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 07:15:13 PM

This is far too suspicious. You vehemently promote the site, and then once it's discovered to be a scam, blaming some JackJack for explaining the issue. He has the right to rate you negatively if you develop a scammy site.

You should have stopped trying to toot the site's horn the second we discussed the prospect of it being scammed. 2 users gave you neg trust now, thanks to your actions.

And show me, where can I verify your identity over the net? Jackjack seems to be more trustworthy at the moment.

This one is neither wise or fair.  It is super easy to check that I am not the developer of ProBitcoin site.  

Where to check my identity: Skype, FB, Tweeter, (my blog's url was posted in my profile here for a long time, now I simplified my online work and do not publish it anymore, it was tagstrading.com).  

You would expect anyone who is posting any kind of warning here, to try to verify some info before, contact the site owners, do some basic research...  

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 07:19:15 PM

Why would I care?  I am a marketer, trust is what my business is based on. 

My husband is not a marketer, he is active on internet and he is a Bitcoin enthusiast, he supports my work and I support his.

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 07:24:26 PM

Why would I care?  I am a marketer, trust is what my business is based on. 

My husband is not a marketer, he is active on internet and he is a Bitcoin enthusiast, he supports my work and I support his.
Thanks for admitting you're involved in this site

Be active on internet, Bitcoin enthusiast, and not posting his own referring link on bitcointalk? Oh lord, please stop embarrassing yourself

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 07:28:05 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2013, 07:56:56 PM by globalvillage

I surely would register at ProBitcoin site and shared here my own ref link, if they did not have 1 ip - 1 account policy.  All together, his or mine does not make any difference, we are an old fashion married couple, we sleep and work together :-)

As to my avatar, the photo is uploaded, couldn't you figure this out...  I have more than one email with this avatar.

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 07:32:50 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2013, 07:59:26 PM by globalvillage

Active but in other ways than marketing LOL.  He is not even a member here.  Enough of this, I am wasting my time talking to you...   The only way I am involved with that site is by sharing my husband link and helping him get some refs...

rarkenin

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 11:10:00 PM

Reading all rules and regulations, I see no one-account-per-IP policy that strict. Considering you're here scamming us I doubt you would follow said rule. I don't believe much of what you claim to be true. Just stop.
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 11:19:42 PM

My husband [...] is active on internet and he is a Bitcoin enthusiast
He is not even a member here

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 12:45:24 AM

Reading all rules and regulations, I see no one-account-per-IP policy that strict. Considering you're here scamming us I doubt you would follow said rule. I don't believe much of what you claim to be true. Just stop.

Why I should stop, this is the thread I have started, you should stop reading and replying here!

Are you blind or plain stupid, it is right there:

https://probitcoin.in/index.php?tp=terms

Over 1 Account

We have a script 1 Account Per IP policy, we monitor our servers constantly, if we find more then 1 account per ip address both will be removed with or without notice and all earnings will be lost.

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 01:07:39 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=301514.msg3358004#msg3358004  so cool of you jackjack, couldn't you use something more original... LOL

both of the introduced in that thread sites, iwantacar and mybitcoinrewards, are GBBG properties and well proven today as low cost, quality bitcoin advertising sites with nice, extra perks for their members.  

rarkenin

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 01:33:00 AM

Why I should stop, this is the thread I have started, you should stop reading and replying here!

Are you blind or plain stupid, it is right there:

https://probitcoin.in/index.php?tp=terms

Over 1 Account

We have a script 1 Account Per IP policy, we monitor our servers constantly, if we find more then 1 account per ip address both will be removed with or without notice and all earnings will be lost.

I never said that didn;t exist. You should read more carefully next  time. I just doubted you would take such a thing so seriously.
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 02:00:08 AM

Reading all rules and regulations, I see no one-account-per-IP policy that strict...

Huh  Huh  Huh

rarkenin

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 02:04:36 AM

Do you know the meaning of the word "that" when in front of an adjective? Obviously you don't. If you can't parse relatively basic English, don't complain to me.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: