Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:16:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: InfiniteCoin - Future  (Read 4018 times)
Hampuz (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 08:49:04 PM

Pretty sure Infinitecoin will be top 5 soon on coinmarketcap. So we are gonna have ALOT of rich guys over there.

Anyways, thought we could set up a thread to talk about infinitecoin.  I have alot of confidence in this coin.  That there will be so many of them is only a good thing, that it will be the first coin to be fully mined is interesting!

So here is my take on it, there will be about 90,600 Million Infinitecoins.  Thats alot, but also that is great.  Just imagine that this allows pretty much everyone to keep some infinitecoin, and they can be the "change" of crypto currencies, instead of paying 0.0017 btc for something you just pay 200IFC, makes it alot more simple, atleast in my opinion.

As i said, I am very impressed about this coin, it has great dev's and the community is just increasing every day.

And here is a little story I can share aswell.

About one week ago I first discovered this coin when browsing around on ebay (this is also when i started reading up on all of these coins, didnt even know there were any other coins except btc ltc and ftc..lol) So i started looking around, got to their forum etc.
Anyways, I could at that day buy 10,000,000 Infinitecoins for approx $50. I was thinking that was a great opportunity, but then the wallet had some sync issues and I wanted to wait until that was resolved (again very new to the crypto scene) waited about 3-4days and it started working for me, went to ebay again only to see that now people are selling 1,000,000 Infinitecoins for about $150. Yikez was my thoughts, Im a 20year old dude without a job and without money.. Wishing i had bought those 10millions when i had the chance.  Today according to www.coinmarketcap.com (Great site btw) 1 Infinitecoin = $ 0.00012. So the 10million i could have bought for $50 would have been worth $1200 today. Now this is where im getting very interested in this coin. If it could increase that much in just one week, imagine what will happen during 2014.

Anyways, alot of discussions at our forum (you can find a link under this post) for example we are talking about how we could help out in places that does not have the traditional banking system (u-countries) With so many infinitecoins in circulation We could contribute to making their lives better.  Thats a huge upside to this coin.

Anyways, just letting of my mind here, I really believe Infinitecoin can be the one to go past BTC one day in terms of market cap. But time will tell, just make sure you are with us now when we are on the uprise!

Thanks for reading if you are still here!

-Hampuz
therik

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 02:07:03 AM

Well lucky you that you got the chance to buy in the perfect moment. I saw the ads but didn't buy immediatelly; when i came back they were already doubled!! I ended up buying few millions and happy that i did it. Indeed a very interesting coin to follow...
Ganefull

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 02:31:17 AM

why do you think InfititeCoin is better than other altcoins?

...if this post was helpful, i appreciate your donation.BTC: 14FsFhgMyFztgnbCuNAnh3ubPhoY1jGu3b RDD: Raz5zgyvDHcUC9s1KBBxHuuM3Q9etu43oA
Hampuz (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 11:30:43 AM

I think it is better because of te amount availible. And the funny thing is that is does not seem that one guy is sitting on several billions, its more spread out like everybody gots a few million.  And it can really go either way, but if infinitecoin would one day even be worth near $1 we would have ALOT more millionaires here, might even be a greater story than bitcoin Smiley
OGskunk

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 11:37:12 AM

I think it is better because of te amount availible. And the funny thing is that is does not seem that one guy is sitting on several billions, its more spread out like everybody gots a few million.  And it can really go either way, but if infinitecoin would one day even be worth near $1 we would have ALOT more millionaires here, might even be a greater story than bitcoin Smiley

dreaming is a wonderful thing
Hampuz (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 11:41:37 AM

It is indeed, but would you like to tell me the downside of a coin that everybody can have?  "Can you spare some change?" Sure, have some infinitecoins.   Can't you see it?
therik

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 02:32:35 AM

I think it is better because of te amount availible. And the funny thing is that is does not seem that one guy is sitting on several billions, its more spread out like everybody gots a few million.  And it can really go either way, but if infinitecoin would one day even be worth near $1 we would have ALOT more millionaires here, might even be a greater story than bitcoin Smiley

It is indeed, but would you like to tell me the downside of a coin that everybody can have?  "Can you spare some change?" Sure, have some infinitecoins.   Can't you see it?

http://images.publicradio.org/content/2013/06/19/20130619_applause_91.jpg
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 02:13:37 AM

its definitely going to make a lot of people millionaires!!!! it just needs a little positive publicity
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 11:17:17 AM

I'm a IFC millionaire  Grin  Grin
X68N

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 01:15:52 PM

when a cagefighter wins a title in the near future,