Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:45:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICOs do you plan to join in MAY  (Read 609 times)
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 06:53:23 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3359437.0

connecty.io is a nice project in my opinion, a hard working team and a nice idea!
check it out!

Read the connecty short paper

Read the connecty light paper

Connecty Bounty Campaign

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
maremostro

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:13:04 PM

Blockchain Hotels is a project that when thoroughly considered comes out to be a hidden gem . Basically a prefabricated Hotel is erected in 3 months in a paradise spot with prices half or third that any competition asks ... With shortages in vacant Hotel Rooms and their focus on crypto community costumers (needs wise), Hostel like communal area toys, toys and more toys .... You can't miss with this one

https://www.blockchainhotels24.com/

https://i.imgur.com/yrhRaWL.jpg
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:33:04 PM

for me minerone.io is the best for this year i invested my money in this project. because they are real developers and real projects.
Marteh

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 03:54:46 AM

Always look out for a project with great potentials to succeed, that is why it is very necessary for you to do your own background research about any ICO before investing. I've encountered scam projects in the past, and it hurts to lose your hard earned cash. So watch out bro!
TriaxialTick5

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:18:51 AM

Good choices. IMO airdrops are the new ICOs. Gives you an opportunity to check out the features of the coin at no cost. Heard of BTCC? Bitcoin Crown  allows a solution for locally and digitally exchanging all FIAT and CRYPTO currencies between any interested parties. A decentralized platform to manage, distribute, and trade virtual goods. Giving Gamers and content creators a new model of virtual ownership.
Inna Pasichnik

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:21:20 PM

Well, ICO is a good choice, but here one must understand what company to choose and will not look for a year or a month ahead. A good company is good always. So let's think together how best to choose a good ICO and which one has a future. Recently, it's as if in a trend to create a project and an ICO to it, but is it worth anyway? I think no, in my opinion, you need to understand that it is worth investing only in the company that has a clear real target. And this target will be actual after implementation. After a long analysis for myself, I selected Paytomat. I will not be long argument for why. If you wish, you can read more information on their telegrams on the Paytomat Announcements channel. It is necessary to carefully select the company, collect a lot of information from different sources because 90% of companies can very quickly collapse
David Hamadrilo

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:22:02 PM

More and more, from a long time ago, have seen positive reviews of Paytomat. The type is stable, good company. And I was wondering what kind of investment they believe in for the entire 2018. I was looking for a lot of reviews, and I was surprised when the poor response was 1 in 100. I took the risk and was pleased. Perhaps I do not specifically answer the question. However, I went somewhere to mention about this office and I decided to share the property. I do not advertise - it's just my choice, but I'm just sharing impressions with you. If someone was interested in a lot of information, he initially took Paymot Announcements on the telegrams
Vasil Hamadrilo

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:12:07 PM

You know, I've been doing a crypto currency for a long time. Already lost so much money in search of good investments. I was stupid, I did not read the thoughts of different people, went through the method of attempts and defeats. But this gave my experience, but I found something very good. Do not think that I'm stupid to advertise something, I'm just really left now very pleased with the work of Paytomat. I consider this a gorgeous investment not only for 2018 year. Although their project is now more relevant than ever. I saw someone already wrote something about her and decided to confirm someone's opinion
Jony Denir

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:13:20 PM

I read a few comments above. And I saw a lot of good info, and people who are going to invest in a particular ICO and read a lot of different thoughts - smart people. So the company really needs to be public. And the main thing is to bring trust personally to you. Companies that you can trust immediately get in the eye. For me such a company recently became Paytomat, which is also somewhere mentioned above. Prove that it will be stable then the vain thing. But I believe that companies that are developing steadily are doomed to success. Plus, they now share with NEM, and this is a powerful company. But in general, I do not want to impose your opinion on you. Think for yourself because your life
Soroskatona

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:28:16 PM

Quarkchain, NEX or Neon Exchange, Popchest, Emmares. These projects seem really promising to me. its a pity, that it will be hard, or almost impossible to get into the sale of the NEX token.  Undecided
TripleDrible

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:49:15 PM

I am a new investor in crypto currency world, I think that If you plan to gain too much earnings, you should follow the upcoming ICOs.

I have searched some ICOs in May and decided make a basket wtih these two ICOs: Vernam(A new generation of insurance process on the blockchain) and POPCHEST(a next-generation video sharing platform with payment channels.)

Do you have any opinion about these ICOs and also additional suggestions? Thanks in advance

I'm not sure that media ICO is a good choice. Name someone, at least one successful media project. There are already too strong competitors, Twitch, Youtube, this can not be changed with one blockchain. QuarkChain, say is a promising investment project.

The project in My signature is just as good. About him wrote in Forbes. Soft Cap has been assembled, and 50% of Hard Cap.
vernam

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:05:18 PM

Vernam looks interesting. Insurance is big sector and I know there are huge profit. Team seems very professiona. I will make research about them!
How to buy VRN tokens with 40% discount
PreSale is starting in 24 hours and this is your guide how to join
https://s7.postimg.cc/8frztsix7/1_-_V4q_KWgrq_Ogreld_C4_Kidfw.jpg

Dear friends and contributors to the Vernam project,

Our crowd sale is starting in less than 24 hours and we are so excited to have you onboard and become part of the future of insurance.

We will open crowd sale on Tuesday, May 15th at 06.00h UTC and you will have chance to buy VRN tokens with 40% discount, but it won’t be easy, so take your time to read our instructions and get ready.

(Important ) The Leaderboard
To contribute to the Vernam project, you have to register and get whitelisted on our custom Contributors’ dashboard. Whitelist is closing today!

This is our whitelist dashboard. It has everything you need to become a Vernam contributor and participate in our VRN token sale.

On the left you will see your menu. It includes:

Information about your profile — option to enable two-factor identification, change your password, enter your details that will be needed to enter crowdsale and see the history of your logins.
Your refferal ID. Give your refferal link to friends and prospect contributors and you will gain points for the Whitelist Leaderboard.
Buy tokens and Transactions history
Bounty program — you can get up to 200 VRN tokens airdrop if you complete all actions in the airdrop program.
KYC — it will be mandatory to pass a KYC if you want to become Vernam contributor

On the dashboard you will receive points for every action you take. The more points you get, the higher you will climb our leaderboard.

When you apply for the whitelist and claim what approximate sum you are going to invest, you’ll receive 100 points
For joining our Telegram channel you will get 200 points
For following @vernamofficial on Twitter or liking our Facebook page, your award will be 100 points.
Each user you bring via your refferal link will add 50 points to your score.
If you deposit 0.01 ETH, you will get 500 points. The sum will be held and given back to you in VRN tokens when the sale begins. Note that your deposit will be safe — we won’t be able to withdraw it or use if for anything but a sole deposit.
First come, first served
When the sale begins on Tuesday, May 15th at 06.00h UTC the ones who have deposited 0.01ETH will be the ones to have the chance to buy VRN tokens, followed by the top-scorers on the leaderboard. If two people have the same points, the one who signed earlier will have priority when buyng.

How to Contribute
1. Login to our contributors’ dashboard.

2. Click “Buy Tokens” on the menu on the left.

3. Enter the amount of ETH you’d like to contribute. It should be the equivalent of more than 0.1 ETH. We will accept ETH, BTC and USD (Visa and Mastercard).
https://s7.postimg.cc/egpor3igr/1_3-h_Zsdgl_P5_WFVt_XYbv_Jh_HQ.jpg

4. If you haven’t entered your details yet, the system will re-direct you to your profile settings:
https://s7.postimg.cc/5lougr95n/image.jpg

5. Carefully enter your wallet’s address. You have one chance only!!!
https://s7.postimg.cc/8ttbt9sp7/image.png

Do not use Coinbase address or similar. We accept MEW (MyEtherWallet) only.
6. You will receive the address you have to send your contribution to:
https://s7.postimg.cc/720cyhby3/image.png

Copy the address and deposit the sum. Use only MEW(MyEtherWallet) or similar accounts. Never use exchange accounts. This image is for illustrative purpose only. You can send even less than 25 ETH.
7. When you finish your transaction, add the VCT as a custom token to MyEtherWallet.
https://s7.postimg.cc/v5r4mvpaz/image.jpg

“How To Add a Custom Token to MyEtherWallet”
8. You will see the corresponding amount of VCT tokens in your wallet:
https://s7.postimg.cc/j3vqstg3f/image.jpg

The VCT token in MyEtherWallet
VCT — our anti-fraud guarantee for you during the campaign
As you already know, the Vernam token is called VRN. In order to prevent possible attacks of wallets during the campaign, we introduced another token in our smart contracts — it is called VCT — Vernam Crowdsale Token.

VCT is what everyone will be getting during the campaign. The only purpose of this token is to guarantee that after the end of the campaign you will be able to convert it in VRN token. It can’t be transferred and you can’t use it for anything else.

This is why it won’t be interesting for hackers to try to steal it.

But how do I know I’ll get my real VRN tokens after the crowdsale?
Everything about our token sale is transparent and so are our smart contracts — You can check them on GitHub.

You will see that the two tokens are identical, but the VCT one is of no use other than to be converted to VRN after the crowd sale and if KYC is passed.

https://medium.com/@vernam.official/how-to-buy-vrn-tokens-with-40-discount-97aacd8785fa
[/quote]

Is there any restriction for the ico? Anyone can participate?

[/quote]

China and USA cannot participate
vernam

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:08:50 PM

I'll be investing in Vernam! Insurance is definitely a sector that needs to be moved to the blockchain! The Mega Corporations must fall!!!
Dear friends and contributors to the Vernam project,

Our crowd sale is starting in less than 40 hours and we are so excited to have you onboard and become part of the future of insurance.

We will open crowd sale on Tuesday, May 15th at 06.00h UTC

🕐🕑🕒🕓

Sydney, Australia Tue, 15 May 2018 at 16:00 AEST

Seoul, South Korea Tue, 15 May 2018 at 15:00 KST

Tokyo, Japan Tue, 15 May 2018 at 15:00 JST

Hong Kong, Hong Kong Tue, 15 May 2018 at 14:00 HKT

Mumbai, India Tue, 15 May 2018 at 11:30 IST

Sofia, Bulgaria Tue, 15 May 2018 at 09:00 EEST

Amsterdam, Netherlands Tue, 15 May 2018 at 08:00 CEST

London, United Kingdom Tue, 15 May 2018 at 07:00 BST

São Paulo, Brazil Tue, 15 May 2018 at 03:00 BRT

New York, USA Tue, 15 May 2018 at 02:00 EDT

Mexico City, Mexico Tue, 15 May 2018 at 01:00 CDT

Los Angeles, USA Mon, 14 May 2018 at 23:00 PDT

How to contribute?

https://s7.postimg.cc/wi8toxmsb/1_w6_HSd_E4y8quyv_Thru7l_MPQ.png

We will accept Visa and Mastercard
We sealed an important partnership with Indacoin, a crypto startup that provides an easy way to buy bitcoins and 200 other cryptocurrencies with Visa & Mastercard. This is important because token sales are getting a popular alternative investment among people who are not familiar with crypto or haven’t yet built their crypto portfolio. Indacoin gives you the opportunity to instantly exchange fiat money for crypto with ease.

At Vernam, we’ve beyond excited to start revolutionizing insurance. Will you join us and help make transparent, secure, automated insurance a reality?

https://medium.com/@vernam.official/40-bonus-pre-sale-starting-in-40-hours-76c185864661
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:31:18 PM

I'm waiting for the launch of the ICO project Selfllery (https://tge.selfllery.com/) - I'm sure that the team will be able to collect a minimum soft cap of 10000 ETH, because in the previous stages more than $ 1.5 million has already been collected Start ICO May 31. The project has a great idea, a friendly team that is always online in the Telegram chat and a working platform!
matrix50

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:45:18 PM

typerium.io looks promising also
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:18:39 PM

A friend told me about BrickBlock.. It is a token that aims to be the same like polymath in the future if I am right! I invested a little bit, becaue I like the team behind the project. They are very early crypto movers and I trust them!
tuncaysanli395 (OP)

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:23:27 PM

Vernam is a project aiming to introduce serious digitalization in the insurance sector. It is an online platform which will allow the end clients to inquire, receive and contract the most suitable insurance proposal for them through a user friendly interface and without the need of a third party broker, which will dramatically lower the cost of insurance services while making the business way more efficient not only for the clients, but for the insurance providers as well. Holders of the token will be able to buy 0% commission insurance products when we launch Vernam platform. Because of Vernam token price growth mechanism, I believe that the VRN token price will only go up after the crowdsale, so holding it will be a good long term strategy.

You can still buy VRN tokens with 20% discount, 5% referral bonus and no vesting period, so until 23.05 you have chance to buy VRN tokens with 20% discount.
They have fixed the ETH price at $800 in our smart contract, which is higher than the market price at the moment, so you can consider it as additional bonus.
They will accept contributions in ETH, BTC and USD(Visa & Mastercard).
https://dashboard.vernam.com/auth/login
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:56:29 PM

https://icodrops.com/category/upcoming-ico/

I'm following this site. the project evaluation is very successful. select very high and high as the assessment score.

icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:08:35 PM

Phantasma Protocol looks interesting. Team seems very professional. The project has just to call enough capital:$ 10 million, it's high potential x10 !
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: