Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:12:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DASH a sleeping Giant  (Read 551 times)
yonton (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:13:42 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 05:01:02 AM by yonton

Keep an eye on Dash, it will lead the way in the next alt season!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:24:42 PM

@yonton

Do you have any arguments or information why you think Dash will outperform other coins? Right now there are so many great projects, all potential sleeping giants, that I really can't tell which will make it to the top of Coinmarketcap list. Of course Dash is one of those projects IMO.
normensky012

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:37:28 PM

This is purely baseless speculation. Any reference to where can we discuss the validity of your claim? Dash is a good crypto to have since its faster than bitcoin and the name kinda have a catch to it, but in order for Dash to lead the way it needs a lot of network or users. I kinda like the consensus algorithm of Dash anyway, it saves electricity, but you need a lot of it in able to stake and participate in mining the dash coins.
yonton (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:01:00 PM

This is purely baseless speculation. Any reference to where can we discuss the validity of your claim? Dash is a good crypto to have since its faster than bitcoin and the name kinda have a catch to it, but in order for Dash to lead the way it needs a lot of network or users. I kinda like the consensus algorithm of Dash anyway, it saves electricity, but you need a lot of it in able to stake and participate in mining the dash coins.
Actually if you've been in crypto long enough you would know that dash has lead the altcoin market in every alt boom. It was the first to explode in the spring of 2017 and again the first explode in November. it was the indicator for smart money to know that alt season had begun. Ive been here too long lol This game is easy for me!
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:11:19 PM

DASH has shown a positive price from 4 February to 23 March, although I have not read news about DASH but I believe DASH is a good future to invest

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:21:14 PM

It’s true that some things can not be taught. You have to experience this market for years to understand it the way the old timers do. The og’s In this market act different from the rest, I can just tell who they are by how the talk about crypto.

It’s gold for nerds
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:23:10 PM

I suggest you to read the latest news about japan will be thinking to ban privacy coin because it will be so difficult to comply with the regulation. Think for a twice before try to do anything right now.
When countries will try to ban privacy coin to be traded in the local exchange and it just like a time bomb to the privacy coin.

yonton (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:24:32 PM

I suggest you to read the latest news about japan will be thinking to ban privacy coin because it will be so difficult to comply with the regulation. Think for a twice before try to do anything right now.
When countries will try to ban privacy coin to be traded in the local exchange and it just like a time bomb to the privacy coin.
You must be new here? lol
Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 04:31:20 PM

I have been waiting for dash to boom for a while.I don't even have much but I've been holding and it is time to see some profit.Seeing it steadily going from 1/3 of the all time high was a painful thing.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:35:00 PM

Right now the value of DASH is at $498.65 USD, saying that it can boom in the future is understandable because just like other Altcoins out there we can see that the value really is moving forward up and it can overtake the value of Ethereum, But we can really never tell it's future it might be or not, And just because it boom in 2017 it can boom now on 2018, if you are referring only in the past movement of DASH then there is no problem with it, But regarding what you have said I am not 100% so sure.
yonton (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:38:27 PM

I have been waiting for dash to boom for a while.I don't even have much but I've been holding and it is time to see some profit.Seeing it steadily going from 1/3 of the all time high was a painful thing.
There's nothing worse than riding a long wave down, we have all done it. Once you experience this mistake you finally become a real crypto investor/trader. Now you will know what a dip is and what a trend reversal looks like. Pay close attention to the bitcoin dominance cycle, the trend is your firend Smiley)
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 05:06:30 PM

If it will lead the next alt season like it did before, than it goes to $10.000?  Cheesy Dash is very good coin but I do not want next alt run to be the previous one in which all shit coins were pumped as well  Tongue

go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:06:47 PM

Dash is already a giant. It did slip down from top ten but still in top 20. It was one of the best performers in 2017 so surely one to keep an eye on.
pumawolf

Activity: 968
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:11:48 PM

The rise in last year started with DASH. So we're on the bull market with DASH. I hope it makes the same move again.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:24:58 PM

I have strong hopes from this coin too. I was surprised that it didn't jump at all and rather ended up falling when majority of the other coins were increasing. I also feel that now is a good time to invest in it and it is preparing for a major jump in the coming months. I wouldn't be surprised if it does 2x now because a growth is long overdue!
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:32:53 PM

Not so sure about this. DASH is already pretty huge.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:24:06 PM

No, it was $1.5k. So much place for growth. But same statistics as Dash always in the head is not correct imho. Now we see other currencies that grow more and begin earlier
yonton (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:29:05 PM

No, it was $1.5k. So much place for growth. But same statistics as Dash always in the head is not correct imho. Now we see other currencies that grow more and begin earlier
Ive seen many new coins rise and fall from the top ten over the years, dash is still here 4 years later.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:41:14 PM

Ive seen many new coins rise and fall from the top ten over the years, dash is still here 4 years later.
This mention is not without logic. One doubt is why. I'm subscriber DashNews telegram channel. And I see that they give news by news. But it not influence somehow
jawatulen

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:44:52 PM

dash is really good cryptocurrency,
but, now after a new project with new tech and others features dash down in market capitalizations
and below TOP 10 in coinmarketcap list,
i just want to ask, how much you predict the price of dash will be in the next season ?
thank you
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: