Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:23:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DASH a sleeping Giant  (Read 551 times)
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:48:47 PM

I don't think so... you are talking about the previous alt season but how many coins there were in that times? now there are a lot of high potential coins which are found more interesting for investors as well as institutional investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:49:21 PM

DASH didn't show any huge gains in this alt season. Usually in euphoria stage, large-cap coins always lead the bullish rally. DASH has been quiet for a while now and being one of the high volume privacy altcoins, an uptrend is more than expected.

Regarding people questioning the logic behind this speculation, in the bull cycle, people FOMO. You don't need a news to back a coin for an uptrend. Liquidity increases and so does the diversification. How many altcoins that boomed recently had any solid news to back the pump? Hardly any. In the bull ride, almost all the coins from large cap to shit token rises.

DASH which didn't move a lot in this alt season is indeed the best bet right now.
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:52:01 PM

Keep an eye on Dash, it will lead the way in the next alt season!

Not so sure about this. DASH is already pretty huge.
No, it was $1.5k. So much place for growth. But same statistics as Dash always in the head is not correct imho. Now we see other currencies that grow more and begin earlier
Ive seen many new coins rise and fall from the top ten over the years, dash is still here 4 years later.

Registered in 2017, bullying everybody because "they are new".

Lol

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
yonton (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:54:52 PM

No, it was $1.5k. So much place for growth. But same statistics as Dash always in the head is not correct imho. Now we see other currencies that grow more and begin earlier
Ive seen many new coins rise and fall from the top ten over the years, dash is still here 4 years later.

Lol
So my bitcointalk register date is somehow related to how long Ive been in crypto? Hmmm let me think here... Stating that Ive seen many cryptos fall over the years is bullying?? Hmmm, you sir are an idiot!
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:12:23 PM

Lol
So my bitcointalk register date is somehow related to how long Ive been in crypto? Hmmm let me think here... Stating that Ive seen many cryptos fall over the years is bullying?? Hmmm, you sir are an idiot!

Regarding your first question, usually, there is an high correlation. Regarding the second, the way you were saying it seems pretty bullish to me, but that could only be my impression. Take for example here:

I suggest you to read the latest news about japan will be thinking to ban privacy coin because it will be so difficult to comply with the regulation. Think for a twice before try to do anything right now.
When countries will try to ban privacy coin to be traded in the local exchange and it just like a time bomb to the privacy coin.
You must be new here? lol

The user made an interesting comment and you bullied it.

Regarding your statement that I'm an idiot I'm sorry if I sounded harsh, i didn't want to start a flame, just to point you that you are giving no reasons for a supposedly dash pump besides that you observed the market so much that you can predict it, and this make no sense besides the time you are in crypto

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:27:25 PM

Dash has very good technical assumptions regarding the latest news. Masternodes will bring more value to whole ecosystem and there are other alternative coins that can replace this "sleeping giant". When news gonna hit markets it will triple the value of current price and lets hope Bitcoin volatility will not affect to this trading idea.
TommyAMD

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:39:37 PM

Yes,can be and such however,nothing new after all and not will happen, now.When it comes to its measures,should just wait for this peak.
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:42:09 PM

Dash is already more than 100 times than the last year. Even though it is a good coin, most of the gains are already made. Now only slow profit. So why settle for this when you many options.

Blah blah
shafi alam

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:43:04 PM

yes it will lead next crypto season, as you can see dash continuously increasing , it will be next ethereum  .
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:50:11 PM

Wondering how much money those people who run dash masternode ... They must be damn pretty rich! Noone can afford to start do it today , I have too much altcoin in my list and too bad missed this black horse. Haven't holding a single coin and looks like I am in doubt to do it by now  Roll Eyes , good luck by the way everyone.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:02:35 PM

I’m not going to miss out on this coin, I’m getting in early!

It’s gold for nerds
faatipoke

Activity: 321

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:25:59 PM

dash may make at most 50% increase from here, not higher. Privacy coins were trend in december, now it is time for platform coins: Eos, Ada, Ont, Wan, Icx, Zil, Kmd

Altcoin season already started and Dash did not increase too much

Lontonbit

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:35:30 PM

That little pump we had in April was not alt season. When top Alts are breaking new all time highs with 200-300 % gains. That’s what you call alt season. Platform coins are a dime a dozen and useless. Projects like eos are way over bought not even a token or a coin. Just a software that doesn’t do anything.

Privacy coins are the most important part of crypto period. Put your money on real solid long term cryptos.

It’s gold for nerds
yonton (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:48:59 AM

Dash has some news coming soon too.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:30:03 AM

Dash is actually a sleeping giant and people really dump it hard of recent. Dash was one of the most outperform cryptocurrencies in 2017 and I think towards the end of this year we again to see it trading above $1500. I do advice people to always buy this type of promising coins now that the price is low in other to make good profits when thing recover.
yonton (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:04:27 AM

People always buy the hyped coins meanwhile smart money has already left coins like EOS and are now moving in to Dash.
JNR

Activity: 585

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:19:33 AM

People always buy the hyped coins meanwhile smart money has already left coins like EOS and are now moving in to Dash.
how did you know about this movement of smart money from EOS to Dash ,, ?
thank you

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
yangtinglei

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:34:33 AM

Why would you believe that Dash would be a sleeping giant? Can you share it?
marcbitcoins

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:46:36 AM

I believed in this coin as this coin is one of among the top coins and  one of most promising coins in the market but to lead the market as sounded like replacing Ethereum and Bitcoin its look like not possible without specific supporting data of the claim. Better if you share some links and details so you could convince us to pour some of our capital on this coin.
yonton (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:37:29 AM

Dash DAO will be able to legally own a stake in companies it funds through the proposals/treasury system. In fact, the DAO could decide to invest in essentially anything? The implications of that are insane, it means Dash would become backed by hard assets (since ownership of 1000 Dash would confer ownership rights over a portion of the DAOs assets). It also means that Dash is on track to become the world's first decentralised mega-corporation.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: