Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:44:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DACSEE - Decentralized Alternative Cabs Serving & Empowering Everyone  (Read 2212 times)
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:26:39 PM

close to a week now the total fund raised has remain the same, is it that the site has not been updated or no new investor
I guess they have not updated it yet, I raised this issue somedays back on telegram group and they said they will look into. I guess they are business with projects developments

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:38:11 PM

close to a week now the total fund raised has remain the same, is it that the site has not been updated or no new investor
I guess they have not updated it yet, I raised this issue somedays back on telegram group and they said they will look into. I guess they are business with projects developments

Seems the figure of raised funds not automatically updated as before this current figure about last month I'd seen a glance of the raised funds was around 10 millions, then several days perhaps 1 week ago I was surprised the amount had increased significantly as 25 million USD....so I believe the figure not updated in real time.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:14:25 PM

They need time to fix it or they have other work that is more important than this. maybe
Eulalila

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:55:56 PM

I am excited and thrilled for this project. And so I have joined the bounty.
hurry_hore

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:27:59 AM

This project is really exciting, DACSEE is empowering everyone...seems mostly of drivers of vehicle for ride-hailing will be the main users of the token beside the passengers....the more drivers are, the higher of price will be.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:09:19 PM

Yes you can see their Founder in a blockchain consensus at Tokyo. Maybe they do not update website recently.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:14:46 AM

This project is really exciting, DACSEE is empowering everyone...seems mostly of drivers of vehicle for ride-hailing will be the main users of the token beside the passengers....the more drivers are, the higher of price will be.
There is no doubt about it, this project is indeed the concept that has very good prospects. Hopefully this project can be a great success and gives amazing results.
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:39:19 AM

There is no doubt about it, this project is indeed the concept that has very good prospects. Hopefully this project can be a great success and gives amazing results.
this project is good, but we'll see how his team will work here because the project has a good concept but the team involved lack of spirit certainly the project will not be able to achieve its success. hope the best for the future of this project.
aziziasa

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:03:21 AM

Hopefully over time will be a lot of people who provide support for this project, because the support is also very influential towards the progress of the project.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
anggle

Activity: 377
Merit: 1

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:20:32 AM

Hopefully over time will be a lot of people who provide support for this project, because the support is also very influential towards the progress of the project.
with the support provided for this project, can indeed make all the team so excited again to manage this project. Hopefully this project can go smoothly until the project could reach for success.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
@DiscoveryIoT

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:22:17 AM

Grin Shocked
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:27:19 AM

with the support provided for this project, can indeed make all the team so excited again to manage this project. Hopefully this project can go smoothly until the project could reach for success.
surely the team will do the best for this project because they also want the best for this project, and the team will work as much as possible for this future project.

vcxv

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:42:52 AM

I really like the project idea and impressed by the fact that they do have some kind of working project atm. hope they do well specially in India- China market
vcxv

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:44:04 AM

But It does bother me that they have not updated their raised funds so far? or there are not significant investment then how come they reached so far yet. ?
A sincere request to update their ICO numbers regularly if not in real time.
hurry_hore

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:40:16 PM

I agree with you, there is no doubt on this project. There are a lot of advantages of this project, one of them is the convenient way to expand in every countries as the commitment of DACSEE is compliant to the country rule and regulation where DACSEE will enter the market on a country. This is one good point to grow

anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:31:38 PM

But It does bother me that they have not updated their raised funds so far? or there are not significant investment then how come they reached so far yet. ?
A sincere request to update their ICO numbers regularly if not in real time.
Yes, let's wait for their update. Or you will know on this 31st May.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
hurry_hore

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:14:12 AM

Hello every one, I just see on the whitepaper for COF (Circle of Friends) is not only formed by drivers but also passengers. As said in phase 2 of implementation, there is passengers recruit on App and explained that "Before the network goes live, all interested drivers and passengers can refer others to the platform and claim them in their Circle Of Friends network."

Then, DACSEE passenger will be able to earn the bonuses as released from COF Participation Bonus Pool....this is great for everyone, as passengers can pay with cheaper fares then able to earn also from COF bonuses.... 

DACSEE_official

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:35:48 AM

Please follow us on our social media and website for the most updated news, also we strongly recommend you to join our telegram as they are very active in respond! Thank you
DACSEE_official

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:37:32 AM

Thank you for being interested in DACSEE. We are very excited to see you being a part of the project! Please join our social media to get the most updated information!

DACSEE_official

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:41:36 AM

Thank you for being interested in DACSEE. DACSEE team is also trying our best to make sure the whole project is at the best it can be. Please follow us on our social media to get the most updated news!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: