Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:57:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DACSEE - Decentralized Alternative Cabs Serving & Empowering Everyone  (Read 2220 times)
DACSEE_official

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:56:05 AM

Based on the official site, till now the fund raised 24,750,654 USD. Has it reached the softcap? I think the ICO will gain a lot of money further. 

There are not information about softcap, hardcap and price at ICO on the website and Whitepaper also, they just inform about total supply 3 bil and 2.16 bil available for ICO.

I think the raised fund is not requiring the softcap as the project has been running since 2016 so we don't need to bother with the figure of softcap, what we need is understand the project very well and support them if the result of the research is good.
Friend, what do you mean by these words "we don't need to bother with the figure of softcap"? I don't mind to bother, I just want to know more about the information. I think it is very important to know the progress of this project firstly. I'm interested in "Has the raised fund reached the minimum target of the ICO?"   
Today they inform a new that ICO price is around 0.06$. I think the number 24m in their website mean they've reached softcap already.

We do not have a soft cap on this ICO project, our hard cap is 120 million. Thanks
DACSEE_official

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:02:43 AM

I see you  have a working products already, can I have a look at some these products. At least a link to your official website will do, not the ICO website!
You should ask these questions to their telegram group to better understand the exact explanation.
What is the purpose of creating this thread?  they don't expect everyone to be on telegram. They should also be here to answer some questions from investors
Yes many question are not answered both in this thread and telegram group Sad
maybe his team is busy taking care of his other, so have not had time to answer the questions posed, think positive that the team will answer the questions that have been asked.

Thank you for being understanding for the delay of the reply. We are trying our best to answer all the questions that have been asked. For immediate attention, please feel free to join our telegram group chat and share your question there. Thans
DACSEE_official

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:04:44 AM

I see you  have a working products already, can I have a look at some these products. At least a link to your official website will do, not the ICO website!
You should ask these questions to their telegram group to better understand the exact explanation.
What is the purpose of creating this thread?  they don't expect everyone to be on telegram. They should also be here to answer some questions from investors
Yes many question are not answered both in this thread and telegram group Sad
in order to make the project more in the interest of many participants and investors would have been better if the team are active in answering all the question about the project on this forum, because with that kind I'm sure will make a lot more believers will this project so that they join join in support of this project.

Thank you for being interested in DACSEE. We are trying our best to go through all the comments on the thread. For immediate attention, please feel free to join our telegram chat and share your questions and thought there. thanks
DACSEE_official

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:07:48 AM

I looked at the website of ico ends 9 days again, hopefully with time remaining, can increase sales.
and for all of the teams more eager again to promote the project.

Thank you for the support. For the most up to date news, please join our social media and telegram chat. Thanks

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dacsee.official/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dacsee_official/
Telegram: https://t.me/DACSEE
DACSEE_official

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:09:11 AM

I see a pretty good price there, and it's likely to keep pulling up with competitive prices, with enough supply, this project will be the most potential to get investors fast, waiting for the next update

Thank you for being interested in DACSEE. For the most up to date information, please follow us on social media and telegram chat.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dacsee.official/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dacsee_official/
Telegram: https://t.me/DACSEE
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:19:09 AM

Cab services that utilizing cryptocurrency for the payment method is interesting, I think this is just like in the existing service that using credits that stored in the customers account.
but now it uses a cryptocurrency, which can be the fist step in utilizing cryptocurrency to make a transaction.
davidcrumble2

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:27:23 PM

A new projects that look legit and promising to follow, bounty allocation is pretty good. I hope with the strategy prepared by the team for the progress of progress smoothly and can be many people who support the DACSEE project.

anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 05:33:24 PM

Cab services that utilizing cryptocurrency for the payment method is interesting, I think this is just like in the existing service that using credits that stored in the customers account.
but now it uses a cryptocurrency, which can be the fist step in utilizing cryptocurrency to make a transaction.
It's not only what you said man. They build a Circle of Friend bonus pool, which can extend by driver, and increase driver's community and fund allocation for that pool.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
anobtc

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 05:35:13 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2018, 04:58:03 PM by anobtc

Has everyone tried to access the website of this project?
Is it safe to open it? since i've got a warning from my antivirus when i tried to access it.
I got no problems. They use https protocol so you can check again.

anobtc

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 05:49:22 PM

Based on the official site, till now the fund raised 24,750,654 USD. Has it reached the softcap? I think the ICO will gain a lot of money further. 

There are not information about softcap, hardcap and price at ICO on the website and Whitepaper also, they just inform about total supply 3 bil and 2.16 bil available for ICO.

I think the raised fund is not requiring the softcap as the project has been running since 2016 so we don't need to bother with the figure of softcap, what we need is understand the project very well and support them if the result of the research is good.
Friend, what do you mean by these words "we don't need to bother with the figure of softcap"? I don't mind to bother, I just want to know more about the information. I think it is very important to know the progress of this project firstly. I'm interested in "Has the raised fund reached the minimum target of the ICO?"   
Yes it was usually a needed information from any ICO. But as they answered, they just focus on hardcap, and i think 25m is really bigger than many other ICOs this time.

hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:13:28 AM

DACSEE is revolutionizing ride sharing by add benefit to both car carrier and also the passenger, now is counting down to see the end of ICO within several days. 

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
hurry_hore

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:56:02 PM

Yes it was usually a needed information from any ICO. But as they answered, they just focus on hardcap, and i think 25m is really bigger than many other ICOs this time.
I agree with you that 25 million is quite big for an ICO, it means around 41000 ETH...wow cool guys, such amount is rare to be found in other bounties but perhaps DACSEE team has big plan to speed up the progress of this project.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
anobtc

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:02:02 PM

I agree with you that 25 million is quite big for an ICO, it means around 41000 ETH...wow cool guys, such amount is rare to be found in other bounties but perhaps DACSEE team has big plan to speed up the progress of this project.
As they have been explained, to implement this project, they needs a huge amount of capital. I hope they will reach their goal.

hurry_hore

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:07:03 PM

As they have been explained, to implement this project, they needs a huge amount of capital. I hope they will reach their goal.

But usually an ICO project, there is a Softcap to show minimum amount of raised fund JUST to implement the project. DACSEE softcap as I heard (just don't remember where whether on telegram group or other media) that softcap has been reached, means the softcap is below 25 million USD. However the news that released, DACSee had been tested for Beta phase and the application has been ready now.   

DACSEE_official

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:40:28 AM

Thankyou for your interested in DACSEE. Here is a few information regarding DACSEE project. Smiley Also, please join our social media to get the mot updated news !

The DACSEE platform ("Decentralized Alternative Cabs Serving & Empowering Everyone") is the world’s first fully decentralized and autonomous social ride-sharing service. DACSEE drivers purchase DACSEE Coin (a cryptocurrency token on the Ethereum blockchain) but may accept fares from passengers with the same token or any other traditional fiat method. When a fare is collected, almost all of it is returned to the platform stakeholders which consists of drivers, passengers and government authorities. This unique design enables DACSEE to expand virally without assistance or control from any corporate entity. The peer-to-peer payment methods and ability for drivers to use the platform to foster their own income-producing Circle of Friends™ of drivers allows DACSEE to spread autonomously into new markets around the world, disrupting the current ride-hailing landscape.
DACSEE_official

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:43:55 AM

A new projects that look legit and promising to follow, bounty allocation is pretty good. I hope with the strategy prepared by the team for the progress of progress smoothly and can be many people who support the DACSEE project.

Thank you for supporting DACSEE. Please join us on our social media to get the most updated news!
DACSEE_official

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:53:58 AM

Has everyone tried to access the website of this project?
Is it safe to open it? since i've got a warning from my antivirus when i tried to access it.
I got no problems. They use https protocol so you can check again.

Thank you for being interested in DACSEE. Our websites are safe to open! Also dont forget to subscribe our social media to get the most updated news
DACSEE_official

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:55:29 AM

But usually an ICO project, there is a Softcap to show minimum amount of raised fund JUST to implement the project. DACSEE softcap as I heard (just don't remember where whether on telegram group or other media) that softcap has been reached, means the softcap is below 25 million USD. However the news that released, DACSee had been tested for Beta phase and the application has been ready now.   

DACSEE does not have an soft cap for the project. WE are looking at the hard cap which is 120million USD.
DACSEE_official

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:59:02 AM

DACSEE is revolutionizing ride sharing by add benefit to both car carrier and also the passenger, now is counting down to see the end of ICO within several days. 

Thank you for being interested in Dacsee. please follow us on social media to get the most updated news from DACSEE
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:19:08 AM

close to a week now the total fund raised has remain the same, is it that the site has not been updated or no new investor
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: