Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:40:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DACSEE - Decentralized Alternative Cabs Serving & Empowering Everyone  (Read 2212 times)
DACSEE_official

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:45:28 AM

I really like the project idea and impressed by the fact that they do have some kind of working project atm. hope they do well specially in India- China market

Thank you for your support in DACSEE. We are focusing in the South East Asia area at the moment and will continue to work on other markets.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DACSEE_official

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:55:57 AM

But It does bother me that they have not updated their raised funds so far? or there are not significant investment then how come they reached so far yet. ?
A sincere request to update their ICO numbers regularly if not in real time.

We apologize for the confusion but we are working on updating all channels at the moment and will update the community soon. Thanks for your patient and interested in DACSEE.
tonylam2912

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:58:27 AM

I like the concept, very cool and interesting
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 05:23:45 PM

Hello every one, I just see on the whitepaper for COF (Circle of Friends) is not only formed by drivers but also passengers. As said in phase 2 of implementation, there is passengers recruit on App and explained that "Before the network goes live, all interested drivers and passengers can refer others to the platform and claim them in their Circle Of Friends network."

Then, DACSEE passenger will be able to earn the bonuses as released from COF Participation Bonus Pool....this is great for everyone, as passengers can pay with cheaper fares then able to earn also from COF bonuses.... 
Yes, COF is the main operating mechanism of DACSEE ecosystem, which make it different from other car sharing services.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:34:30 PM

Hello every one, I just see on the whitepaper for COF (Circle of Friends) is not only formed by drivers but also passengers. As said in phase 2 of implementation, there is passengers recruit on App and explained that "Before the network goes live, all interested drivers and passengers can refer others to the platform and claim them in their Circle Of Friends network."

Then, DACSEE passenger will be able to earn the bonuses as released from COF Participation Bonus Pool....this is great for everyone, as passengers can pay with cheaper fares then able to earn also from COF bonuses.... 
Yes, COF is the main operating mechanism of DACSEE ecosystem, which make it different from other car sharing services.
Aha I notify you mate, you are also aware for the whitepaper content.....I think the key of DACSEE project is this COF, and I am impressed that not only drivers who can receive the bonus but also the passengers also possible...

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
hurry_hore

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:50:51 AM

I see on the onepager of DACSEE, the members of Circle of Friends (COF) consist of three parties, they are drivers, passengers and government authorities...This is great as inline with DACSEE solution to expand easily to any other countries by compliance with the government where DACSEE entering the market.....DACSEE is excellent project!!

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:09:07 AM

A member sends this picture on Telegram group, that's a good news!!!!

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:11:38 AM

But It does bother me that they have not updated their raised funds so far? or there are not significant investment then how come they reached so far yet. ?
A sincere request to update their ICO numbers regularly if not in real time.
I think it will be updated as soon as possible, because I chat up with one of the admin on telegram and he told me this. I think we have to be patient with them as they are in a busy moment.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:13:04 AM

What is this really implied listed in exchange or is just ico rating?
vcxv

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:50:15 AM

the screen shot posted shows Qryptos, so may be they plan to list on Qryptos exchange after ICO finishes,  which would be a great thing to do.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:22:29 PM

If it's an exchange I don't really understand because the language used there doesn't speak english. I don't really understand.
DACSEE_official

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:56:15 AM

https://i.imgur.com/0y4h5Cc.jpg

If it's an exchange I don't really understand because the language used there doesn't speak english. I don't really understand.

The DACSEE team is excited to announce that DACSEE token will be listed on QRYPTOS Exchange by QUOINE on July 30, 2018. QUOINE is the first global cryptocurrency firm in the world to be officially licensed by the Japan Financial Services Agency (License 0002).

The DACSEE ICO was set to end on May 31, 2018. We have had tremendous requests from different regions around the world to become a part of the fast growing DACSEE community. To allow more people the opportunity to join our community, we have decided to extend our ICO until July 23, 2018.

DACSEE’s commitment to our early contributors is very important and in this regard our initial listing date target of July remains unchanged. The DACSEE team would like to express our sincere gratitude to all our community members helping us to create a truly decentralized ride sharing platform together.
DMAllera

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:38:26 AM

It will be a unique and innovative design of the platform that will leads to expand the community organically and naturally. The platform will enable community to recommend driver / passenger and make rewards with it as new passenger getting service. This will be hard to implement this kind of platform, but with the   technologies and inventions now, it's not impossible.
hurry_hore

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:12:20 AM

Is DCSC a symbol of DACSEE token? That is great in early has been listed on exchange....Quione as Qryptos company has been put on DACSEE documents such as whitepaper and website, it is cool...

satria2

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:34:28 PM

Is DCSC a symbol of DACSEE token? That is great in early has been listed on exchange....Quione as Qryptos company has been put on DACSEE documents such as whitepaper and website, it is cool...

It seems so much different because there are different letters from the name of the token but I can not be sure it happens.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:36:57 PM

The DACSEE team is excited to announce that DACSEE token will be listed on QRYPTOS Exchange by QUOINE on July 30, 2018. QUOINE is the first global cryptocurrency firm in the world to be officially licensed by the Japan Financial Services Agency (License 0002).

The DACSEE ICO was set to end on May 31, 2018. We have had tremendous requests from different regions around the world to become a part of the fast growing DACSEE community. To allow more people the opportunity to join our community, we have decided to extend our ICO until July 23, 2018.

DACSEE’s commitment to our early contributors is very important and in this regard our initial listing date target of July remains unchanged. The DACSEE team would like to express our sincere gratitude to all our community members helping us to create a truly decentralized ride sharing platform together.

Thank you for the clear information from you, I really appreciate it and understand about what happened with token sale extension but whether will bounty also be extended until 23 July 2018?
The_Hu

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:03:59 AM

The project idea is quite interesting, but I have not understood the purpose of this project, what is the main purpose of this project?
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:59:26 PM

The project idea is quite interesting, but I have not understood the purpose of this project, what is the main purpose of this project?

if you would like to find information about the usefulness of this project, you can join their telegram group.
DACSEE_official

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:28:24 AM

https://i.imgur.com/0y4h5Cc.jpg

Thank you for the clear information from you, I really appreciate it and understand about what happened with token sale extension but whether will bounty also be extended until 23 July 2018?

For the DACSEE bounty, we are in process of calculating and will make further notice once its ready. Thanks
DACSEE_official

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:34:41 AM

Dacsee is a community-run, social ride-sharing platform that facilitates relationships between drivers and passengers, and empowers users by giving them more choices, freedom, and sustainable multi-revenue channels.

For more information, please visit our site www.dacsee.io and join our social media  channels! Thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: