Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:33:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are stakes?  (Read 628 times)
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:31:34 PM

stakes is like your share . Where do you get this stakes? you can get this stakes when you join a bounty campaign ig an ICO project like signature campaign or social media campaign. every week you have your stake calculated and at the end of the ICO you will be paid based on your number of stakes.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:04:41 AM

Hello all,
I have a quite stupid question...
People always say XXX stakes to reward in their bounty program. So what's a stake? My understanding is that is this the project token? So we just avoid saying the names of different tokens by saying just STAKE for them all?

For example, if I get 1 stake for QASH, means that I get 1 QASH; if I get 1 stake for Tezos meaning I get 1 XTZ?

Thanks guys!!

Stakes are based on the contribution of an individual to own a share out of helping the project`s success. This would be a compensation based on the total number of supply to be distributed out of its total token supply. Stakes may indicate the value of influence, your help and who helped the project. This happens to be the importance of a rank; the higher your rank, the better stakes you get and the higher the value of you’re helped in the community be – thus, creating an impression of legitimacy with a correlated higher compensation.

JoeBriggs

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:12:36 AM

Stakes are a simple way to avoid fixed reward for the work. It's better in the way that tokens could be gone in a few weeks, you dont know how many participants will be there.
Stakes are counted together and after that it was explained many times here. Smiley

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
cryptobali

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:13:34 AM

steaks need to be tied and backed up with a reliable crypto-currency, so that no one in the air hung unnecessarily, or it is incomprehensible to skam or not
malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:17:37 AM

This is not the case, the bet is the total unit of measure you get, usually the bet is calculated as 1 * 100/1000! You can see the detailed distribution rules in the bounty thread!

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:20:41 AM

stakes is like your share . Where do you get this stakes? you can get this stakes when you join a bounty campaign ig an ICO project like signature campaign or social media campaign. every week you have your stake calculated and at the end of the ICO you will be paid based on your number of stakes.
Stakes is where the project team based the tokens giving as the reward for the participants in different bounty campaign. Stakes are distributed every week ad payment for those who work for that week. Number of stakes depends on your rank and how it is being distributed to everyone.

JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:01:23 PM

Hello all,
People always say XXX stakes to reward in their bounty program. So what's a stake? My understanding is that is this the project token? So we just avoid saying the names of different tokens by saying just STAKE for them all?

For example, if I get 1 stake for QASH, means that I get 1 QASH; if I get 1 stake for Tezos meaning I get 1 XTZ?

Thanks guys!!

Stakes are your shares. Stakes corresponds to how many coins or tokens you'll receive but it does not mean that 1stakes = 1 coin. No. Here is how it is computed. For example in signature campaign. Total stakes of each participants will be added to every other stakes in the spreadsheet of signature campaign and this will be divided in the alloted tokens in signature campaign. The answer will be the value of a single stake.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:54:31 PM

I think stake isn't the number of tokens what you got from the bounty.
the stake is like the point from your work in the bounty that you joined.

It is right. In addition the stakes that you received as rewards from the bounty has an equivalent tokens that you may actually earn. So from the form of stakes this will converted into tokens and finally becomes a coins in exchanges. IMOO.
apyong

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:00:16 PM

Stakes are the rewards given to a bounty hunter according to their work, and according also to the rules set by the bounty managers. This is a really big help to bounty managers to calculate the rewards in the end of the bounty campaign.
Sungoku

Activity: 462
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:03:48 PM

Stakes are the rewards given to a bounty hunter according to their work, and according also to the rules set by the bounty managers. This is a really big help to bounty managers to calculate the rewards in the end of the bounty campaign.
But if you join from the bounty, you can get a weekly bet. To earn a bet, you must work on it so that you can get the stock until the end of the prize. Bets survive on followers and ranks.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:04:12 PM

It seems to me that the ways of calculating the salary for members of the Bounty campaign with the help of steaks positively affects not only the activity of the bounty manager, but also the income of the participants themselves. The fact is that there is no fixed rate, and the steak is practically a percentage of the total pool for each participant, which varies according to several characteristics.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:15:39 PM

Hello all,

Thanks guys!!
Because some projects or bounty that alotted Stakes than exact amount of tokens,this means there are some that given stakes so the participants will be divided by the allocated percents as stakes so they will have only expect that alloted percent

Not like if exactly tokens are allocated then its a fix rate ,whatver happen to the campaign the bounty is fixed
trangdo52548@gmail.com

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:17:43 PM

It is a temporary unit that guarantees a fair share of bounty hunters
Tiaf

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:26:21 PM

It will be the shares you'll get for total of that specific crypto, so higher your stakes the higher they will pay you.
mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:34:29 PM

Stake is been giving to you when you participate in some bounty program the stake is been count as point you have for the weeks which after the campaign it will be calculated for you into token and give it to you as compensation of your hard work.
Zeronic

Activity: 243

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:47:29 PM

Stakes are the rewards for bounty campaign. It gived to you if you done the task that ico required.
After the end of the ico the stakes will be calculated and change to coins.
Later the coins that you get, you can sell them in the market

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
flowdon

Activity: 340

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:58:36 PM

hello mate as i answer this same question in a few days earlier stakes are your reward share for the week and it will be counted all weeks that you accomplish after the bounty campaign has finished. it will be calculated on the bounty allocation of the said bounty campaign you've joined and divided in the number of participants in the said tasks to know how much token you can receive in that campaign. so it means that stakes is just your reward share received and not yet  the number of token you will totally receive.

JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 03:34:32 PM

Hello all,

Thanks guys!!
Well its quite tricky specially to the people where it have seen on the first time.
Stakes are more like your portion on the total allocated token.
most likely, the allocated token will be divided in to total participants stakes. and thats where your stakes will take its portion
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:55:29 PM

Hello all,

Thanks guys!!

Hello,

Simply sayes, 1 stack is a percentage of the tokens that are allocatted to the campaign.

For example: there are 20% of the bounty prize for the signature campaign,  that is  representing 100,000 tokens.
The campaign includes 4 people with different ranks and a different number of stacks (the number of stacks depends on your rank in the forum):
- 1st have 30 stakes
- 2nd have 20 stakes
- 3rd have 15 stakes
- 4th have 10 stakes

There are a total of 75 stacks, hence 100,000 / 75 = 1,333 tokens for 1 stack. So everyone can figure out how much tokens they need to get at the end of the campaign (15*1333=19 995 tokens).
But it all depends on how much money the project has collected and how many tokens will be distributed. Sometimes they are less than planned.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
trublebrukhardt

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:09:12 PM

A stake is the portion owned or invested in a business venture. in other word, stakes are reward in bounty campaign. for example :
 if 1 stake= $1000, and you are rewarded with 5 stake, your reward for that bounty campaign is 5*1000. therefore for every 5 stakes you get $5000 e.t.c.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: