Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:42:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can you imagine bitcoin as your prime currency.  (Read 1450 times)
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:41:07 PM

I think most of us here are, we want Bitcoin to be at the surface and be used as the primary currrency not only in the internet but in the whole world. Let us make it happen, fully recognize by the people, let us not stop supporting it. Imagine where we are if this comes through, we might get our lambo's too like the one who got it first.
Likewise here. Since I dont have a permanent job, as a freelance in bitcoin it is my source of primary income. I am great to have this kind of opportunity. I just hope more governments will  legalize the use of bitcoin. So everyone can reap all its benefits.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 03:10:56 PM

I would like to use Bitcoin as a prime currency but in the case when I will have the crypto friendly market environment around me. It doesn't make any sense to keep all the funds in Bitcoin if no one around you knows about it. We don't have the crypto friendly market environment as of now in most of the countries so I won't use Bitcoin as a prime currency but still, it is my first priority if the other guy is willing to accept it against his goods and services.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:14:51 PM

BTC or any other crypto is far from that. I can't even assign 1% of my current transaction to it.
But the question is that if you really can imagine that situation, for me this is the best way to make investments or payments for any products, i wish that in next 5 years world could accept this method of payment as official one in most of countries.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:17:15 PM

I think that the policy of inventing the currency that every country that has fashion in recent times has taken its own currency has to come to an end because I think that Bitco has taken the place as a strong crypto currency in the general world order, covering all currencies.
Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:23:26 PM

Bitcoin for me is totally money, everytime I need something to buy the Bitcoin is here. I used it for payment also. Because this is my primary income. And my own prediction, it will last forever and it will be our future money. So I am ready for this.
Artemon82

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:30:31 PM

Every one has his own speculation about bitcoin every ideas matter. Guys what's yours.
no,i cant imagine bitcoin as my prime currency, first of all cost of transaction is very expensive,and bigger is price for btc them more expensive to send it to anyone. bitcoin blockchain is very slow too
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 04:40:51 PM

In the future Bitcoin could be not just a currency for all but it could also serve as an open ended opportunity for people to earn and to gain profit with the used of trading and simple investment. Bitcoin is a form of cryptocurreny that could be used in transaction and investment so how come people wouldn't used it in the first place.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:20:26 PM

Every one has his own speculation about bitcoin every ideas matter. Guys what's yours.
not a shadow again since I feel the benefits themselves now become my main income because with bitcoin my life began to be fulfilled even the income is greater than my main job.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:10:23 PM

I think that the policy of inventing the currency that every country that has fashion in recent times has taken its own currency has to come to an end because I think that Bitco has taken the place as a strong crypto currency in the general world order, covering all currencies.
Bitcoin as a primary currency is of so much advantage, but first it is important to explore its nature, functionalities and acquire knowledge to be well-aware and well-verse on what needs to be done or not. It can be possible, but what may close that opportunity would be mass rejection and jurisdiction of its operation. I hope everyone would realize its convenience and benefits and that lead to wide-acceptance of Bitcoin.
exalterego

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:51:02 PM

I'm still rather new to this world of cryptocurrencies and haven't yet bought anything substantial using bitcoin but I think that in like 5 years we will be able to pay for food and taxi using BTC.
There are so many new projects related to cryptos and I still can't figure out why wouldn't they create and promote a mobile app that would allow people to pay for goods and services in BTC like with those PIN pads in every store?
thend1949

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:10:06 PM

Bitcoin as a primary currency is of so much advantage, but first it is important to explore its nature, functionalities and acquire knowledge to be well-aware and well-verse on what needs to be done or not. It can be possible, but what may close that opportunity would be mass rejection and jurisdiction of its operation. I hope everyone would realize its convenience and benefits and that lead to wide-acceptance of Bitcoin.
I strongly agree! We can't really control different opinions when it comes to legalizing bitcoin and be used as a virtual currency or prime currency. If it will be approved, I guess it would take a lot of time, procedures, and a long way to go. It's legality is by country to country and territory. I understand that for now, Bitcoin is still developing but reaching its current and future success is no joke. It already leaves mark of its great contribution from different walks of life across the globe. Everything starts from small and humble beginnings and I believe that bitcoin's extensive recognition will be possible, if not now, for sure perfect time will come. If it's meant to be, it will really happen.
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:06:17 PM

Why not? Actually I am already considering as my currency, I may not using it in some things since some people and business are not yet accepting bitcoin here in our country but once I knew something that they are accepting it then I am using it, as in that way I am helping bitcoin to promote.

So I personally think that there will be the blended system,society will use both,I say this because we know the advantages of money.lets get anonimity for example,from a theoritiacl point of view its more anonymous for me,just imagine there are no facts and evidences,so sometimes money may be better to use and sometimes bitcoin too,so it dependa on every concrete sotuation and we can’t say which will be better because technology is on development stage.
kokorotomoto

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:13:17 PM

I once imagined bitcoin is my main currency. but I'm sure it will not happen. because everyone still needs fiat currency.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:49:22 PM

no,i cant imagine bitcoin as my prime currency, first of all cost of transaction is very expensive,and bigger is price for btc them more expensive to send it to anyone. bitcoin blockchain is very slow too
I also do not think so, i think that currently it may not be possible.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
faultunfmuzzled8
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:50:48 PM

Bitcoiun is love and other cryptoz are emoition!
callingbubblyH

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:44:04 PM

You know btcs has changed the course of my life to a lot and for that i am grateful to it always.
Stormyblue

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 03:30:48 PM

Very much. Bitcoin is now the order of my life as all people persue fiat money. Consider a life with bounty and ICO as a business, Bitcoin investment as my future, among others. Bitcoin isn't just my prime currency but my way of life.
kingragnar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:48:07 PM

I think it will not be the primary currency because when primary currency means the only currency. We all know that the price of bitcoin is always constant and its price is not stable. It is likely that many people will not accept this primary currency because of its consistent price. If this happens, it is probable that you should first study and have a long process before it becomes prime currency
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:46:01 AM

To present such a scenario is how to present humanity on Mars or victory over cancer. Such a scenario is inevitably realized, it just takes time. the generation of Buffett and his ilk will never be allowed to dominate bitcoin.
Yes, in this modern world I like to take care of my crypto business and to give the first priority to Bitcoin as this can be my strongest zone in order to be successful through it.

You can not imagine the Bitcoin as a responsive or a productive currency in the beginning because that is your start and when gradually you enter into the market for several times then you will imagine keeping the Bitcoin as your prime currency for all investments and businesses.
sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:46:39 PM

If this implication is for the advantages of technology,bitcoin is our prime currency?hopefully it has a potential replacement as long as we continue to support bitcoin for its popularity and we must patiently wait for that happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: