Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:01:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can you imagine bitcoin as your prime currency.  (Read 1450 times)
nara1892

Activity: 1582
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:42:41 AM

I used to always make bitcoin as the prime currency and I assume 1 btc remain 1 btc no matter how if it is converted to usd or idr.
But everything is change when the government in my country prohibits to use of the bitcoin as a legitimate payment tool, and since bitcoin price has gone high, I've sold almost everything and can't be used as a prime currency because in my country, using of cryptocurrency isn't resctricted although is not  prohibited completely.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:43:38 AM

Every one has his own speculation about bitcoin every ideas matter. Guys what's yours.

I like bitcoin and i am serious in earning it, but I also have a stable job to support me. Because of bitcoin's volatility I dont depend on it that much, I invest on it but I do not invest something that will hurt me if i lost it.
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:19:38 PM

If this is presented, then at first it should be fun, but then it will not be fun. Prices in retail outlets will change every half hour. Everything that will be connected with the economy will be volatile and unstable. Any accounting reports will be almost impossible, therefore this activity will be completely paralyzed. Continue on, or so clearly?
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:22:58 PM

Maybe it's not a bad idea and when btc will be prime currency a lot of people maybe do a good profit on this? See it can be our currency for a normal day and some like good investment?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Cryptostocks

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:34:18 PM

It would be nice, but it would be difficult to process payments if the network gets congestionated. That is why we need the LN in order to consider bitcoin as a good "normal currency".
Cult

Activity: 479

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 09:36:46 PM

Not yet as transaction speed and prices are not that good. However, I am very hopeful about the lightning technology which is to solve these issues. So if Lighnting is a success, I can easily imagine btc as a prime currency.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
Hube950

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:57:49 AM

Definitely! as long as all my transactions and orders can be done using bitcoin as a means of payment. But most times, in the real world, u still need fiat to make things happen but i can say they are limited. Bitcoin being the prime currency will be great
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:28:43 AM

Every one has his own speculation about bitcoin every ideas matter. Guys what's yours.
If this implication is for the advantages of technology,bitcoin is our prime currency?hopefully it has a potential replacement as long as we continue to support bitcoin for its popularity and we must patiently wait for that happen.
That would be done but not now. I have seen so many people who says bitcoins are considered to be the king of currency and they are the supreme currency of the world right now. This is wrong. Although I am big supporter of bitcoins and I want this statement to be true within moment but the reality is, it would take long and long time. Covering whole world is not easy task.
dekafee79

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:09:26 AM

I cannot imagine it, because it is impossible bitcoin as your prime currency. Every country has own currency, they want their currency exist. and I think in the future, there are several cryptos.
imapd

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

cave canem!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:23:07 AM

Pff...Why not? Smiley I can imagine myself coming to a store and paying using my phone app for bitcoin payments, just as I`m doing now banking.

startblouse8

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:47:41 PM

Whenever i buy bitcs, i feel like having bought my family member once again!
jetjet

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:40:16 PM

if BTC will be a prime currency that would only means "centralized" all transaction will be paid by BTC. the fluctuation of price will be now lesser, because a currency should be almost fixed value to the economy to purchase goods and use to pay bills and services.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:49:01 PM

My opinion about bitcoin is funny.
Funny to think about the future of bitcoin because I see bitcoin as the leading coin in crypto. Alts will become the leading ladies in crypto with bitcoin pleasure in the market. What I mean it will become more interesting in the future for more alts will come in with bitcoin dominion. Some will fly high that everybody think this will be the new bitcoin but I think real bitcoin will remain. It won't be replace by another coin.
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:25:51 PM

Bitcoin is the prime currency among the crypto currencies ,which has started in the year 2009 . With in the span of period bitcoin has grown considerably and the the popularity has widened globally. Bitcoin followed by lots of alternative coins are also arrived in the market that are also in the growing path.Bitcoin is considered as a good investment,good for day trading in the volatile market.Its market capital and the the daily traded volumes are also very high.So bitcoin is the prime currency among crypto currencies.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:32:19 PM

If this is presented, then at first it should be fun, but then it will not be fun. Prices in retail outlets will change every half hour. Everything that will be connected with the economy will be volatile and unstable. Any accounting reports will be almost impossible, therefore this activity will be completely paralyzed. Continue on, or so clearly?
Looks like you have no idea what you are talking about, if you are going to purchase anything, it is intended to be in a local currency, you pay the local currency equivalent in bitcoin and that is what it means to use bitcoin as a mode of transaction, so nothing is impossible here and nothing will be paralyzed, the basic idea of understanding you have was wrong.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:20:17 PM

Nope, as what bitcoin is looking/moving as of today, not really. Although yes, it would be such a great thing to have mass adoption and have bitcoins or any cyrpto out there to be one of the prime currencies here in the world, I really do not think that bitcoins has what it takes yet to be a prime currency of any country, let alone the world. In fact, I haven't even seen any coin that has the chance or what it really takes to be a prime currency. But even though this is the case, I think in the far future this can really be possible.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:35:08 PM

yes I can imagine glimpsed when bitcoin becomes the main money for some countries of the world, I think if bitcoin is only made in the main currency for 1 country bitcoin will already be very expensive because many will buy bitcoin.
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:46:21 PM

I think cryptocurrencies will cover all financial aspects of our life soon and be a typical method of a payment like a plastic card and may be even more. Imagine that people may hold their savings in crypto coins and bank's deposit may be in crypto coins as well.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:39:35 PM

I think cryptocurrencies will cover all financial aspects of our life soon and be a typical method of a payment like a plastic card and may be even more. Imagine that people may hold their savings in crypto coins and bank's deposit may be in crypto coins as well.
Of course I can imagine it too, but we cannot tell that at this stage since it is too early for that to happen. When cryptocurrency develops a lot of experts saying that it can really happen in the future that we can have a cash less society, I know that we are all excited for this big change in our system.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:44:03 PM

Our future hold a lot of possibilities and one of them is having a main currency of Digital currency or not. Digital currencies is made for having a financial freedom and people can deal with payments online without third parties or banks as the middleman. But banks are still needed even if it is the future so I guess Bitcoin will be still the same in the future but with a lot more users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: