Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:08:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can you imagine bitcoin as your prime currency.  (Read 1450 times)
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:56:08 AM

Bitcoin as a prime currency in society is idealistic but I do not think that they have yet to take on considerations like not all people have access to the internet or even technology to which bitcoin rely on. Not to mention its volatility which makes it a need to constantly adjust prices of products or service according to value.
On the other hand, it will be more convenient and secure due to its technological advancements greater than fiat.
We'll know once we get there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:30:40 AM

it seems a bit difficult for bitcoin to be able to become a world currency. I never imagined. but after I learned more deeply. it seems to be a bit difficult,we must also talk about things that are relative and logical
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:33:19 AM

Well I'd like ti wake up one morning and be able to transact  to anyone and anywhere with whatever i would need or want and pay for it in crypto currency. But i guess we needbto see a more stable coin first before we actually talk about this.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:38:05 AM

I imagine how long you have to wait in line at the grocery store or supermarket to check out due to long confirmation time (unless you pay a higher fee) bitcoin is really good to pay something online but in real life or paying small amount i think bitcoin isn't suited for that. But to replace something like western union yes bitcoin can do that perfectly. On the other hand, it's really hard to find a shop that accepts bitcoin as payment method due to lack of adoption.
It is true that right now bitcoin is not very suitable to pay for your groceries in a supermarket because the confirmation time is simply too long, but this could be solved once the lightning network is completely activated once that happens we will be able to use our bitcoin anywhere we want and we will get very fast confirmations and when that happens finally will see bitcoin being adopted and being used in our everyday lives.
if you want faster confirmation you can add transaction fee but I doubt people will shop with bitcoin with very expensive transaction fee, I think the other problem is the limited acceptance of bitcoin in various merchants, so we will still be difficult to spend bitcoin, for now using bitcoin for major currencies can not be relied upon
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:55:41 AM

I could pretty much see crypto currencies as my primary currency. As much as i can, i pay for things with crypto currency. Making evryone accept crypto currencies will just make things a heck of a lot easier. I just hope i see it in my lifetime.

Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 03:11:28 AM

it seems a bit difficult for bitcoin to be able to become a world currency. I never imagined. but after I learned more deeply. it seems to be a bit difficult,we must also talk about things that are relative and logical
For us to be logical we can very well believe that there will never be a time in this world when a single currency will become accepted by everyone as a world currency. Whether bitcoin or any fiat.
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:33:24 AM

Bitcoin is like a dream, beautiful, fun, and also sad but it is real. While we have bitcoins and prices go up, it's great fun and expects prices to go up, but as bitcoin declines, it's very sad. The advantage that becomes our vision to earn money and investment, but it is very difficult to hold it because our needs are the main factor. We all hope bitcoin has the best price.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
minthit

Activity: 325
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:38:53 AM

I have no problem with that. It's so convenient to use. Hope there'll be more businesses accepting bitcoin in the near future. That's what's important.
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 03:47:29 AM

Bitcoin is part of my life. It has changed my life.

I think bitcoin is the currency of our future, and I see that every financial system USES bitcoin and blockchain technology.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:58:43 AM

Definitely! as long as all my transactions and orders can be done using bitcoin as a means of payment. But most times, in the real world, u still need fiat to make things happen but i can say they are limited. Bitcoin being the prime currency will be great
We all feel the presence of fiat currency so important because we have seen this fiat money being used since our birth. We are dealing in them and the system is all based on fiat so definitely we would be using fiat in somewhere as compulsory. But what if a century has been passed, and now you would be seeing the market full with bitcoins. Everyone is dealing in them and fiat is just absent.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:00:12 AM

Once the lightening network is implemented successfully Bitcoin will become a more effective payment method

Until then Ethereum might be a better alternative

sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:08:58 AM

Once the lightening network is implemented successfully Bitcoin will become a more effective payment method

Until then Ethereum might be a better alternative

Yes, I am waiting for this. Especially this days that h there are many projects/ cryptos are being develop, where speed is a great factor in the project. Lighting Network can truly take Bitcoin to a new level, and I thanks with this development.
billbear

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:17:03 AM

I can imagine an idea like telegram app, when you can use a smartphone app to buy and pay several things around. One at all.
Rembedful

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:26:37 AM

To present such a scenario is how to present humanity on Mars or victory over cancer. Such a scenario is inevitably realized, it just takes time. the generation of Buffett and his ilk will never be allowed to dominate bitcoin.
Yes, in this modern world I like to take care of my crypto business and to give the first priority to Bitcoin as this can be my strongest zone in order to be successful through it.

You can not imagine the Bitcoin as a responsive or a productive currency in the beginning because that is your start and when gradually you enter into the market for several times then you will imagine keeping the Bitcoin as your prime currency for all investments and businesses.
Yeah and from currency it is coin business. I can make huge profits in the future from my bitcoin holdings. It is the only way to make big money in few years while regular business will take a long time to succeed. I have many dreams in the future and I want to fulfill all my dreams for which I need big money and for earning big money bitcoin is the only source.
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:46:59 AM

If this is presented, then at first it should be fun, but then it will not be fun. Prices in retail outlets will change every half hour. Everything that will be connected with the economy will be volatile and unstable. Any accounting reports will be almost impossible, therefore this activity will be completely paralyzed. Continue on, or so clearly?
I believe in Bitcoin and this is due to the features, authenticity and its survival and as a whole the benefit of this crypto currency is massive and huge. I am taking it as a prime currency or single currency and others should take it the same because this is going to be the future currency and can be a single currency so to have a grasp on Bitcoin one should start it now.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:53:57 AM

Bitcoin is digital money it can not replace cash. It has created convenience and reduce the stress of doing banking transactions with low fees. I still value the fiat currency . It makes money more real and more secured.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:02:58 PM

Every one has his own speculation about bitcoin every ideas matter. Guys what's yours.
Though im not used to spending my bitcoin if not for important things but still i consider this as my prime currency..

I stabilized my business just because of bitcoin,and i have paid the whole year of my daughters schooling just because of my bitcoin,isn't this enough reason for you to understand that this is my prime currency?i guess the answer is yes
cofinder

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:06:25 PM

Well, it’s quite easy to imagine bitcoin as my prime currency, but the hard part shows up when it comes to some common financial practices, which sometimes may be not possible without fiat. I hope that someday it would be possible to pay with btc everywhere, but nowadays, imo, is time to hold and wait. 
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:46:17 AM

To present such a scenario is how to present humanity on Mars or victory over cancer. Such a scenario is inevitably realized, it just takes time. the generation of Buffett and his ilk will never be allowed to dominate bitcoin.
Imagining the prime currency in the form of Bitcoin is our dream and waiting for the time watch the world’s prime currency that is called Bitcoin. We want it as a prime and single currency because all the others are working for the governments and that is the traditional way that will lead us to destruction one time because we do not want to go with that slow speed, will waste our time.
Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:13:15 AM

If you imagine bitcoin as your prime currency it would be great. No need to exchange your money in different currencies when you go to other the other countries. The conflict is that every account in bitcoin don't have information that could look up by the government if you use bitcoin in illegal transaction.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: