Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:38:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can you imagine bitcoin as your prime currency.  (Read 1450 times)
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:17:55 AM

I guess it would be nice if that happens. Transactions will become easier and more faster. But in reality fiat still rules the market for a very long time.

To be honest I do not think fiat money would be fully disappear and our county wouldn’t be a cashless society since it’s been part of our live for so many years. But I think bitcoin would be one of the leading currency sooner or later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ainaya1994

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:33:20 AM

Every one has his own speculation about bitcoin every ideas matter. Guys what's yours.
everyone has their own ideas and every idea must be very different ..
I have the idea that bitcoin can be used to buy anything around the world and we just wait in the next few years what will happen ..
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:38:38 AM

If that can happen, it will probably be my main currency because most of the wealth of those who use it is in BTC and other crypto today. But it may take time if all this can happen and need a process.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:41:55 AM

Every one has his own speculation about bitcoin every ideas matter. Guys what's yours.
Yes I do believe that bitcoin can become the prime currency one day in the future because bitcoin has the right potential of becoming so. Bitcoin is a universal form of currency which can be used all over the world without the hassles of currency exchange also it is a digital form of currency So one does not need to carry it everywhere in the physical state also it has a very good block chain system because of which it is very hard to steal any money via bitcoin unlike regular cash.
AltCoinBuddah

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:23:00 AM

I think bitcoin will future money because people don't use in their life yet. We can not use for buying or selling but I hope it will be in near future. We will follow and support...
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:47:54 PM

Why not? Actually I am already considering as my currency, I may not using it in some things since some people and business are not yet accepting bitcoin here in our country but once I knew something that they are accepting it then I am using it, as in that way I am helping bitcoin to promote.

Yes, this will definitely be our future currency. In this age of technilogy where everything is done online. It will not be long till it will replace the current bills that we have right now. More convenient and faster transaction will this allow us. Im already considering converting mist of my savings here
azizfikri2

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:12:59 PM

Why not. I was imagined bitcoin as prime currency it will be easy to transaction each other. And you don't have bring physical money wherever you go, just show your wallet or barcode bitcoin for transaction. But I just worried about bitcoin, sometime when I look price on weakned and strengthened it will be get problem with transaction and one more time, I think every currency in crypto is very fluctuate not like usd or etc.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:36:15 PM

I guess it would be nice if that happens. Transactions will become easier and more faster. But in reality fiat still rules the market for a very long time.

To be honest I do not think fiat money would be fully disappear and our county wouldn’t be a cashless society since it’s been part of our live for so many years. But I think bitcoin would be one of the leading currency sooner or later.
Even there will be more currency being develop and bitcoin leads the way to make all transaction easier, it can be impossible to vanish fiat because it is controlled by the government. It is nice to have something to be use in online transaction with anonymity, more fast and convenient but cannot use for everyday payment because the price is very volatile.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:11:08 PM

Well if Bitcoin is accepted and can be used in supermarkets, grocery stores, and all other establishments, that would be great. But so far from where I come from, it is hard to find a local shop or merchants that accepts Bitcoin. Maybe due ot its volatility that is why there are only few establishments, take note big establishments are taking it as a payment method.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Goodday

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:32:38 PM

I firmly believe that bitcoin can be the single currency that can happen in the next 10 years and also predict bitcoin will make financial transactions simple and will eventually become a more stable currency only takes time.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:48:01 PM

I firmly believe that bitcoin can be the single currency that can happen in the next 10 years and also predict bitcoin will make financial transactions simple and will eventually become a more stable currency only takes time.
One thing that I have proven now and that is there is no really impossible in this world, imagine bitcoin who must have thought of it that it is possible to have a decentralized currency right? For sure all of us are amaze how bitcoin become a great opportunity for all of us in an easy way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: