Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 13015 times)
Kellygucci

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:07:45 PM

Refunds is a must if they failed to raise even the minimum soft cap amount. I visit their site and saw it was already half away to reach the soft cap of $8M and thats big enough to start their process. $60M will be to hard to get but its good to try as long as they will be able to reach that softcap.

They have already collected half of soft cap target and ICO main sale is yet to be done. 60Million hard cap is quite a big but with idea driving the ICO, I am sure there wont be any need for refund.
nurysan

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:32:33 PM

Refunds is a must if they failed to raise even the minimum soft cap amount. I visit their site and saw it was already half away to reach the soft cap of $8M and thats big enough to start their process. $60M will be to hard to get but its good to try as long as they will be able to reach that softcap.

They have already collected half of soft cap target and ICO main sale is yet to be done. 60Million hard cap is quite a big but with idea driving the ICO, I am sure there wont be any need for refund.
this exciting project is sure it will be a lot of interested and the team involved is also solid certainly for his future will be able to achieve targeted results with satisfactory.
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:11:45 PM

Can i ask? What will happen when Payera didn't reach the Softcap? does that mean they won't be doing they're project anymore? As you see, for the past month, there's a huge drop in ETH and BTC price. So it really affects reaching their milestone. If anyone have answers please reply.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
camargoherrera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:26:26 PM

I do not yet have an account on payera site, now I need to register on the site with the same e-mail to get tokens and information about referrals?
ajieafianto

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:26:32 PM

You will get your tokens after ICO is finished by 18th July as soon as possible. We will sent it to your wallet which you saved during the registration
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:01:51 PM

I am very happy to pass Softcap. Not because I'm in the Bounty campaign. It's sad not only good ideas are worth seeing.
ryurifai

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:37:57 PM

do you already know ?
dev will use erc-223 for their token for longterm security.
Because ERC-223 makes developers handle incoming transactions explicitly it protects consumers from sending tokens to a smart contract that doesn't support them. So far, this issue has resulted in more than $400,000 in various tokens to get irredeemably lost. With ERC223 this problem is in the past. And ERC-223 transfer to contracts consumes less gas than ERC-20 .

Adwarteq

Activity: 163
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:30:41 PM

Services that are offered on the platform are necessary and in demand. Let the guys work. The project has a chance of success.
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:33:15 AM

One of the main advantages is that, being a participant in this well-coordinated system, you involuntarily take part in charity! After all, a certain percentage of the various transactions are transferred to the donation bank, then distributed equally between the continents.
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:54:06 AM

PRE-ICO Price:       $ 0.01 USD
ICO Price:                $ 0.02 USD
Softcap:                   $ 5 million USD
Hardcap:                 $ 21 million USD

The PRE ICO will be prolonged without a break until the ICO launch on 20.06 in order to offer investors the opportunity to take advantage of the new offer. 
IamAlen

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:22:35 PM

JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:04:15 PM

If they have already started to change the rules, I'm afraid to imagine what awaits us next..I hope that the sales terms will not be shifted and everything will go according to the plan..

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:12:35 PM

quote :"As you know our team was in London on a big Blockchain Event. We found new partners there which helped us to realise the Produkt with fewer capital so we decided to set new levels and prices for the token sale. To give investors a chance to get the tokens for 0.01$ at the preICO it ends at 20. June now. All customers which bought tokens already will gain more tokens due to the new calculation.

I think it will be a big surprise for everyone. 👆🏼

Thank you all!"     a good decision from the team, with the current downtrend

congratulations team soft cap is raised Cheesy
oops ,again changing the terms of the ICO? Huh

I haven't heard anything about terms change either. I think this information should be widely spread between investors. This is a really important announcement of soft and hard cap change. I hope this change is in favor for the investors to give them chance to use a better bonus or promotion. I hope to hear some explanations from the team.
coinsniperX

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:03:29 PM

hmm... the idea is definitely brilliant, but the volatility and other market conditions will not allow achieve that, IMO
You guys are good, no doubt, but it is not for me, good luck with your project.
IamAlen

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:19:26 PM

yassinebenouhoud

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:29:16 PM

I did not state that they didn't do a good job. We simply need to do everything we can, to offer you the BEST product.
Some new team-members now and then are essential part of this process.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 09:48:37 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 05:11:45 PM by wwzsocki

Very important!!!
We never announced that our Soft Cap is 4MM USD!!!
We just worked on the website.
The only thing we announced is that our Soft Cap is 5MM USD!!!

This is good to see this announcement from Payeara team because I was sure that soft cap is 4m and on few ICO rating sites this amount is provided. On Payera ICO page also and that is why new graphics with different soft cap raised questions and confusion.

IamAlen

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:31:18 PM

LAST CHANCE !!!

Get your PERA for incredible 0,01 USD!
coinsniperX

Activity: 404

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:42:41 PM

quote :"As you know our team was in London on a big Blockchain Event. We found new partners there which helped us to realise the Produkt with fewer capital so we decided to set new levels and prices for the token sale. To give investors a chance to get the tokens for 0.01$ at the preICO it ends at 20. June now. All customers which bought tokens already will gain more tokens due to the new calculation.

Thank you all!"     a good decision from the team, with the current downtrend

There was no announcement about this. What is Payera team? We already congratulated you soft cap fulfillment and you change the ICO rules without letting us know? I know for sure that I don't hear anything about this because I follow you closely, invested in your ICO and participating almost in all bounty campaigns so I share, like and comment almost all your social media. There was an important update like you call it but long after you changed the cap.
A very strange decision... But who knows, maybe their lawyers advised them to do that due to some legal reasons, in any case then should do an announcement about reasons, otherwise they may lose the trust.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 05:28:36 PM

Thank you all!"     a good decision from the team, with the current downtrend

There was no announcement about this. What is Payera team? We already congratulated you soft cap fulfillment and you change the ICO rules without letting us know? I know for sure that I don't hear anything about this because I follow you closely, invested in your ICO and participating almost in all bounty campaigns so I share, like and comment almost all your social media. There was an important update like you call it but long after you changed the cap.
A very strange decision... But who knows, maybe their lawyers advised them to do that due to some legal reasons, in any case then should do an announcement about reasons, otherwise they may lose the trust.

I just talked with Payera team on Telegram and there was never an announcement about the soft cap. The first information about is the last update here on BTT. So the soft cap is 5 million USD and the start soft cap of the project was 8 million USD before they change it. This graphic on the page was little misleading and that is why is corrected now. I hope this answers everybody questions and will stop this unneeded discussion.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: