Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 13015 times)
DonPea

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:41:50 PM

‼️NEWS: Distribution & Listing ‼️

- The distribution of the token is around 05.08.18.
- The listing will take place in the end of august.
Awesome news! But when will the final spreadsheet be out? so one will know what he or she is expecting?

I find it quite absurd, that the final spreadsheet would not be released for public viewing. What if there are mistakes in allocation of stakes.

I agree this is not supposed to be so, after final edit spreadsheets are supposed to be made public with final stakes just in of case mistakes, am wondering why the team took this measure.
Dhohert

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:34:46 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2018, 05:48:01 PM by Dhohert

Awesome news! But when will the final spreadsheet be out? so one will know what he or she is expecting?

I find it quite absurd, that the final spreadsheet would not be released for public viewing. What if there are mistakes in allocation of stakes.

I agree this is not supposed to be so, after final edit spreadsheets are supposed to be made public with final stakes just in of case mistakes, am wondering why the team took this measure.
I have always known that spreadsheet has always been made public especially for bounty participants. I am just wondering why this will be different?
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:51:21 PM

I have always known that spreadsheet has always been made public especially for bounty participants. I am just wondering why this will be different?
Yes, all projects I have seen do publish the final spreadsheet, for correction if there are mistakes and stuffs like that. If not for anything at least one will know what he is expecting

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:02:22 PM

No,  they have extended the distribution date to 10th of August, it looks like they are experience some technical difficulties in dispatching tokens to investor.
The distribution will now be done manually.

Yes that's right, token distribution has been shifted to a later date, I wonder why this is so, although according to team, listing is still scheduled for end of this month.

In the most of the ICOs I see these days, developers and the team behind the projects prefer their tokens to release later. That's due to the market condition. Most of the tokens are dumped easily after they are listed on exchanges.
I think it's better to distribute the tokens later. It's better for investors too.
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:58:40 PM

No,  they have extended the distribution date to 10th of August, it looks like they are experience some technical difficulties in dispatching tokens to investor.

Yes that's right, token distribution has been shifted to a later date, I wonder why this is so, although according to team, listing is still scheduled for end of this month.

In the most of the ICOs I see these days, developers and the team behind the projects prefer their tokens to release later. That's due to the market condition. Most of the tokens are dumped easily after they are listed on exchanges.
I think it's better to distribute the tokens later. It's better for investors too.
According t to their website updates, it't  gonna be listed by the end of August at most.
Token distribution already started (always according to their website updates).

Delaying the listing of the tokens / coin cuz of the market condition isn't always a goo go to be honest.

Alltimer

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:40:48 PM

No,  they have extended the distribution date to 10th of August, it looks like they are experience some technical difficulties in dispatching tokens to investor.

I also observed this trend of delaying bounty participants pay. But with or without the delay it will still dump if some of the investors decides to. I have seen it happen.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:30:58 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2018, 08:35:00 AM by ahmadakbari

No,  they have extended the distribution date to 10th of August, it looks like they are experience some technical difficulties in dispatching tokens to investor.

I also observed this trend of delaying bounty participants pay. But with or without the delay it will still dump if some of the investors decides to. I have seen it happen.

I didn't mean bounties. I was talking about the tokens have been already bought by the investors during initial coin offering and the long time it usually takes to distribute the coins or tokens among the investors and also getting listed on exchanges.
andro hac

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:05:42 AM

quote "Dear community,
we appreciate your massive support and thank you for the trust you put in us and our project!

We are exited and happy, because you gave us the chance to make our vision become reality.

Nevertheless we are a young company company and we still have to learn our lessons with each day that passes.

Right now we are restructuring our team, because we think that this is the only way to guarantee the best outcome.

In the same move we are also working on a modified Smartcontract, wich will fit our and of course our future costumers needs.

This is not the time to take shortcuts. The structure we are building right now will be the fundament of our whole platform.

This is the reason for the delayed token-distribution. We are sorry for your inconvenience and hope that you will continue to support us.

At the moment we can't name you a specific date when the distribution will be completely performed. We are confident that we will manage it in the near future.

We are doing our best to create something unique and are confident that the result will be gamechanging.

The ones who stand by us won't be disappointed in the long term and this is what this project is about: The future!

Atakan Ali Yildirim
(CEO and Founder of Payera)"
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 02:21:12 AM

quote "Dear community,
we appreciate your massive support and thank you for the trust you put in us and our project!

We are exited and happy, because you gave us the chance to make our vision become reality.

Nevertheless we are a young company company and we still have to learn our lessons with each day that passes.

Right now we are restructuring our team, because we think that this is the only way to guarantee the best outcome.

In the same move we are also working on a modified Smartcontract, wich will fit our and of course our future costumers needs.

This is not the time to take shortcuts. The structure we are building right now will be the fundament of our whole platform.

This is the reason for the delayed token-distribution. We are sorry for your inconvenience and hope that you will continue to support us.

At the moment we can't name you a specific date when the distribution will be completely performed. We are confident that we will manage it in the near future.

We are doing our best to create something unique and are confident that the result will be gamechanging.

The ones who stand by us won't be disappointed in the long term and this is what this project is about: The future!

Atakan Ali Yildirim

This is good that Payera keeps the finger on the pulse and posted this update. I hope that distribution will start soon and there will be a possibility to check the spreadsheet one more time. Bounty hunters have to check their stakes and are just impossible without a spreadsheet.

I hope that Payera will listen again to bounty hunters voices and will publish the spreadsheet after counting final stakes. This is the only way to be fully transparent.

Dhohert

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:37:44 PM

quote "Dear community,

Atakan Ali Yildirim
This is nice. It shows that the company have the interest of their customers, community and investors at heart. Just keep the updates rolling and the confidence of your community you will always have.
camargoherrera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:11:59 PM

The airdrop token will be distributed.
The only thing I announced with this message is that we will announce when the distribution starts.
Dont worry, the bounty participants will get their token before the airdrop participants.
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:30:08 PM

How's the ICO going now? Did it already reach it's minimum cap per last month? When will the public sale ends? Anyone who can share some updates?

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 12:11:35 PM

How's the ICO going now? Did it already reach it's minimum cap per last month? When will the public sale ends? Anyone who can share some updates?

ICO is already finished and the soft cap was achieved, I think. I am not sure. I can't find this information on Payera page which is not good I think it should be clearly said on the ICO page that so and so much was raised with how many investors and so on. All detailed information about this ICO to inform investors and everybody who is interested.

andro hac

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:01:47 PM

Great news!  Team done with modifying Smart Contract and mined all of PERA-tokens Grin
https://etherscan.io/token/0xbfd78aebccf26cb964a7836263143b5ee8072d84
The distribution-process will take some days
Alltimer

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:37:01 PM

Great news!  Team done with modifying Smart Contract and mined all of PERA-tokens Grin
This is indeed a good news. It is good to know that payera team is actually making progress.We look forward to receiving our tokens.

crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:41:30 PM

Do we know the estimated date for bounty tokens distribution?

Now when problems with contact are resolved and all tokens are mined and in the hands from the team there should be no problem to distribute, I assume.
Dhohert

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:07:46 PM

Now when problems with contact are resolved and all tokens are mined and in the hands from the team there should be no problem to distribute, I assume.
I think for now they want to concentrate on investors before bounty. Am not  sure if I can remember correctly bounty distribution should be after listing or so.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:51:28 PM

I think for now they want to concentrate on investors before bounty. Am not  sure if I can remember correctly bounty distribution should be after listing or so.

Usually as you say, but you don't worry because I'm sure the team will work hard for distribution. Bounty hunters are also important, so I'm sure the team will distribute them after distribution to investors
tientien333

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:52:39 PM

I would like to bring great investors to the project through our Spanish speaking community, I have groups with more than 220k members who would love to know about your project, I would like to contact the marketing team of this project
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 02:27:40 AM

I would like to bring great investors to the project through our Spanish speaking community, I have groups with more than 220k members who would love to know about your project, I would like to contact the marketing team of this project

I think you should contact them using Telegram Payera official group. There you have access to the team and community managers. Of course, this is a lot easier to talk using Telegram. Just don't think posting here is a good idea. PM would be alot better.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: