Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:47:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bit-Mining.Co -BTC & LTC Mining Services.  (Read 33456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
User6781

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:12:12 AM

Good morning, today, as none of my PC from work or home, I can reach the site. Both Firefox and Internet Explorer give me the following information and allow me to access:

"There was a problem with the security certificate of the website
  The organization's certificate has been revoked. "

thanks
Mike18feb

Activity: 657
Merit: 500

MΣC

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:22:50 AM

Just checked now, User6781, but there's no certificate issue or warning for me. Not in Chrome and not in Internet Explorer. Fired that last one up from it's deep sleep especially for you Wink

As for bit-mining.co, I still don't see any of my 40 referrals in my account  Cry

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
Flitzpiepe

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:32:50 AM

Good morning, today, as none of my PC from work or home, I can reach the site. Both Firefox and Internet Explorer give me the following information and allow me to access:

"There was a problem with the security certificate of the website
  The organization's certificate has been revoked. "

thanks

They are using SSL without a trusted certificate.
You have to change something in your security options in your browser.

**HashOcean Cloudmining**:
supersajin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 03:08:55 PM

I can not access either.....this is becoming a real problem!!

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to bit-mining.co. Peer's Certificate has been revoked. (Error code: sec_error_revoked_certificate)

gusxyz

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:13:30 PM

I have error also "SSL ERROR" ...  Sad this was a huge DDoS attack ?
User6781

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:50:06 PM

What makes me more furious than bit-mining.co is that do not respond to email support email.

However, putting the security of Firefox  lows and putting the site to its exclusion I log ... but it does not seem very smooth for a site that manages BitCoin
gusxyz

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:57:13 PM

they will fix it ? any news ?
Mike18feb

MΣC

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:09:19 PM

Well, still no SSL issues for me, but maybe that's because the bit-mining.com certificate was issued by "Bitdefender Personal CA.Net-Defender" and I have Bitdefender on my computer and "Bitdefender Personal CA.Net-Defender" is installed as a trusted authority. Installing such a certificate as trusted authority would solve the issue I guess. Ideally you wouldn't have to, but...

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
gusxyz

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 07:10:24 AM

yes,  the certificate should be installed automatically

http://s2.postimg.org/qgnmu01yx/SSL_error.jpg
supersajin

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 11:56:27 PM

So are these guys SPAM or not?  Are they talking on the message board?

gjpminingco

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Co-Owner Of DCMCo-Op Mining Farm at 3.5 th/s

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 07:16:53 PM

They are not Spam as they are working on fixing the issues that are plaguing the site

litebtc

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 11:17:16 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 05:58:22 AM by litebtc

Dear Bit-Mining.co Team,

I have been a patient user of your site, but today it's been more than 8 days since my stuck withdrawal  Angry and the only news I have from you is this:

"Hello Bit-Miner,
Here are the details of your delayed transaction, the txids are as follows:
d583781d7d7e3a1646f9ab697b78ea8fc0ed9ea0536cdcbcb5934dd59880081b
Again, we sincerely apologize for this delay and endeavor to never have this happen in the future.
BMC Support"

If you are kind enough to check the txid you will see that indeed you paid me 2/3 withdrawals but there is still one missing in the amount of 1.29371318 BTC, requested on the same address: 1MpFgVEiR8zdoQ7RV9cD3BkWwokMvnopwF , like the other two.

A screenshot of this is found here: http://i61.tinypic.com/2606bdc.jpg .

I would like a clarification on this subject as soon as possible. It will be good for your business to keep your customers happy and informed.
There seem to be a lot of persons in my situation, some of them claiming bigger withdrawals not processed after 8-10 days or longer. I think you owe us an explication.

Regards,
litebtc

EDIT: I got my payment today. Hope you guys make it work 100% as soon as possible for all other involved.Good luck!
Bit-Mining.Co

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:17:57 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2014, 01:21:16 PM by Bit-Mining.Co

March 28th, 2014

Dear Bit-Miners,  

We apologize again for all recent issues caused by the hack on the 18th of March. As reported before, our mining hardware is unaffected and all user assets are safe and accounted for. At this time, all trading activity is also back to normal, and most of the stuck withdraws have been processed and missing assets refunded.  

Our goal at Bit-Mining is to offer the community the best cloud mining experience at the most competitive prices we can offer. After the recent events, as a show of appreciation for our user's patience, we decided to reduce our pricing and service fees.  

Please observe our new fee schedule:  

6% SHA256 Maintenance Fee.  
0% BTC Pool Fee  
8% Scrypt Maintenance Fee  
0% LTC Pool  Fee  
0.3% Ask Order Fee

We are dedicated improving our site as well, and look forward to adding many new, exciting features in the upcoming weeks. We are proud to announce the addition of Merged Mining to our pool; users can now mine both NMC AND DVC along with BTC dividends! We have also introduced two new order books, NMC/BTC AND DVC/BTC, to facilitate dividend reinvestment.  

Also, because of popular request by our users, we have started paying out mining dividends on an hourly basis instead of a 24 hour basis. Tired of waiting around the whole day for mining rewards? Not anymore! Receive your dividends every hour on both Purchased and Self-Mined Hashpower (SHA256 AND Scrypt)!  

We would like to sincerely thank everyone for their continued use of our services throughout our recovery. If you still have any account issues post-hack (such as missing power or dividends), contact us at support@bit-mining.co so we can correct it.  

Come and check out our new offerings at Bit-Mining.Co, we appreciate your business!
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:31:02 PM

Thanks for the update glad the asking fees were reduced to something much more reasonable.
Flitzpiepe

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:04:01 PM

Hey there.. Smiley
Could please someone paste the link to the document where i can find the information for my own worker to mine ltc ? I mean that <email> + some numbers thing  Grin

**HashOcean Cloudmining**:
gjpminingco

Activity: 350

Co-Owner Of DCMCo-Op Mining Farm at 3.5 th/s

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 07:16:55 PM

http://pastebin.com/0zM5Dvw7

drmavis

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:36:13 AM

What's going on with the site?

I tried to withdraw BTC earlier today and it hasn't come out and now I'm getting connection refused for the site.

I hope it wasn't hacked...
Mike18feb

MΣC

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:53:25 AM

I have access to the site...

I am wondering about the referral system though. I used to have over 70 refs. Now there's no way to see how many referrals you have anymore. And when I check the transaction history, there's only 4 or 5 referrals mentioned, but then a couple of times per day?! It can't be active versus inactive refs, because 2 to 3 referrals of the 4/5 that are shown are at 0.

So... where's the rest of the referrals? And what's up with the transactions several times per day? And where can i see how many referrals there are?

In the mean time the crappy ref system has made me decide to stop referring people and spent all my efforts on referring to scrypt.cc. Less features (though coming) but the ones they have are much more reliable, most certainly the ref system.

Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 02:29:37 PM

Hey bit-mining co I purchased 100+ KS last night on your site and they are not showing up in the pool or trade screen. It is showing up in history. Can you look into this for me? My customer number is 29592.

supersajin

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 05:27:06 PM

Great talk, I'd love to see some action!!  Been waiting for almost 72hrs!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: