Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:59:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bit-Mining.Co -BTC & LTC Mining Services.  (Read 33456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
drmavis

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:12:34 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2014, 02:45:32 AM by drmavis

Hi, if Support is reading this forum, could you please look into a BTC withdrawal I made on 3/30/14? I submitted 2 tickets but have not heard any response or received the funds. I tried to submit another ticket and the form page was not working. Here is my History documenting my BTC withdrawal:

-0.06197055   03.30.14   withdraws   18qxniM3FM2wKjwZPLCsxvDdyKTwXSWu7J

I like this service and would be happy to continue investing in it and using it as well as recommending it to others (as it was recommended to me), but the delay on withdrawals and limited communication makes me uncomfortable.

My referral ID (?account number) is 28893

Thanks

EDIT: BTC payment properly received on 4/1/14. Thank you Support.
patriotek

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:48:42 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2014, 03:35:25 PM by patriotek

I'm gonna go ahead and repost this here, since it'll likely get a bit more needed exposure:

Hello Bit-Miners,

We are currently looking into certain system errors, sorry for the delay. We will be responding to each and every user with an issue as fast as we possibly can. Thanks for your patience.

BMC Support

Forgive me, but over the last month or better, your entire site has been a "certain system error".  I've stuck with it in hopes that it'd get better, but my faith is waning quickly.

What we've taken to calling "the big hack" simply won't work as an excuse any longer. It was over a month ago, and repairs should've taken hours not weeks, assuming you had ANY (let alone any enterprise grade) backup solutions in place.  Long since that should've been recovered from, your troubles have become increasingly unrelated to, but still excused by the big hack.

Your efforts have been misplaced on such things as upgrading the payout system to hourly from daily, while many still aren't getting payouts accurately or AT ALL.

Your support rep in chat gives absolutely nothing but excuses and mostly unfulfilled promises for remedies, and leaves the scene entirely when confronted with such.  As well, he consistently refers users to email in the details of the issue, and these emails seem to be getting returned to sender more often than getting thru.  When they do get thru, the responses seem to be minimalistic and unhelpful, if there's a response at all (seems most often there isn't).

Your withdrawal arrangements, altho partly understandably, are unreasonable.  Worse, you can't even keep to the arrangements as promised.

Your history pages don't provide anywhere near enough detail on transactions, and once a transaction gets shoved off the bottom of the page it becomes completely irretrievable for the user.  I've hesitated to come to the same conclusion that many others have, that this is done intentionally so as to make it easy for you to bury mistakes or creative accounting practices, but I'm starting to sway that direction.

In the last few days, purchases of hashing power will either show up in and then disappear from balances or never show up at all, and simply disappear into the ether (but still be reflected in transaction history).

New issue:  Seems the hashing power an account owns will just simply stop paying out at random, for hours or days.  One of my referrals lost 36+- hours of hashing on BOTH GHs and KS, and as soon as he spoke on it in chat, both started again, but no lost revenue has been compensated.  Seems maybe you're just hoping people won't notice their account activity, so you can do whatever you want with our money?

Seems to me, you've got a whole host of issues far more important than a couple of compromised forum accounts, and yet your attentions are here while you ignore what's really going on.

You don't run a site like this on your gaming rig, you run it on appropriately scaled enterprise servers.  Also, you don't hire the best friends to take care of coding, maintenance and support, you hire the best geeks.  Ignore either of these, and you will fall flat on your fa...whoopsie, too late...  Next time you go into business, get the right gear, hire the right crew, and make sure they do the right thing.  Better yet, IMHO, just don't.  This wasn't a learning experience on how to do it better, it was a disaster from which you should've learned that you're just not cut out for business at all.  Ron White says, "Ya' can't fix stupid..."  I do believe he was correct.  Children shouldn't play with big-boy toys...

Too bad, really.  I had kinda high hopes for your gig.
andrew_0

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:07:48 AM

Hello, hope I didn't a big mistake registering to bit-mining.co and putting all my BTCs there yesterday.
When I enabled 2FA, a QR code appeared and when I tried to disable it, a pop up come out saying:
do you really want to change auth with [alphanumeric code] ? I clicked ok.

I got my 2FA code written down on a file but no way to log in anymore, I tried password reset but didn't reset 2FA too.

I contacted assistance yesterday night but until now still no answer. Forum seems idle if you don't login.

Please let me know something about this ASAP.

Thanks
patriotek

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:21:28 PM

Hello, hope I didn't a big mistake registering to bit-mining.co and putting all my BTCs there yesterday.

This will remain to be seen...  I wouldn't have put it ALL there, because there are major problems that are being left unattended to.  However, I guess I'm still holding out hope that they'll grow a brain and we'll see some actual recovery...
andrew_0

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:06:43 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2014, 04:48:30 PM by andrew_0

This will remain to be seen...  I wouldn't have put it ALL there, because there are major problems that are being left unattended to.  However, I guess I'm still holding out hope that they'll grow a brain and we'll see some actual recovery...

Yes maybe I did a mistake, it's too bad when you do things in a hurry.
Still no feedback from support after more than 24 hours, I hope someone is reading this.
I will keep you updated, greetings

Support answered me and a ticket was created to grant me access again.
BMC Support

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 02:47:07 AM

Hello Bit-Miners,

The majority of withdrawals should be provisioned, please contact us at support@bit-mining.co if you still have a withdrawal that is currently beyond 24 hours. 

Please report standing issues via support@bit-mining.co; this thread is not checked for user complaints on a regular basis. If you should find in the future that you cannot send an email to this address, please redirect your emails to contact@bit-mining.co

BMC Support
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 05:21:20 AM

Hello Bit-Miners,

The majority of withdrawals should be provisioned, please contact us at support@bit-mining.co if you still have a withdrawal that is currently beyond 24 hours. 

Please report standing issues via support@bit-mining.co; this thread is not checked for user complaints on a regular basis. If you should find in the future that you cannot send an email to this address, please redirect your emails to contact@bit-mining.co

BMC Support

Thank you for posting. I am one of those in the missing KH queue. Do you know when you guys will get to those?

WarrenRj

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:01:13 PM

Hey guys, I've noticed you guys are having the missing ghashh problem but i Don't know if mine falls under the same bracket any way this is what has happened -

I put my Ghash on the market for the going selling price was about 0.098 hoping some one would buy it, any way i got impatient and wanted to cancel my sell order and put a new one on for the current buy price which was about 0.096/5 so i clicked cancel and made my new order. As soon as i clicked sell It said i did not have enough Power to sell, as i was curious i though i might have entered in to much in my sell order. Then i notice my Ghash is sitting on 0 and so is my BTC. I checked history to maybe see if i sold it for really cheap by mistake but nothing. It has literally disappeared.

Any one having this problem? I have messaged support but im sure you all know how good they are on speedy replies.

Thanks  Roll Eyes
kimmel

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:22:26 PM

Hello all,

Recomendation for all, don't enter bit-mining.co you will probably loose your bitcoins

I've been around for more than a year; I survived Btc-24 closure and Mtgox failure; and many other exchanges, but none caught me. Mtgox was something most bitcoiners knew that was going to happen, so people caught on that was newbie or quite stupid.

About Btc-24 the guy ruling the exchange has turned out to be really honest; we were able to get out our bitcoins after the frozing of all bank accounts; and one year later; after hiring lawyers, he has been able to refund 73% of funds of the Polish bank accounts and 100% of german ones.

In the case of Bit-mining.co I hope we are in the same case as BTC-24 guys; honest people. I belief they really want to build a business and make the things right but have had some problems.

I have like 10 LTC and 3 BTC lost in withdrawal from some days ago... I have had some "we are working on it" from support about the LTC but no answer about the BTC

So the only hope for me and many others trapped there; is that the people behind the scenes is really honest people... in that case I recommend them to stop trading; keep mining with the hardware they have; refund as much of BITCOINS as they can and make a good and appropiate rebranding of the website if they wish to keep on trying.

Keep on trying and waking up after falling is important; and I'm sure that if people sees that they're doing things the right way we will trust them on future tries

By now, will keep watching and see how this ends...

jaybow

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:26:37 PM

What's happening again? All my mined BTC are gone!
Looking at the history - that's gone too!

These guys might mine ok - but sure gotta learn how to manage a site!
nyktalgia

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:47:53 PM

Great, this doesn't look good :/  Knew I should have gotten out of there while I could have...

kimmel

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:34:53 PM

Hello all,

After being able to check my account today, I have been able to see  that my 1,5 btc approx have dissappeared from my account, followed from an "Sorry for delay we will be back shortly." appearing now at the site.

As we are many people being scammed by this site by now; I'm starting to think about legal actions.

The domain bit-mining.co is registered by godaddy through it's service Domains By Proxy.
You can check the whois here: http://whois.domaintools.com/bit-mining.co

Domains by proxy is supposed to be anonymous, but it's not so anonymous as you can check in this article:
http://news.cnet.com/Private+domains+not+so+private/2100-1038_3-5833663.html

So I guess it will be quite easy to get the names behind this domain to go on with some individual actions.

As you all probably now, bitcoins are considered a property in USA, so stealing them can be called as robbery and exchanging them for computing power, exchanging a property for another property; a private contract.

For anything relating to this please PM.
all the best,

kimmel
nyktalgia

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:35:32 AM

What's up with the site ? :/ Huh

WarrenRj

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 11:38:56 AM

Sorry for the negative trust guys but frankly you did not deliver the product you promised and have ignored my numerous attempts to resolve this amicably.

I hate to do it but I wish someone had warned me before I invested .149 in your website.

I have also put about .12 btc in here (prob a lot less then others) and im just hoping that they are incompetent and really bad at running a site and in due time we will receive it all back.
kimmel

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:29:49 PM

Hello all,

Got a really diligent reply from DomainsByProxy

Hosting being used is OVH Hosting, Inc., mail adress abuse at ovh.ca, so I guess they're using canadian service.

Appart from contacting to the hosting provider against their client, DBP will be answering to a civil subpoena as you can check there:
https://www.domainsbyproxy.com/policy/Subpoena.aspx

I recommend you using a chrome app (or other app of your choice) that allows you to take certified screenshots of your balance or withdrawals before they're gone (this concrete service has 5 free timestamps which I find quite useful) http://www.securo.it/screenshot.php

By now I have recovered my balance which yesterday night was gone, but still have the BTC and LTC withdraws missing.

If somebody else wants to join PM me; cause we're studying further legal actions against the site and it's owners

All the best,

Kimmel
nyktalgia

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:30:47 PM

Hello all,

After being able to check my account today, I have been able to see  that my 1,5 btc approx have dissappeared from my account, followed from an "Sorry for delay we will be back shortly." appearing now at the site.

As we are many people being scammed by this site by now; I'm starting to think about legal actions.

The domain bit-mining.co is registered by godaddy through it's service Domains By Proxy.
You can check the whois here: http://whois.domaintools.com/bit-mining.co

Domains by proxy is supposed to be anonymous, but it's not so anonymous as you can check in this article:
http://news.cnet.com/Private+domains+not+so+private/2100-1038_3-5833663.html

So I guess it will be quite easy to get the names behind this domain to go on with some individual actions.

As you all probably now, bitcoins are considered a property in USA, so stealing them can be called as robbery and exchanging them for computing power, exchanging a property for another property; a private contract.

For anything relating to this please PM.
all the best,

kimmel

Not trying to be sarcasitic, condescending, or deny your point of view in anyway and Im usually in concurrence with you but how exactly have these ppl scammed you?

I think more focus should be on coinex, who claims they are hacked, and mtgox as well, claimed they were hacked but never really were, just scammed ppl out of lots of money.

BitChrisUK

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:42:07 PM

Is trading not working?

FYI, i got fleeced for about 0.15BTC from these guys a while ago
kimmel

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:54:27 PM

I guess withdrawing and not getting the funds is simply "a robbery" because the transfer as I can perfectly check on blockchain have not ben sent, but the BTC/LTC have ben nicely deducted from my account

specially now that US is qualifying BTC as property, they're concretely robbing my property...

so...yes, I'm quite fucked up by this guys

nyktalgia

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:29:07 PM

I guess withdrawing and not getting the funds is simply "a robbery" because the transfer as I can perfectly check on blockchain have not ben sent, but the BTC/LTC have ben nicely deducted from my account

specially now that US is qualifying BTC as property, they're concretely robbing my property...

Takes at least 24 hours, i hav had them stuck, but they still paid me, could be a scam, but maybe its a security measure? dunno man... honestly.   If it hasnt' been 24 hours, then wait, but if it has send a ticket to support.

nyktalgia

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 09:28:26 PM

Takes at least 24 hours, i hav had them stuck, but they still paid me, could be a scam, but maybe its a security measure? dunno man... honestly.   If it hasnt' been 24 hours, then wait, but if it has send a ticket to support.

I made my initial deposit and purchase March 31st. I have since not gotten a single reply to any e-mail from my personal address or the contact me option on the site. It is either gross incompetence or theft. Either way it is unacceptable. They are holding something that belongs to me and refuse to return it. 

I agree, same way I feel about coinex.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: