Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:19:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bit-Mining.Co -BTC & LTC Mining Services.  (Read 33456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Langly

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 06:12:26 AM

And now the site is completely down, no word at all from them.

I know it's not much, but I can vouch for demontn.
He offers an amazing service and I'll continue to work with him.

Well if this turns out to be a cut and run theft, you get some blame too now.
gjpminingco

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Co-Owner Of DCMCo-Op Mining Farm at 3.5 th/s

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 07:46:31 AM

Why would you give someone that vouched for them Neg Rep, That would be like me and you doing a year of Good Business with each other and then you vouching for me and then i go and do wrong and you getting Neg Rep just for vouching for me saying that i have always done good business with you.......... Now does that Seem Fair?HuhHuhHuhHuh
NOPE it is not

supersajin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 01:17:55 PM

The Bit-Mining.co website has moved to a new server. You're currently viewing the old one since the DNS change hasn't propagated to your area yet. Please execute the command 'ipconfig -flushdns' on your commandline, or visit the new site. NOTE: You will receive a SSL error until the DNS has updated.

kimmel

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:06:52 PM

Yesss! a brand new web with cutting edge technology and really nice look!!! Bit-mining.co Rooocks!! 

not really  ¬¬

honestly guys it wasn't necessary to change the server because of me; I'm still contacting FBI and NSA Roll Eyes

About dns (although I think I cleared the cache), but the web still appears down for me; check it back in some hours...

And yup, the withdrawals still stuck for me

Flitzpiepe

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:28:23 PM

The Bit-Mining.co website has moved to a new server. You're currently viewing the old one since the DNS change hasn't propagated to your area yet. Please execute the command 'ipconfig -flushdns' on your commandline, or visit the new site. NOTE: You will receive a SSL error until the DNS has updated.

and it' is/was not possible to post that information here from an bit-mining.co admin??? ...strange

**HashOcean Cloudmining**:
jaybow

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 06:30:13 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2014, 06:51:22 PM by jaybow

Nope, not working for me too. Did you press the power button on the new server?

Guys, are u serious? I've been looking at your DNS records, and they have an expiry time of 1 WEEK! Meaning it takes a week before the new server can be found...

Insane!
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 07:13:03 PM

Well if they did not know RCMP cyber crime unit is already investigating them they shouldn't have fucked some canadians been in canada
yvesp110

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 07:27:10 PM

demontn forgot to tell u also they are working with the collaboration of the OPP and Toronto metro police so they already know who u are
Dustdevels

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:14:04 PM

how many ppl are actually able to get to the site now flushed dns and still same thing i cant get to the site

BTC: 1Bso4UR6urrH6uWUoq8wwJTsXvFdpT8k7A
LTC: LPCxacePcpC9UUfjvDXSdeStLumsH9J6Sg
gjpminingco

Activity: 350

Co-Owner Of DCMCo-Op Mining Farm at 3.5 th/s

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 10:11:55 PM

not me

Be careful this kind of thing happens when someone has hacked the DNS settings of the domain account and they could be just getting your credentials to empty your account when the real servers come back online

LorenzoMoney

Activity: 335

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 01:08:32 AM

Someone stole about .42 bitcoin from my bit-mining.co account.
They also put in a sell order for all my GH, which I cancelled.
When I discovered this theft, I changed my password and enabled 2FA.

This is what it says in my History: -0.4205121   04.09.14   withdraws   1FGwZw5cQaupbzFuZFxAbtNE7h9Q1xFaH1

As of this moment, the funds have not yet been transferred to the thief's bitcoin address
https://blockchain.info/address/1FGwZw5cQaupbzFuZFxAbtNE7h9Q1xFaH1

If bit-mining.co has support staff which reads this, please investigate and please cancel the trasfer of those funds from my account.

My name account name on bit-mining.co is Lorenzomoney

Everyone should enable 2FA and change their email address.

https://twitter.com/Lorenzo_Money -- Bitcoin Address: 1EttqaSSCksRAXrwejoChs5zmGjSikN9mC -- http://lorenzomoney.wordpress.com/
The Bulk of mankind is as well equipped for flying as thinking. - Jonathan Swift
DOGE COIN address: DSYMgD1HfmJFwNuc6Zvhp7PkrVD1QRBsgu
LorenzoMoney

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 01:20:21 AM

I have contacted bit-mining at both of those email addresses about the recent theft and have not gotten any response.

Please indicate how long it takes for customer service to respond to emails.

Please also indicate how long it takes for me to withdraw my funds to my bitcoin address?

Hello Bit-Miners,

The majority of withdrawals should be provisioned, please contact us at support@bit-mining.co if you still have a withdrawal that is currently beyond 24 hours. 

Please report standing issues via support@bit-mining.co; this thread is not checked for user complaints on a regular basis. If you should find in the future that you cannot send an email to this address, please redirect your emails to contact@bit-mining.co

BMC Support

https://twitter.com/Lorenzo_Money -- Bitcoin Address: 1EttqaSSCksRAXrwejoChs5zmGjSikN9mC -- http://lorenzomoney.wordpress.com/
The Bulk of mankind is as well equipped for flying as thinking. - Jonathan Swift
WarrenRj

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 05:36:04 AM

Anyone experiencing Ghash loss ? Put a sell order for mine then canceled it and it didn't return.

This site Sad What a shame.
kimmel

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 09:39:06 AM

Not getting interests

Yeah, cool, site is working again, it seems they've moved to amazon the hosting

now what?   Huh

Dustdevels

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 05:27:51 PM

no div payouts or very little payouts for the last few days....... give us our shit shut your site down till you can get reliable techs that actually know wtf they are doing and then come back swining untill then you guys need to stop stealing our money

BTC: 1Bso4UR6urrH6uWUoq8wwJTsXvFdpT8k7A
LTC: LPCxacePcpC9UUfjvDXSdeStLumsH9J6Sg
LorenzoMoney

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 09:47:41 PM

Yay! The stolen bitcoin was refunded to my account!  

To all of bit-mining.co customer support: THANK YOU!!!!!!

Yes, I know I should have enabled 2FA long ago.
But, the slow withdrawals worked in my favor!!!

Again, THANKS to customer support of bit-mining.co for refunding my stolen bitcoin!!!!!!!

yvesp110

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:17:02 AM

Yay! The stolen bitcoin was refunded to my account!  

To all of bit-mining.co customer support: THANK YOU!!!!!!

Yes, I know I should have enabled 2FA long ago.
But, the slow withdrawals worked in my favor!!!

Again, THANKS to customer support of bit-mining.co for refunding my stolen bitcoin!!!!!!!

Don't beleive they found it it is themselves screwing arounfd now that they know they are investigated they are refunding some account but not all and by the way did u try to withdraw it or do some trade on there no since nothing is working it is easy for them puting up a dummy site they are shitheads, thiefs is all i know
nyktalgia

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:38:37 PM

I'm so confused what is going on now?

LorenzoMoney

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:35:57 PM

Ok, so I got my stolen bitcoin back. The problem now is that trading bitcoin for GH seems to be dead. I would like to be able to sell my cloud hashing and send my bitcoin to my wallet on my home computer, but nothing except mining itself seems to be working.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on?

WarrenRj

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:55:08 AM

@lorenzo how did you manage to get hold of support?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: