Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:41:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bit-Mining.Co -BTC & LTC Mining Services.  (Read 33456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mike18feb

Activity: 657
Merit: 500

MΣC

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:19:41 PM

Dude, read what BMC Support just said, they have no time for withdrawals or any such matters. They lost control over their email accounts (mailserver?!) and have taken their site down to prevent further outside access. Basically they are fighting for control over their own domain.

@BMC Support:  way too late for communications. You lost immense amounts of goodwill by keeping silent for days and at elast much longer then the 48 hours you mentioned. It seems you'll be fighting on two fronts now.

Hoping for the best though.

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
Dustdevels

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:31:20 PM

unless they were really fucking retarded the wallets should not have been on that particular server or atleast they shouldnt have kept the money on that server as to keep issues like this from happening and effecting their withdraws they should still be able to pull the db and get the withdraws out

BTC: 1Bso4UR6urrH6uWUoq8wwJTsXvFdpT8k7A
LTC: LPCxacePcpC9UUfjvDXSdeStLumsH9J6Sg
nyktalgia

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:36:01 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2014, 05:55:07 AM by nyktalgia

I'm usually the skeptic but I believe them for some reason.  I just hope our coins weren't hacked, and they can have better security on the site.   I don't care if it takes them a month so long as they fix it correctly and to where this will quit happening.

Some places manipulate their users money, but I'm hoping that isn't the case here....  

Need to keep ppl updated too...

derf45

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 05:59:36 AM

dudley do rite......of the.......shit flying rats?!?!?!?   lookout here comes a moose...he speaks??!!?? oh crap rcmp to the...oh crap   it was just a cartoon!!!!!
nyktalgia

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 08:04:37 AM

dudley do rite......of the.......shit flying rats?!?!?!?   lookout here comes a moose...he speaks??!!?? oh crap rcmp to the...oh crap   it was just a cartoon!!!!!

Lol u rly are an idiot... Ur funny tho

derf45

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:05:41 PM

yup have been called worse. I AM AN ASSHOLE!!!!!! but wrong!!  well i hope not..................or am i right?Huh?   or are you?Huh...................... lol lets hope all are wrong/right....................dose it even matter at this point?Huh??  reputation is where its at   well none found here SadSadSadSad SO to all waiting with crossed balls or super puckered rectum    squeak squeak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
GroundRod

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:04:04 PM

I'm usually the skeptic but I believe them for some reason.  I just hope our coins weren't hacked, and they can have better security on the site.   I don't care if it takes them a month so long as they fix it correctly and to where this will quit happening.

Some places manipulate their users money, but I'm hoping that isn't the case here....  

Need to keep ppl updated too...

Same here...
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 12:31:32 AM

good news i shared in prvt with some i want share in public cause some are real asshole so what was done we might not loose and no it is not cause bit mining co did not want to scam us cause they wanted lol but now they can't

and the asshole saying lawsuit cost too much it cost 0 when u know how to start it where to go and who to get involved like some goverment places

yes meaning u cry baby Nyktalgia u will be able to keep paying rent in ur p[arents basement lol
blackvoice

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 04:21:15 AM

I'm missing a withdrawal.
Dustdevels

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 04:25:49 AM

alot of us are......have you not ben paying attention

Foysal

Activity: 66

Zazzles, cuz, well you know, he's Zazzy...

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 01:37:37 PM

What's going on Boys and Girls?

BMC, can you get your act together and at least give us an update as to where you are in getting the service back up and running, if you need help with hosting etc, then I have a public server available for use, highly secure.

Let us know.

If we can help, I'm sure there are many that are willing.

~Foyz

BTC: 1H8SMAxJE54SRXNZVtThWurc88KQFCeNC5
ETH: 0xe91f113f1d4Cd2910CacA6748c9D4CcD902D9014
Cryptocurrency has opened my eyes. If I've been helpful, you know what to do *points up*
LorenzoMoney

Activity: 335

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 02:30:58 PM

At this point, considering how much money is involved, and the risk for you should you not be able to restore people's accounts (that risk being legal prosecution in Ontario) it is in your best interest to provide a daily update here, even if that update is simply a short message sharing what you are doing to make refunds or to restore the site and people's account. 

Posting here would keep you accountable for getting on with the restoration work. Think of this thread as your project manager.

Also, daily updates, even short ones, will alleviate the anxiety and concerns that your investors/customers have. That will reduce attacks on you and criticism which will reduce your anxiety.    Just a suggestion.

That being said, please provide some contact information on yourself. It would be nice to have a working email address for bit-mining.co customer support.

It would also be nice if you could provide an ETA for when things will be back online and working.

Hello Bit-Miners,

As you may have noticed, we have been under severe attack for the last few days. We have suspended the site in an attempt to mitigate these attacks. We are working hard to restore the site to full operability. Although we are aware that user frustrations are running high, we ask that you be patient as we attempt to restore the site and prevent the constant and crippling intrusions that have been causing us so much trouble as of late. As our email accounts have been compromised, please ignore any communication from support@, admin@ or contact@bit-mining for the time being. We apologize to users that have received offensive or misleading emails from any of these accounts. We would never insult our users and have no intention of closing our doors.

We will keep you updated as we resolve the issue.

Bit-Mining.Co

https://twitter.com/Lorenzo_Money -- Bitcoin Address: 1EttqaSSCksRAXrwejoChs5zmGjSikN9mC -- http://lorenzomoney.wordpress.com/
The Bulk of mankind is as well equipped for flying as thinking. - Jonathan Swift
DOGE COIN address: DSYMgD1HfmJFwNuc6Zvhp7PkrVD1QRBsgu
WarrenRj

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 02:52:05 PM

I agree with Lorenzo!

Will keep people calm Smiley
Dustdevels

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 03:04:25 PM

sad part is its already to late for them law is already involved so yeah they are either not going to come back up or they do and will be very closely monitered

shketo

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 03:06:30 PM

site is not workig
Dexster

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:43:46 PM

+1 To what Lorenzo said. Daily updates should be mandatory at this point if you guys ever expect to continue running bit-mining.co.

I have withdrawals of 7+ BTC stuck since the 5th of April, and have yet to receive any update or response to my many emails and messages regarding these...
In the event I do not hear anything by the 5th of May, rest assured I will have no choice but to contact your local authorities.
yvesp110

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 06:47:43 AM

nyktalgia u lost

yes they will pay and according to me yes fucoff it pays to have them in court
LorenzoMoney

Activity: 335

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 01:41:22 PM

Frankly, I need the money that was lost on bit-mining.co

As I see it, the money is lost. The options are civil action in a court in Toronto, Ontario where the owner of the site lives.
I understand someone has already brought a criminal complaint against the owner of the site.
Things like this always work better if those who have experienced damages organize and work together.

Who is the person who filed the criminal complaint? Does anyone know the real life identity and address of the owner/operator of bit-mining.co?

https://twitter.com/Lorenzo_Money -- Bitcoin Address: 1EttqaSSCksRAXrwejoChs5zmGjSikN9mC -- http://lorenzomoney.wordpress.com/
The Bulk of mankind is as well equipped for flying as thinking. - Jonathan Swift
DOGE COIN address: DSYMgD1HfmJFwNuc6Zvhp7PkrVD1QRBsgu
yvesp110

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:01:07 PM

As I see it, the money is lost. The options are civil action in a court in Toronto, Ontario where the owner of the site lives.
I understand someone has already brought a criminal complaint against the owner of the site.
Things like this always work better if those who have experienced damages organize and work together.

Who is the person who filed the criminal complaint? Does anyone know the real life identity and address of the owner/operator of bit-mining.co?

stop posting now my lawyrer r working on it
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:26:00 PM

stop posting now my lawyrer r working on it

rrrrrrright. And is your "lawyrer" licensed in Ontario? Have you paid the retainer yet? When can we join your noble endeavor? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: