Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:45:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bit-Mining.Co -BTC & LTC Mining Services.  (Read 33455 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nyktalgia

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 10:49:59 PM

Frankly, I need the money that was lost on bit-mining.co

As I see it, the money is lost. The options are civil action in a court in Toronto, Ontario where the owner of the site lives.
I understand someone has already brought a criminal complaint against the owner of the site.
Things like this always work better if those who have experienced damages organize and work together.

Who is the person who filed the criminal complaint? Does anyone know the real life identity and address of the owner/operator of bit-mining.co?

stop posting now my lawyrer r working on it

rrrrrrright. And is your "lawyrer" licensed in Ontario? Have you paid the retainer yet? When can we join your noble endeavor? 

He's a retard dude.  How can anybody take him serious when he can't even talk correctly?  He's a bumbling idiot.  He doesn't even know what he's talking about.

I feel like we will get our money back without a lawsuit.   Have a little patience, dont waste your time just be more careful where you invest.  Its just as much ur fault as it is theirs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LorenzoMoney

Activity: 335

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:15:20 AM

You must be joking.

How is it a user's fault when the site goes down and the owner of the site fails to refund funds?

As I see it, the money is lost. The options are civil action in a court in Toronto, Ontario where the owner of the site lives.
I understand someone has already brought a criminal complaint against the owner of the site.
Things like this always work better if those who have experienced damages organize and work together.

Who is the person who filed the criminal complaint? Does anyone know the real life identity and address of the owner/operator of bit-mining.co?

rrrrrrright. And is your "lawyrer" licensed in Ontario? Have you paid the retainer yet? When can we join your noble endeavor? 

He's a retard dude.  How can anybody take him serious when he can't even talk correctly?  He's a bumbling idiot.  He doesn't even know what he's talking about.

I feel like we will get our money back without a lawsuit.   Have a little patience, dont waste your time just be more careful where you invest.  Its just as much ur fault as it is theirs.

https://twitter.com/Lorenzo_Money -- Bitcoin Address: 1EttqaSSCksRAXrwejoChs5zmGjSikN9mC -- http://lorenzomoney.wordpress.com/
The Bulk of mankind is as well equipped for flying as thinking. - Jonathan Swift
DOGE COIN address: DSYMgD1HfmJFwNuc6Zvhp7PkrVD1QRBsgu
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 03:41:08 AM

I have to disagree about your assigning blame to the investors as well. The breach of trust is utterly one sided. I do hope you are right about getting our funds returned but I don't share your optimism.

nyktalgia

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:56:32 AM

Nope are you saying you are not at fault WHATSOEVER?  Because that just sounds like you don't want to take responsibility for your actions.  You are ultimately responsible for your money, not bit-mining.co.

Dustdevels

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:23:26 AM

see this is why yvesp rags on you cuz your retarded but meh thats him but you see they are responsable for our money being in essence they are a bitcoin banking/mining institution for cryptocurrency and they have at this point in time stolen our monies so no we arent the ones responsible for our money at this time it was our job to keep track of what we were making and notify of any mistakes in said monies thats as far as it goes the bank/wallet holder is responsible for it and liable for it

BTC: 1Bso4UR6urrH6uWUoq8wwJTsXvFdpT8k7A
LTC: LPCxacePcpC9UUfjvDXSdeStLumsH9J6Sg
GroundRod

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:36:34 AM

Sounds about right Dust...

Sure wish we could have some staff communications...
nyktalgia

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:09:23 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2014, 03:32:54 AM by nyktalgia

My retarded?  That doesn't even make sense bro... Learn to talk.  An actual bank has gov regulations, insurance and lots of Legal paperwork and contracts you sign.   There is nothing like that here so you are absolutely wrong.   You can't blame somebody else when you are the fool who trusted a site with not even a reputation or any sort of legal agreement.  They can legally steal your shit because you gave it to them!

Don't be mad at me because you want to blame somebody besides yourself haha....  I think you are all retarded good luck wasting your time with complaints and lawsuits.  What a joke.

Dustdevels

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:54:06 AM

in canada apearently they are actually legally bound to have all that stuff when running any type of establishment that banks/holds currency and in canada cryptocurrency is no different since it is considered a currency there so that being said yes its all on them

nyktalgia

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:12:35 AM

in canada apearently they are actually legally bound to have all that stuff when running any type of establishment that banks/holds currency and in canada cryptocurrency is no different since it is considered a currency there so that being said yes its all on them

Lols w/e man believe what you want but you have to have proof first.  You don't have patience and you are ignorant like ysveop that's why he doesn't like me because I tell it like it is even though you don't want to hear it.

L2spell at least and form some sort of sentence if you want people to take you seriously...

Dexster

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:55:17 AM

If we could keep the discussion to something more productive then pointing fingers, or name calling that would be great.

Does anyone have any contact information or any news?
Dustdevels

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:01:48 AM

have been trying to confirm what ive heard but cant find anything but would also go with there possibly being a gag order inplace....if thats the case we wont know till its done and over with hopeing for some good things to happen but i dont see it unfortunetly

WarrenRj

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:27:57 AM

I think we all just need to be patient for a final out come, They are at least communicating(Barely) with us. If they were running for the hills they would not spend a second replying and giving us any update. Yes i agree please stop attacking each other as it is really pointless.

GroundRod

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:35:41 PM

Yap, Yap and Yap to the last 3 posters...well said.

@Dustdevels - This company I invested in was always a long shot, 18.9% of my cryptocoin wealth back at the time in early Dec, it was always a long shot...will hurt bad to loss it all.

...I'm not as pessimistic as you, it could very well happen that we're all compensated.
Dexster

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:40:23 PM

Yeah I still have a glimmer of hope - just because the guy has been around for awhile, and seemed to stand by his product.

But we haven't heard anything since the 20th, and my withdrawals have been outstanding since the 4th and have never heard directly regarding them...
GroundRod

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:54:51 PM

Nor have I heard anything from them regarding my ticket issues back to March 24th, now over a month.  My patience has long since been lost, and I've just moved on, written it off as a total loss.  Still, a part of me was convinced bit-mining.co has(had?) allot of potential, 90% pretty good running code, it was the 10% that wasn't working right, that would kill you.  Released way to early for public exposure IMo....
GroundRod

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:12:09 PM

What I'd like to see is an admission from the developer to that fact, a short description of what is going on, and then a re-opening of the site to allow access to our account records, new member access disabled, no deposits, trading or other such functions allowed until everybody's account problems are resolved.  Including the release of withdrawals...

...am I asking for to much?
Dexster

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:19:54 PM

While I would like to see such action, I think if they are actually working on fixing the site, it likely would be too much to ask for. Since it would incur such a huge communication and support overhead for everyone that has issues with their accounts (password resets, corrupt data etc) for which they obviously can't meet.
LorenzoMoney

Activity: 335

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:44:36 AM

We should work together here.

Who knows the legal names and addresses of the operators of bit-mining.co?

Does anyone have any ideas on how to find that information?

https://twitter.com/Lorenzo_Money -- Bitcoin Address: 1EttqaSSCksRAXrwejoChs5zmGjSikN9mC -- http://lorenzomoney.wordpress.com/
The Bulk of mankind is as well equipped for flying as thinking. - Jonathan Swift
DOGE COIN address: DSYMgD1HfmJFwNuc6Zvhp7PkrVD1QRBsgu
gjpminingco

Activity: 350

Co-Owner Of DCMCo-Op Mining Farm at 3.5 th/s

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 05:45:30 AM

If anyone is Looking for a Better way to invest in bitcoin and mining Please Contact me as I will be Making a Public Announcement Soon about the DCMCo-Op Mining Venture ( DCMCo-OP =  Data Center Mining Co-Operative Mining Venture ) We are a group of individual miners that have come to the conclusion that We can all attain better mining rewards by coming together and bringing our funds and hardware under one account the benefits all members, All members of the co-op so far have either bought shares or donated hardware or provided some kind of service to the Co-Op that has helped to benefit the co-op to the betterment of it

So if you want more info Please send me a msg and i will get back to you with more info
or if you have skype Add DCMCoOpAdmin

GroundRod

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:22:50 PM

@Lorenzo - sure agree with you there...and thanks for your posts regarding bit-mining.co, seen a number of them in various threads, the question in your last post is the first on my list too, better yet a phone number.

@GJPMiningco - Not sure this is the best time to be selling me on more mining ventures
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: