Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:49:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bit-Mining.Co -BTC & LTC Mining Services.  (Read 33453 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:51:33 AM

bump to keep the thread active.

Anyone heard anything new? I am assuming a total loss at this point but never hurts to check.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WarrenRj

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:44:36 AM

Still nothing of yet, Just check back every now and then and lets hope we get some good news asap.

W
nyktalgia

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:24:37 AM

Hellooooooooooo?  What's the status of our coins and GHS?    Huh  Angry  Roll Eyes  Shocked  Huh  Embarrassed

Dustdevels

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:45:18 AM

not a damn thing yeah im thinkin loss also but keep hopeing for the best

BTC: 1Bso4UR6urrH6uWUoq8wwJTsXvFdpT8k7A
LTC: LPCxacePcpC9UUfjvDXSdeStLumsH9J6Sg
Foysal

Activity: 66

Zazzles, cuz, well you know, he's Zazzy...

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 11:08:49 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2014, 12:50:13 PM by Foysal

BMC, If you need help from people, we're happy to provide whatever resources you require to get the site back up and running. I have a significant investment in your service, so I am willing to provide resources free of charge.

I also still believe in the service you have provided and also still believe it is worth pursuing and would continue to invest more.

So please provide an update at the very least.

~Foyz

BTC: 1H8SMAxJE54SRXNZVtThWurc88KQFCeNC5
ETH: 0xe91f113f1d4Cd2910CacA6748c9D4CcD902D9014
Cryptocurrency has opened my eyes. If I've been helpful, you know what to do *points up*
gjpminingco

Activity: 350

Co-Owner Of DCMCo-Op Mining Farm at 3.5 th/s

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 03:51:03 PM

@Lorenzo - sure agree with you there...and thanks for your posts regarding bit-mining.co, seen a number of them in various threads, the question in your last post is the first on my list too, better yet a phone number.

@GJPMiningco - Not sure this is the best time to be selling me on more mining ventures

Well

One thing you wont have to worry about with me is You will have my Info if you join my Co-Op and also We actually Talk to our members Via Email, Skype, and on the phone ( even a few people here in this thread can vouch for that )

Ron~Popeil

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:36:28 PM

@Lorenzo - sure agree with you there...and thanks for your posts regarding bit-mining.co, seen a number of them in various threads, the question in your last post is the first on my list too, better yet a phone number.

@GJPMiningco - Not sure this is the best time to be selling me on more mining ventures

Well

One thing you wont have to worry about with me is You will have my Info if you join my Co-Op and also We actually Talk to our members Via Email, Skype, and on the phone ( even a few people here in this thread can vouch for that )

I am pretty much done with cloud mining except for the payouts I get from PB mining. Too many bad actors in that market. Fool me once etc. 

Dustdevels

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:40:18 PM

its not cloud mining its a Co-op your voice matters in this if your a member of it

GroundRod

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:55:42 PM

Well

Have to admit your soft sell and features offered sound good gjpmc, however....without having time to recover from losses here...I'm with Ron on not being interested right now.  Best we keep this thread on topic, allot of us are waiting to hear from a now silent company...

@Bit-Mining.co where are you?
Dustdevels

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:04:51 PM

either they tied up in court or they did as the rest of the scam artists have done and ran

Mike18feb

Activity: 657
Merit: 500

MΣC

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:11:56 AM

Dunno about scam, but I do know this total lack of communication is the equivalent of flipping a middlefinger at their responsibilities. Kinda like a captain being the first in a lifeboat  Roll Eyes

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
Dexster

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:44:31 AM

Yeah this is a brutal level of "lack of communication", the bitcointalk account hasn't been accessed since: April 23, 2014, 01:19:56 AM.

@Lorenzo - Regarding finding address and contact information, since the site operator never made any of these public the only recourse is to file a police report, in which case the police can request the information from the hosting provider and domain registrar to conduct an investigation. - However I doubt they would ever give you/us the information directly.

I do recall someone posting in a different thread that they had the site operator's cell number, and even threatened to post it, but then his issue was resolved and his tune changed...

Hoping we hear something in the next couple days.
LorenzoMoney

Activity: 335

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:32:51 PM

Dexter,

My suggestion is that everyone who had shares/GH send me a PM with as much information as possible, screen name, email address, and so on.

Then we organize here and assign tasks. Someone can try to find the name of the site owner. Someone else can focus on learning about the laws in Ontario. If we do this in a group way, just like Mechanical Turk solves problems, we can track down the own and the name of his support person, and ask him what he is doing and perhaps file a proper effective police report. Surely we have someone from Toronto on this thread.

I am assuming that the owner was some under 30 guy who got overwhelmed and now is in over his head. That doesn't matter . What matters is that we lost money because of his failure. So now, we track him down and see what is left. Surely he has bitcoin or hardware or something of value. Maybe he can be cajoled into accepting engineering help to get the site up and running again.

The idea of the site is good, but he might have been in over his head.

Ok, so who is willing to work as a group to track this guy down, and find out how to properly proceed?

(Oh! And to the owner of the bit-mining.co site, we WILL find you and you WILL end up in court unless you come clean and give an update. In addition, if you really need help to get this site back up, please ask. Better to ask for help than end up with legal problems from which you will not be able to escape.)

Yeah this is a brutal level of "lack of communication", the bitcointalk account hasn't been accessed since: April 23, 2014, 01:19:56 AM.

@Lorenzo - Regarding finding address and contact information, since the site operator never made any of these public the only recourse is to file a police report, in which case the police can request the information from the hosting provider and domain registrar to conduct an investigation. - However I doubt they would ever give you/us the information directly.

I do recall someone posting in a different thread that they had the site operator's cell number, and even threatened to post it, but then his issue was resolved and his tune changed...

https://twitter.com/Lorenzo_Money -- Bitcoin Address: 1EttqaSSCksRAXrwejoChs5zmGjSikN9mC -- http://lorenzomoney.wordpress.com/
The Bulk of mankind is as well equipped for flying as thinking. - Jonathan Swift
DOGE COIN address: DSYMgD1HfmJFwNuc6Zvhp7PkrVD1QRBsgu
Ron~Popeil

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:52:48 PM

Dexter,

My suggestion is that everyone who had shares/GH send me a PM with as much information as possible, screen name, email address, and so on.

Then we organize here and assign tasks. Someone can try to find the name of the site owner. Someone else can focus on learning about the laws in Ontario. If we do this in a group way, just like Mechanical Turk solves problems, we can track down the own and the name of his support person, and ask him what he is doing and perhaps file a proper effective police report. Surely we have someone from Toronto on this thread.

I am assuming that the owner was some under 30 guy who got overwhelmed and now is in over his head. That doesn't matter . What matters is that we lost money because of his failure. So now, we track him down and see what is left. Surely he has bitcoin or hardware or something of value. Maybe he can be cajoled into accepting engineering help to get the site up and running again.

Ok, so who is willing to work as a group to track this guy down, and find out how to properly proceed?

(Oh! And to the owner of the bit-mining.co site, we WILL find you and you WILL end up in court unless you come clean and give an update. In addition, if you really need help to get this site back up, please ask. Better to ask for help than end up with legal problems from which you will not be able to escape.)

I would definitley be willing to help with this. Perhaps a spreadsheet with everyone's contact information and losses would be a good first step. Once we have some actual figures on how much they stole we might get a better response from the authorities in Toronto. I have had a couple of conversations with my Father in law about this. He is an attorney and tells me this could very easily be a criminal matter in the US as well. All we need to get the information and press charges would be for a court in one of our local jurisdictions to issue a subpoena to the hosting service. They made a real tactical error in moving to US based servers before absconding.

Dexster

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:43:35 PM

@Lorenzo and Ron~Popeil - agreed and PM'ed.
Langly

Activity: 213

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:40:51 PM

Dexter,

I would definitley be willing to help with this. Perhaps a spreadsheet with everyone's contact information and losses would be a good first step. Once we have some actual figures on how much they stole we might get a better response from the authorities in Toronto. I have had a couple of conversations with my Father in law about this. He is an attorney and tells me this could very easily be a criminal matter in the US as well. All we need to get the information and press charges would be for a court in one of our local jurisdictions to issue a subpoena to the hosting service. They made a real tactical error in moving to US based servers before absconding.

I didn't lose much, I had only 23.xx KHS and 0.04 GHS going but I was slowly rolling more in, I've been super broke lately and slowly sinking my tiny amount of mining into things. It took a good bite out of what little I actually did have. Hell I have two days to pay my car insurance or my policy gets cancelled right now, these little things really piss me off.
Dexster

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:49:49 PM

Sorry to hear of your troubles Langly.
I've started a google doc to track people's reported loses, and will add yours.
GroundRod

Activity: 206

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:24:25 AM

Agreed Lorenzo, my PM with details was just sent to you, tried to keep it short and to the point, thanks for doing this.

@Dexster - Are you getting these from Lorenzo, or do I need to carbon copy to you as well?
nyktalgia

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:38:55 AM

Well this sucks..... Where the Fuck are the updates?  Starting to think it was just an elaborate scam...  Just because they posted doesn't mean its not... It's been over a week now.  Should have at least weekly updates if not daily.  You have people's money ya know?

WarrenRj

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:57:57 AM

@Lorenzo Pm'd . Lets hope we can get this resolved
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: