Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:43:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bit-Mining.Co -BTC & LTC Mining Services.  (Read 33456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gusxyz

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:45:12 PM

in the end,  this was a scam ? , a canadian scam ?
nyktalgia

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 04:25:54 AM

Huh

nyktalgia

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:13:13 AM

YO YOU ASSHOLES OWE ME AND A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE MONEY

Sylv88

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:46:27 PM

yea this looks like it was a SCAM :/ thanks bit-mining, you took all my BTC, all my GHS, all my LTC, you guys basicly shattered the confidence I had in cloud mining services! Nearly my full investment I had in Bitcoin/crypto is gone..

thank you guys, you succesfully tarnished yet another facet of the bitcoin economy. I hope you are proud of yourself! stupid canadians
panholic

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:40:25 PM

I know you are reading this.

This doesn't stop here!

Sooner or later we will find you.

We not forget.

Make sure of that.
nyktalgia

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:15:54 AM

yea this looks like it was a SCAM :/ thanks bit-mining, you took all my BTC, all my GHS, all my LTC, you guys basicly shattered the confidence I had in cloud mining services! Nearly my full investment I had in Bitcoin/crypto is gone..

thank you guys, you succesfully tarnished yet another facet of the bitcoin economy. I hope you are proud of yourself! stupid canadians

That sucks, I knew this would happen but greed got the best of me.  I also don't like having all my eggs in one basket but I knew if I didn't get out when I should have I would prob lose everything I had on bit-mining.co.  would be nice to have more the at cex.....

I guess that's what I get for ignoring my intuition.

ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:34:31 AM

We should not trust in this so called Cloud Mining!
nyktalgia

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 07:49:23 AM

So they post an update just to deter us and buy them a little more time?  I want my 200 GHS or my 1.6 btc you owe me, as well as refund for everyone else!

Cheridum

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 10:02:54 AM

Where did you find an update?

When I try to open the site, it forwards to http://54.187.28.132/ ?
Agorash

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:14:28 PM

I'm still waiting to my local police department answer since Toronto police told me to do it before talk to them. Anyone has advanced more in their complaint?
kimmel

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:39:28 PM

Hello all,

Appart from the ones already in contact with me people interested in knowing if we can recuperate our investments or part of it please contact me at:

bitminingclaim at gmail dot com

At the end of this week I will send to the ones interested some info I have been negotiating to be able to claim this funds. The more we are; the cheaper will be the cost.

Contact me for further details, with the amounts lost or to show your interest to be updated on this

All the best
Agorash

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:21:10 AM

Hello all,

Appart from the ones already in contact with me people interested in knowing if we can recuperate our investments or part of it please contact me at:

bitminingclaim at gmail dot com

At the end of this week I will send to the ones interested some info I have been negotiating to be able to claim this funds. The more we are; the cheaper will be the cost.

Contact me for further details, with the amounts lost or to show your interest to be updated on this

All the best

Why you don't show this info to everyone? All of us are interested, this is clear. And what do you mean with that "we can recuperate our investments or part of it" and "The more we are; the cheaper will be the cost.". To people who is recently scamed, or at least victims of an alleged scam, that can be read as another scam try.
GroundRod

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 04:17:21 AM

Everyone, please report your case with the Canadian Anti-fraud Centre (1-888-495-8501), this is a devision of the RCMP which conducts preliminary investigations on pottential fraud cases. You do not have to be located in Canada or be a Canadian citizen to report.

Please be succinct in reporting the following:
The organization is called "bit-mining.co", and here is some of their contact information:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bitmining
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Bit_Mining
Old Twitter: https://twitter.com/Sarif_Hosting
Ebay: http://www.ebay.ca/usr/demontn
Whois: http://whois.domaintools.com/bit-mining.co
bitcointalk.org user: demontn

We need to make this a higher priority case for them, and the only way to do this is by everyone calling in and reporting. The more reports they receive regarding the pottential fraud conducted by bit-mining.co and demontn, the higher priority this case will be become, the more likely a investigation will be conducted by the RCMP, and the sooner we'll get answers.

The call wait time can be a bit long (was on hold for 12 minutes before I spoke to someone), so make sure you set aside enough time to do this.
Canadian Anti-fraud Centre (1-888-495-8501).

You should each also report this with your local Police authority.

@Dexster - I'm ok with you forwarding on a copy of the spreadsheet you've compiled to Kimmel, the one where you've detailed mine & others losses already, my email address should be in there as well & it should save him allot of time to have your efforts already done.

...that is,,,,, if it's ok with everyone else.

@Agorash - yes...could be another scam, but I don't think so, my thinking is user kimmel here is another victim, trying to pool our combined losses in a legal case against them, and sounds like the best deal for us yet, also appears he has had real success in the recent past from recovery efforts.  From a post by kimmel back on April 8th
Hello all,

Recomendation for all, don't enter bit-mining.co you will probably loose your bitcoins

I've been around for more than a year; I survived Btc-24 closure and Mtgox failure; and many other exchanges, but none caught me. Mtgox was something most bitcoiners knew that was going to happen, so people caught on that was newbie or quite stupid.

About Btc-24 the guy ruling the exchange has turned out to be really honest; we were able to get out our bitcoins after the frozing of all bank accounts; and one year later; after hiring lawyers, he has been able to refund 73% of funds of the Polish bank accounts and 100% of german ones.

In the case of Bit-mining.co I hope we are in the same case as BTC-24 guys; honest people. I belief they really want to build a business and make the things right but have had some problems.

@Kimmel - If you don't get this from Dexster by the end of the week, let us know, I'll email my particulars again to you directly at bitminingclaim at gmail dot com. 
The only detail you more than likely would be lacking, is that I'm a USofA citizen.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:13:30 AM

That's why Cloud Mining sucks.Its mostly scam.
kimmel

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 04:38:55 PM

Thanks, Dexster we already are in contact so if you agree we can manage this list together; you can share on the bitmining at gmail dot com account with gdrive if you wish.

I don't like to get fucked ...so if we get together we may take something back... yes I probably was quite stupid to get into this cloud mining I guess I learnt a good lesson

I'm talking with different lawyers from canada and outside canada, if someone has advanced more than me on this, please, share. It's obvious we will need an investigation, and the more we are, the cheaper it will get; if we are a lot, the cost may get really cheap for us and we will by able to proceed. My main focus is to recover the max. amount we can.

I have created a blog with further details about next steps. You can find it in:  bitminingclaim dot blogspot dot com

http://bitminingclaim.blogspot.com

I hope to have a serious and final offer to share with you in about a week

Dexster

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:06:17 PM

I'm happy to share the document with Kimmel - if anyone who has contacted me, wishes their information to be removed, please let me know.
Also no contact information is included in the sheet, Kimmel will likely contact each of the users in the sheet for their contact information.

Alternatively, maybe we can integrate a forms submission on Kimmel's blog, so that anyone can submit the necessary information.
Obviously there is going to need to be a way to vet the claims submitted, so if you have photos (i don't), this would prob be good.
nyktalgia

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:27:43 PM

I have some screenshots but not as many as I would like, or should have taken :/

Dustdevels

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:30:12 AM

i have a post on here in the earlier pages of some shady shit they pulled back in feb/march when there was a payout missed they attempted to cover up and then theres been more missed payouts and so on since then so yeah they couldnt cover those up lol well concidering at this time we are owed what we had in plus missing payouts plus payouts that would have been and interest on said pay outs thtas how i see it anyways

BTC: 1Bso4UR6urrH6uWUoq8wwJTsXvFdpT8k7A
LTC: LPCxacePcpC9UUfjvDXSdeStLumsH9J6Sg
nyktalgia

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:42:54 AM

i have a post on here in the earlier pages of some shady shit they pulled back in feb/march when there was a payout missed they attempted to cover up and then theres been more missed payouts and so on since then so yeah they couldnt cover those up lol well concidering at this time we are owed what we had in plus missing payouts plus payouts that would have been and interest on said pay outs thtas how i see it anyways

Man.. no offense or anything but people would respect you more if you talked in cohesive sentences, and didn't have one sentence(?) consisting of your whole statement.  Not to mention spelling errors... it's really fucking easy to correct spelling errors though it does happen, you just look like a fool when it constantly pertains to your posts.

Looking at the people who have posted on here its no wonder why bit-mining.co was able to get off with so much of your BTC.... most of you are bumbling idiots!   No offense or anything, I am an idiot too, but some of you make me look like a genius......  Hopefully the real genius who lost money here can help dumb asses like me.

I will help whatever way I can but so far I think best bet is teaming up with the few smart people who lost money on this scam.  Just be careful of impostors.  I actually have some screenshots proving what I had.  They aren't most recent or up to date or full disclosure (wish I had more) but It is something at least......

also can prove my deposits to the site, but still doesn't prove everything I made/sold/had on the site.  Will be hard to fight a case without lots of screenshots.  Hopefully you guys have some and we can prove it is a scam, get our money back and get some sort of restitution for our time wasted/money wasted.

nyktalgia

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:50:09 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2014, 04:06:29 PM by nyktalgia

meh.. this thread is dead wat the hell..... hopefully this will lift someones spirits up, money means shit, way more important things in life, and I rely on God and karma for good deeds... call me crazy but w/e......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR48nMmcHo8&list=UUEntT6BhVgTbff9QFPsid7g&feature=share

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: