Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:58:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bit-Mining.Co -BTC & LTC Mining Services.  (Read 33456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dexster

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:04:27 PM

We're working with local authorities and lawyers to bring these/this scum bag out of hiding. Thread is not dead, send your losses to either myself or Kimmel if you have not done so yet.
Until we post anything new, please keep this thread professional (as it is being used as evidence in the cases being built).
nyktalgia

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:08:11 PM

EITHER WAY IM KEEPIN THIS BITCH ALIVE, I am A selfless person, I've cut my shit as a loss, but if you guys can get urs back maybe there is hope for me after all....  I'm here to help just not rly sure what to do, this is such a vague lawsuit lol......  and I'm sure they know that.... anyhow..... check out my new song, not spam, idgaf if it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR48nMmcHo8&list=UUEntT6BhVgTbff9QFPsid7g&feature=share   

I've lost 1.6 BTC, least  I can get are some views on shittube rigged by nigerians.

WarrenRj

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 06:59:56 AM

Sent my credentials to the email stated earlier.
aokchris592

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 04:48:07 PM

We're working with local authorities and lawyers to bring these/this scum bag out of hiding. Thread is not dead, send your losses to either myself or Kimmel if you have not done so yet.
Until we post anything new, please keep this thread professional (as it is being used as evidence in the cases being built).

i lost 108khs to them
i would like to get it bak in btc
Dexster

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 06:01:04 PM

i lost 108khs to them
i would like to get it bak in btc

Can you please report your loses of btc deposited to Kimmel. It's much easier for us to track these things if you give us the amount you deposited into the account. There's likely no way for us to claim lost revenue from mining dividends and I personally don't know what value Kh/s were trading for when the site went down - so I have no way of calculating your losses.
mneisler

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:46:07 PM

There are two options.

Option one: Bit-mining.co had the relationship with bitmain that they claimed and the mining hardware to back up their operation. This would make it very easy to find out who it was with a subpoena to bitmain. This is a very unlikely scenario as they would of easily been able to make everyone fairly close to even by just mining and would of been more responsive to queries by email or in this forum.

Option two: There was no mining hardware or relationship with bitmain at all and the whole operation was one big ponzi scheme using btc invested into ghs to pay out dividends. In this scenario the perps knew all along that they were running a scam and are not anywhere near canada and used fake identification to start up the site. This unfortunately is the most likely scenario at this point.
Dexster

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:54:45 PM

While I agree that it was likely a ponzi scheme - i don't think the operator had the forethought to use fake identification everywhere online since day one including bitcointalk, ebay, twitter, Facebook, godaddy, amazon, cloudfare...

Their identity is traceable and they will be caught in the end.
kimmel

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:06:59 PM

Hello all,

I don't know if it's a ponzi scheme, but we will try to know.

It will take some days to have a serious offer, but we will try to have it as soon as possible.

It's important to send e-mail with the info at bitminingclaim at gmail dot com, because we will contact you with further information once avaliable.

best  regards
GroundRod

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 04:32:46 AM

Thanks kimmel, just sent email to the claim acct @gmail too..
gjpminingco

Activity: 350

Co-Owner Of DCMCo-Op Mining Farm at 3.5 th/s

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 06:56:19 AM

There are two options.

Option one: Bit-mining.co had the relationship with bitmain that they claimed and the mining hardware to back up their operation. This would make it very easy to find out who it was with a subpoena to bitmain. This is a very unlikely scenario as they would of easily been able to make everyone fairly close to even by just mining and would of been more responsive to queries by email or in this forum.

Option two: There was no mining hardware or relationship with bitmain at all and the whole operation was one big ponzi scheme using btc invested into ghs to pay out dividends. In this scenario the perps knew all along that they were running a scam and are not anywhere near canada and used fake identification to start up the site. This unfortunately is the most likely scenario at this point.

I can Look into the Bitmain Claim as I have a Direct connection With Bitmain and time to put it to use

ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:31:13 AM

Really it is possible you can catch him by police?
I didn't loss much but I hope other would recover.
BITMAIN

Activity: 741
Merit: 514

https://www.bitmain.com

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 07:38:28 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2014, 08:40:15 AM by BITMAIN

BITMAIN only sold limited AntMiner S1 to Bit-Mining.Co, there is no any partnership between BTIMAIN and Bit-Mining.Co.
If and only if we see enough paper works from the police or other regulation entity, we will provide all the info to legal enforcement entity.

Cloud Mining? Just Go to Hashnest.com          Best Liquidity   Lowest Price   100% Real Mining Back Up
nyktalgia

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:11:41 PM

BITMAIN only sold limited AntMiner S1 to Bit-Mining.Co, there is no any partnership between BTIMAIN and Bit-Mining.Co.
If and only if we see enough paper works from the police or other regulation entity, we will provide all the info to legal enforcement entity.

Ya when they announced that I knew it was a scam...  I should have pulled out sooner but I like fucking dat  pussy ( my way of saying i got too greedy ).   I should have checked with u guys personally because you guys are local I'm pretty sure, but even if not I could have sent you a simple e-mail, but like others I am a slave to society and get distracted by my shit life/job.  That's why we are all in this predicament and invest in bitcoins to begin with.

Trades were good but I Guess it didnt matter for them because they already had their investors and knew they would pull out before it would turn around....   I still somehow got more than I put in so I can't really bitch, but I still should have what I invested in.  It's not fair to not even be able to pull out what you had at least.

Sylv88

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:32:47 PM

great I thought that the "partnership" with bitmain was THE thing giving that site some credibility.. awsome to see it was a lie... perhaps my own fault for not checking with BITMAIN...

"If and only if we see enough paper works from the police or other regulation entity, we will provide all the info to legal enforcement entity."

great to see another mining company caring about miners.. I for example have totally been knocked out of the mining competition and I don't know when or if I'll be able to accumulate enough btc/fiat to get back to what I lost to bit-mining.co.  I know bitmain is a company and cannot just disclose customer information, but it's really really frustrating to know that there is a company out there that's just got the contact information of the guys who stole a (little) fortune from me and so many others. In my eyes bit-mining are thiefs so they lost their right to privacy :/
padraig

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:13:55 PM

When I was talking to a rep at bit-mining.co I got this email address:

Soussi Firas (Sarif) (soussi.firas.tn@gmail.com)

A google search led me to this address: http://name911.com/whois/sarif.co

And these details:

Registrant Contact:
     Soussi Firas (Sarif) (soussi.firas.tn@gmail.com)
     Phone: +1.6472043470
     Fax:
     1760 Finch Avenue East

Toronto, Ontario M2J5G3
     Canada

Is this info of any use?
padraig

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:06:00 PM

Here's his linkedin account:

http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/soussi-firas/77/a6a/420
padraig

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:12:50 PM

And here is his Twitter account:

https://twitter.com/SoussiFiras

And another email account for him:

soussifiras@hotmail.fr

Ebay account (demontn):

http://www.ebay.ca/usr/demontn

A pic of him

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/3530986320/f50bb658daaab6fec8e16e55436b442d.jpeg
BitChrisUK

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:18:45 PM

Does anyone live near this thief?
kimmel

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:41:34 PM

I think it's a very important step! Many Thanks for the info...

we have a person in the forum saying he received this e-mail talking at bit-mining.co and then we are charging the person linked to this mail of all the scam and the info published is really important! Timestamping it Wink

BUT...well...it does not sound as enough evidence to go to the court against him

we need the hosting company or the domain registrar to say he was the person that owned that domain or hosting

It's much easier with that info; let's see if we can accelerate things with the help of some of you who leave in canada here (we are in contact with some through the bitminingclaim@gmail.com )

let's see if we advance this week!

all the best

kimmel
kimmel

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:26:57 PM

By the way, would like to communicate, that we have reached a list of 71 BTC OVERALL VALUE in LOSSES reported by you, maybe more as there are some amounts in Dexster list still to check.

ALSO REMEMBER YOU There's a way for you to upload "proves", related documentation, or ways of showing your losses to our Bitmining claim account DRIVE account that we will hopefully use them in the lawsuit.

I recommend to ZIP all your files and save them as your e-mail.zip name (youremailatgmaidotcom) . You can check at the blog for more info: bitminingclaim.blogspot.com

All the best,

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: