Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:24:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bit-Mining.Co -BTC & LTC Mining Services.  (Read 33455 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sylv88

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 07:44:33 PM

Feeling pretty slaughtered by the scammer today...

Will do what I can to help build a case by providing the detailed zip file of my transaction history, spring is here and I'm scrambling to cover a winters worth of losses, not the least of which is a new 220' well pump.

To the person reading this, that operated as 'support@bit-mining' for more than the last month of operation, it would be helpful to you, as well as us, if you stepped forward, running from this for the rest of your life because of involvement w/bit-mining need not be the case, seemed to me that you honestly wanted to help us, but couldn't get the cooperation of the owner.  I'm not sure there ever was a third person involved, other opinions?

Yea I'm also wondering what happened to that "@SUPPORT" guy.. he indeed seemed quite reasonable and fed up with bit-mining.co as well, as he indicated he was all alone handl'ing those requests for help and it was becomming a serious stressfactor in his life. He always referred to "TECH" and "ADMIN", they were the guy(s?) actually running the show, he was the poor guy that had to respond to all our yelling when we were missing payouts,etc...

so @SUPPORT (god I've typed that alot in the dying days of bit-mining.co) if you are there, and reading this thread, Please speak up and help us one last time!
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kimmel

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:26:33 PM

Hello everybody,

We have finally found way to go on with the civil lawsuit. From now on we are going to enter a LEGAL PROCESS AGAINST THE OWNERS AND ADMINS OF BIT-MINING.CO

To everybody who has already sent information or questions to bitminingclaim@gmail.com we will contact you in the next days with a concrete proposal.

DURING THE LEGAL ACTIONS WE WILL REMAIN SILENT, AS JUSTICE DOES IT JOB, AND WILL NOT UPDATE WITH RELEVANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE CASE UNLESS IS MADE PUBLICLY AVALIABLE BY THE COURT.

if you still haven't contacted us, you can do it at the previous e-mail.

ALL THE BEST,

kimmel
Dustdevels

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:17:57 AM

i know i was on one of the lists that was floating about are those ppl included or do we need to contact that individually

BTC: 1Bso4UR6urrH6uWUoq8wwJTsXvFdpT8k7A
LTC: LPCxacePcpC9UUfjvDXSdeStLumsH9J6Sg
Foysal

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Zazzles, cuz, well you know, he's Zazzy...

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 08:38:31 PM

Any joy with capturing these SOBs... lost so much trusting these idiots...

BTC: 1H8SMAxJE54SRXNZVtThWurc88KQFCeNC5
ETH: 0xe91f113f1d4Cd2910CacA6748c9D4CcD902D9014
Cryptocurrency has opened my eyes. If I've been helpful, you know what to do *points up*
vlc

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:35:24 AM

Question:  As far as we could tell from how they operated, their btc wallet is kept off-line.  So, if these guys got their website hacked but the btc are not stolen by the hacker, bit-mining.co should still be able to see where each btc came from and refund it, correct?

And, has anyone tried to check for any transactions to and from the bit-mining.co wallet(s)?
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:06:06 PM

if you guys are paying for a lawyer ur shit ouit of luck it is gonna cost you more then you think if you are lucky like me have a sister has lawyer well ur in the game I think it would cost you all less buy a plane ticket go at a club i know on Jane and Finch where some nasty black guys who i am familiar with and pay them to go at seneca college in York beat up that nasty shithhead arabian which is only in canada on a student visa and i am sure maybe using bitcoins to sponsor terrorist
nyktalgia

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:08:02 PM

if you guys are paying for a lawyer ur shit ouit of luck it is gonna cost you more then you think if you are lucky like me have a sister has lawyer well ur in the game I think it would cost you all less buy a plane ticket go at a club i know on Jane and Finch where some nasty black guys who i am familiar with and pay them to go at seneca college in York beat up that nasty shithhead arabian which is only in canada on a student visa and i am sure maybe using bitcoins to sponsor terrorist

You really are a fucking idiot....

yvesp110

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:51:21 PM

look who is talking me i got my money u guys got what shit and u will still get shit cause of u i helped no one else  which i could have i got more info on that guy then u think i even have when he enrolled in seneca how and when his visa is due lo fuck u
yvesp110

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:58:04 PM

u guys could have gotten all ur money but tks to Nyktalgia i share nothing except go beat the fucker i have his home addy also and my friends ond Jane and Finch cost less then court and yes they beat him in his apartment i got all info i wanted on him and all he did beat him up he used senecca college pc to do his scamming u think i am shit Nyktalgia u dont even know where i am working from and where i came from i got more power then u think that ass we can use has training
yvesp110

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:00:22 PM

oh and bitcoins sorry all seized so sorry tks to Nyktalgia once more will be used in bigger case so sorry guys
nyktalgia

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:49:20 AM

haha Does anybody even know what this retard is saying? LOL

nyktalgia

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:01:24 PM

It sounds like ysep is workin for them or has information that he is holding back from all of us?  YOu guys believe this scumbag? Hes full of shit! He cant even write a cohesive sentence! HAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING JOKE its prob the fucking scammer.

yvesp110

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:32:35 AM

It sounds like ysep is workin for them or has information that he is holding back from all of us?  YOu guys believe this scumbag? Hes full of shit! He cant even write a cohesive sentence! HAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING JOKE its prob the fucking scammer.

You can accuse me if you want and no not gonna share the information that I work for and paid for to get why share it since the begining u shit on everyone so do same i did find the information yourself you fucking retard you are the cause i aint sharing info with anyone
nyktalgia

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:48:05 AM

You can accuse me if you want and no not gonna share the information that I work for and paid for to get why share it since the begining u shit on everyone so do same i did find the information yourself you fucking retard you are the cause i aint sharing info with anyone

Cuz ur full of shit and don't have any.

yvesp110

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:23:08 AM

you are funny what did you get 0 and what other got because of you shitting on me 0 what I got is my 12BTC back
yvesp110

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:24:49 AM

Where did the rest go goverment seized them cause he is part of a terroist organisation so no one will get anything from him now
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:26:41 AM

site not working, seems scam

yolo
padraig

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:27:56 AM

Any updates with regards the case?
Agorash

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:38:32 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 09:57:58 PM by Agorash

Where are those who pretended to catch the scammers? They remain in total silence.
I'm talking about the guys of bitminingclaim.blogspot.com. Their blog is totally outdated since May 30 with that awesome excuse "DURING THE LEGAL ACTIONS WE WILL REMAIN SILENT, AS JUSTICE DOES IT JOB, AND WILL NOT UPDATE WITH RELEVANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE CASE UNLESS IS MADE PUBLICLY AVALIABLE BY THE COURT."
You can also say something like "seems to be in the correct way" or "nothing happens, justice sucks", but whatever.
Dexster

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:05:43 PM

I wouldn't say the blog claims to have caught anyone. The owner/operator of bit-mining.co has been dox'd on this thread. Using this information anyone can speak to a lawyer and file a claim under Canadian Provincial law if they feel they have enough justification to do so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: