Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:50:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why didn't Warren Buffett invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 857 times)
bajarang8668

Activity: 281
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:24:11 PM

Waren Buffett is old minded they do not understand blockchain, technology and not interested. They want to stock market and always king if people are invested in cryptocurrency and bitcoin so the stock market price will be down and bitcoin price increase so new people are a billionaire.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:29:34 PM

Because this is not an asset that gives real results, If you buy bitcoin, you do not have anything that produces anything. You just expect people to pay more, when people buy bitcoin, he actually does not invest. But they do speculation. Nothing wrong you did that. If you want to gamble, someone else will come and pay more money tomorrow. This is one type of game. It's not an investment.
I do not think so, for me investing in cryptocurrency is a form of financial investment really and it is bringing a lot of profits to professional investors. The crypto market also contains a lot of risk and it certainly is not for those who do not understand it and I think Warren Buffett is one of those investors who do not understand cryptocurrency.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
Marketting324

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:51:11 AM

Because either he doesn't understand it or sees it as a threat to his investments which are in fiat currency.
teamspike911

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:08:15 PM

but why would he do it?)
This man has so much money that an ordinary person can not even imagine such a heap of money.
We mortals generally find it difficult to imagine how these people think ... and maybe there is a more serious reason, but I just do not see the need to invest their money in something as risky as bitcoin to such a serious person.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:10:48 PM

Most of old people can't understand computer or smartphone and you want this old man to understand such a difficult thing as blockchain. Don't Smiley
Matic

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:27:22 PM

Buffett thinks ""Bitcoin is a real bubble because you can't value Bitcoin. Bitcoin is not an asset that can produce value.""

Everyone want to have control on something or somebody. It is people nature. I like that the price for it is unknown for the most part of people in the world.

rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:39:59 PM

Warren Buffet didn't invest in bitcoin because bitcoin poses a threat to the current banking system and government control. Two of the main things that made him the richest person in the world for so long. He is one of the primary beneficiaries of the current system. What benefit is there for him to change everything? He's too old to pivot to something new and that new thing might make the word *gasp* a more equal place. The same thing goes for Bill Gates. I think older people just want to keep things the same and not have to worry about any new fangled technology that leapfrogs everything else.
classictee

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 12:44:58 PM

If he actually invested, no one will know and sure if not invested now ,he will still consider investing in future without notifying people.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
petubtc

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:55:33 PM

Warren Buffet is a smart investor that's why he made millions investing . And as he said he don't understand cryptos and that's why he is not investing in bitcoin..
kimdungtruyen

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:12:06 AM

I need this is true. They never never want to date 100 USD for the cryptocurreincies
nealdlover

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:15:57 AM

To the surprise of nobody, Warren Buffett isn’t interested in Bitcoin at all.
Warren’s strategy is to have an adequate but consistent return over a long period of time.
The key is that he knows he will be rich someday, but he is not in a hurry.
In cryptocurrency world, it is not possible to make a position and forget it for x number of years. Hence, it does not fit Warren’s style.
So what is your opinion?
I think he was right. I am very confident in his investment philosophy because I have read a book about his career and investment strategy. First, he was not interested in technology. Secondly, he only invested in what was of real value that he could have estimated. If he can not estimate, he will never invest in it.
vladmamedov657

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:21:40 PM

He claimed it was a huge bubble, but in the end, lately he seems to have invested . I read it somewhere, I don't remember exactly.
cr7

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:33:17 PM

Buffett repeatedly publicly declared that he does not like to invest in bitcoins.
Because of this, many people think that he was stuck in the past, because he does not invest in blockchain technology.
But sometimes it seems to me not at all, if he was not interested, then he would be silent!
derinmertmert

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:58:19 PM

warren buffet says he has not invested in a business he never knew. for this reason he has not even invested in famous technology companies. because he confessed that he did not understand the technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: