"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ajax3592

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:31:53 AM

Americans are sheep not humans. They do whatever they see their neighbour doing.
He buys an SUV, I want a bigger SUV. He has a 32" LCD, I'll buy a 42".
They've been brainwashed for decades, high time they need to open their eyes.

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
Sindelar1938

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:36:05 AM

where it has always been going

Nowhere in particular

ajax3592

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:41:54 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2013, 08:58:57 AM by ajax3592

Happy that Bitcoin was invented in the east  Grin

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
daviddiaz

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 10:54:12 AM

Much better to order Black Friday deals online.  Wink

I have been automating my life lately. Luckily I have a lot of groceries and shops at a very short walking distance, and when I buy storable items in bulk, I get them delivered at home by truck from a close hypermarket.

One has to make the most of the new technologies.  Grin
Shredd

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 11:10:34 AM

Americans are sheep not humans. They do whatever they see their neighbour doing.

I'm sorry but you didn't just describe Americans, you described humanity since the caveman days. Americans are like that but other countries want to be like America. For example take a look at which countries stepped up the most when a typhoon hit the Philipines and devasted many lives. It's easy to criticize an entire nation because you saw a YouTube video meant to stir up controversy and play on your emotions yet the end result has zero effect on it relates to reality and what really is important in the grand scheme of things.
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 11:16:18 AM

Looks like doomsday was nearer than I thought.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 11:17:38 AM

7 dead, 88 injured from shopping in US on Black Friday.

70,000 workplace deaths per year (~192/day) in China making what we buy.

Who's the real loser?
maximusde34

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 11:26:55 AM

Americans are sheep. They let their rights get trampled but swarm out en masse for those $5.00 DVD players on Black Friday. It's frightening.
Lauda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 12:20:43 PM

Who's the real loser?
I doubt that those workers died because of other workers were running over them.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ajax3592

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 12:32:58 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2013, 01:18:35 PM by ajax3592

I'm sorry but you didn't just describe Americans, you described humanity since the caveman days. Americans are like that but other countries want to be like America. For example take a look at which countries stepped up the most when a typhoon hit the Philipines and devasted many lives. It's easy to criticize an entire nation because you saw a YouTube video meant to stir up controversy and play on your emotions yet the end result has zero effect on it relates to reality and what really is important in the grand scheme of things.
I know how America "helps" countries.

︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤── They "helped" Afghanistan to get rid of Osama and in turn bombed thousands of innocents there and secretly smuggling the oil from there.

︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤── And they "helped" Palestinians by funding Israelis to bomb millions of innocent Palestinian including kids with rockets, bullets, missiles and White    Phosphorus. (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-368800/White-phosphorus-burns-bone.html      http://www.bestgore.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/israel-use-white-phosphorus-palestine-gaza-photos-video-09.jpg )

︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤── And they "helped" Iraq by killing millions of innocents there for financial benefits and oil fields.

And they bombed Syria, Sudan, Yugoslavia, Vietnam, Japan,

︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤── And they "helped" their countrymen's security by spending Gazillions of $$ on war and weapon R&D (instead of something that is good for the people and environment like alternative fuels, etc)

︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤── And they "helped" their country against "terrorists" by bombing their countrymen themselves with two planes.

Apart from that, spreading GM foods that cause cancer to give financial profits to their allies in medical industry, promoting killing of whales, spreading AIDS intentionally (yes, you heard it right)

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 12:45:10 PM

I know how America "helps" countries.

︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤── They "helped" Afghanistan to get rid of Osama and in turn bombed thousands of innocents there and secretly smuggling the oil from there.

︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤── And they "helped" Palestinians by funding Israelis to bomb millions of innocent Palestinian including kids with rockets, bullets, missiles and White    Phosphorus. (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-368800/White-phosphorus-burns-bone.html      http://www.bestgore.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/israel-use-white-phosphorus-palestine-gaza-photos-video-09.jpg )

︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤── And they "helped" Iraq by killing millions of innocents there for financial benefits and oil fields.

And they bombed Syria, Sudan, Yugoslavia, Vietnam, Japan,

︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤── And they "helped" their countrymen's security by spending Gazillions of $$ on war and weapon R&D (instead of something that is good for the people and environment like alternative fuels, etc)

︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤── And they "helped" their country against "terrorists" by bombing their countrymen themselves with two planes.

Apart from that, spreading GM foods that cause cancer to give financial profits to their allies in medical industry, promoting killing of whales, spreading AIDS intentionally (yes, you heard it right)
Don't even get me started  Angry
Mind you I just saw the video for ~3 seconds. I know how the brain of an average american works.
Plz plz go and get your facts cleared and then come back!
Grand scheme of things? Yea right
Shitstorm incoming

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 12:46:39 PM

Who's the real loser?
I doubt that those workers died because of other workers were running over them.
No, but it's an abysmal reflection on society either way, and they both relate to amassing the most wealth possible no matter the risk of death.

A factory I worked at last year had ~1,000 employees. There were basically two sections; die-casting and non-die-casting.

In non-die-casting, you work ~70 hours per week. There were around 40 OSHA-filed injuries per year in this area and ~80% of people worked in non-die-casting.

In die-casting, you work ~80-90 hours per week. There were around 200 OSHA-filed injuries per year in this area. $/hr rate was the same, and it was truly the shittiest place in the factory to work, by any measure (particularly because they had a problem with wet aluminum dross, which is probably in my top 5 list of worst smells ever smelled). People were willing to take a 2000% increased risk of injury for an extra 10-20 hours per week in work (granted, the extra hours are all overtime pay). Oddly enough, die-casting had the lowest employee turnover rate.

The way I see it, going to a Black Friday sale at a B&M is a lot like choosing to work in die-casting.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 12:48:52 PM

Who's the real loser?

And add here , known deaths Smiley

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
BitcoinFr34k

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 02:07:24 PM

All I can do is watch and shake my head Roll Eyes.
Lauda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 02:09:16 PM

Much better to order Black Friday deals online.  Wink

I have been automating my life lately. Luckily I have a lot of groceries and shops at a very short walking distance, and when I buy storable items in bulk, I get them delivered at home by truck from a close hypermarket.

One has to make the most of the new technologies.  Grin
Yeah sure discounts are great, but going in a crazy crowd to buy random stuff that actually might not even be good? I bet 99% don't even really know what they're buying, just hoarding random cheap crap.
This is why you sit back, relax, press buttons and have everything delivered at your door.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
CoinGeneral

Activity: 182

The General

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 02:45:13 PM

This. Anyone who wants an SUV or watches TV has to have been brainwashed.

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 02:48:55 PM

There are sometimes smart things on TV you know. At least in France.
As for USA I don't know, I heard Fox News was pretty good.

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
CoinGeneral

Activity: 182

The General

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 02:55:16 PM

There are sometimes smart things on TV you know. At least in France.
As for USA I don't know, I heard Fox News was pretty good.

Yeah but I've also heard a lot of bad things about Fox news, imo it's better to read news online than watch it on TV, that way you get to see what news you want, and not what they force feed into your brain

JohnsonX

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 03:08:17 PM

Americans are sheep not humans.

Sheep do not run over each other. They are too smart to do that.
It follows that your preposition is incorrect.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: