Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:19:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are my all posts in politics and society topic constantly deleted ?  (Read 206 times)
salinizm (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:05:56 AM

Hi , All my posts in politics and society has been deleted recently .. and Moderators do not let me know what the real reason of deleting all of my posts. Because, they banned me to send them private message. I did not write off-topic posts. Whenever I write a post, moderators delete it in ten minute. I think something wrong with it. Could you please let  me know what stuff is happening. Thank you.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:30:54 AM

Hi , All my posts in politics and society has been deleted recently .. and Moderators do not let me know what the real reason of deleting all of my posts. Because, they banned me to send them private message. I did not write off-topic posts. Whenever I write a post, moderators delete it in ten minute. I think something wrong with it. Could you please let  me know what stuff is happening. Thank you.

You're probably A. posting stuff in these megathreads that has already been brought up/mentioned a hundred times, B. posting stuff that is not comprehensible, due to your level of english.

Looking through your post history,
Frankly, I did not take Trump serious.  Because, he is one of a kind and he has some lunatic ideas over every subject. That's why, people who have been investing in cryptocurrencies should not take his views serious.

I think a moderator could indeed argue that this post doesn't really contribute anything to the discussion.

Or,

Tecnology would not be lost because Tecnology will not let itself be lost. For that reason, people do not need to be scared of losing all of the tecnological developments for sure.

Huh Do you yourself even understand what you wrote down?

mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:47:34 AM

I really never had any bad experience with any mods although I see in some posts members are blaming some mods for deleting their topics and accusing not to reply them.

I had this experience on the other day ....
One of my post got deleted. Then I sent PM to the mod. I was polite on my query. After half an hour or an hour I got reply with the reason which WAS a satisfactory one for me. No hurt feeling, nothing. In fact in reply I encouraged the mod for the good work s/he done.

ImageLoading....
Click here if unable to see image

ImageLoading....

ImageLoading....

ImageLoading....

I hope this example will give a direction for those looking for answers for their deleted posts.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
MainIbem

Activity: 1330
Merit: 385

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:10:00 AM

Have you taken time to read this? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3357782.0

Maybe you can see where you crossed the rule. The moderator will not delete you for no reason.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

RAMSHIVDEEPAK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:29:48 AM

Hi , All my posts in politics and society has been deleted recently .. and Moderators do not let me know what the real reason of deleting all of my posts. Because, they banned me to send them private message. I did not write off-topic posts. Whenever I write a post, moderators delete it in ten minute. I think something wrong with it. Could you please let  me know what stuff is happening. Thank you.

Reason (one or more than one) may be:

1.you are not following the rules of forum,
2.your answer is not related to the thread,
3.One liner answer (Low/no value posts)
4.English/grammar was very poor,(very less chance)
5.May be you have copied it,
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:18:35 PM

Deleted one by one? did you receive any PMs for deleted posts? could you post screenshots?

Note: politics and society section has a new moderator, it will take time for him to adapt. when your posts are deleted by mistake, that doesn't mean you are not welcomed to be in this forum.  instead of you bashing the mod and others bashing you, let us come to an agreement and move forward.

We don't know yet which one of your posts were deleted by the moderator. if you could show us, the mod would assess the community's reaction to such moderating methods and given enough time, he'd improve himself.

🖤😏
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:50:52 PM

There is only one reason why your posts in Politics and Society has been deleted.
It is because there is a new Moderator for Politics and Society section which is Sir. Flying Hellfish and he is taking action to spam posts by deleting them. You know what I mean?

404 Not Found
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 01:58:18 PM

Hi , All my posts in politics and society has been deleted recently ..
~Snipped~
Whenever I write a post, moderators delete it in ten minute.
I only counted two posts (you're overreacting). Other users already mentioned the possible reasons (for its deletion) but if it makes you feel better, your post wasn't the only affected/deleted post (on both threads).

We don't know yet which one of your posts were deleted by the moderator.
I was able to locate one of his/her deleted posts (from "modlog"):

• Delete reply: Re: Bible downloads banned in China in topic #3263567 by member #649938
  • Delete reply: Re: When you are old, what stories will you tell children when they ask for stories? in topic #3266001 by member #649938

#1 Bible downloads banned in China

As far as I know, China is not a secular country. That's why, rulers of china think that they have right to interfere with their citizen's religions. But, actually, these rulers are offending against the human rights. People in china have right to believe any regilion and goverment of china should not interfere with their beliefs for sure.

#2 When you are old, what stories will you tell children when they ask for stories?

- No one quoted his/her post, prior to its deletion.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
salinizm (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:10:14 PM

You're probably A. posting stuff in these megathreads that has already been brought up/mentioned a hundred times, B. posting stuff that is not comprehensible, due to your level of english.

Looking through your post history,
Frankly, I did not take Trump serious.  Because, he is one of a kind and he has some lunatic ideas over every subject. That's why, people who have been investing in cryptocurrencies should not take his views serious.

I think a moderator could indeed argue that this post doesn't really contribute anything to the discussion.

Or,

Tecnology would not be lost because Tecnology will not let itself be lost. For that reason, people do not need to be scared of losing all of the tecnological developments for sure.

Of course , I can get my own words. It is pretty obvious that you cannot get my words because of your english level. In addition to this, I do not see any rational point for deleting all my posts in politics and society. I have been writing posts in several topics but just, politics and society mods are always deleting all my posts. And, It is totally natural that I want to be informed about this constant deleting. There have been a lot of irrelevant posts and  posts which are not even in english.  They are still existing on this topic . I do not think all of my posts are completely irrelevant. I am begging for a logical explanation. No offense meant ...

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:16:31 PM

I can tell you now that there's no conspiracy here and you aren't being targeted. At least by staff members you aren't as they have better ways to spend their time and I doubt someone from the community is targeting you this way.

I have been writing posts in several topics but just, politics and society mods are always deleting all my posts. And, It is totally natural that I want to be informed about this constant deleting.
Different mods in different sections will have different tolerance levels. Plus, just because you have posts deleted in one section doesn't mean your other posts are worthy of deletion either.

There have been a lot of irrelevant posts and  posts which are not even in english.

Report them then? Like I said above you aren't being targeted here. Plus, it's likely your posts are being reported by a member of the community, and then being dealt with by a mod. That member might not know that non English posts aren't allowed and doesn't report them.
I do not think all of my posts are completely irrelevant. I am begging for a logical explanation. No offense meant ...
Take a look at the posts that have been deleted and try and find some pattern to them.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 01:12:52 AM

Looks like Flying Hellfish is doing their job.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 01:36:30 AM

how can technology prevent its own loss?

ever saw how the russians lost their space and military knowledge after the collapse of the soviet union and its currency?

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:55:32 AM

Because they are garbage. I'm trying to report more whenever I'm online but if I really wanted I could easily report 100 posts in the politics section every day.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:56:48 AM
Merited by Foxpup (1)

I delete quite a few posts daily.  It is not a personal thing I assure anyone of that.

If your posts are deleted in the P&S board it is because I felt they did not follow the rules of the forum.  I would estimate 99% of the posts I have deleted fall under the no/low value rule.  That's a really good place to start if you want to understand why a post was deleted there.

I don't care how many words or lines a post is.  Making it longer while still saying the same thing that has been repeated or arguing both sides of an argument is more annoying than 1 liner shit posts, ironically enough!

The tactic of using what aboutism is weak IMO.  but but but what about the other guy breaking the rules...

I can't necessarily catch all shit posts, I'm not a bot.  I actually read the majority of the threads in the sub, a post may appear to be a shit post but the poster may have actually mention something I hadn't heard in the thread yet.  So you and I may have different opinions on some posts.

I have only been moderating the sub for a couple weeks.  I am certainly not going back through every thread to look for old shit posts.  My time is much better spent keeping it clean going forward.

Theres probably stuff I'm forgetting but you get the point I hope by now.

Because they are garbage. I'm trying to report more whenever I'm online but if I really wanted I could easily report 100 posts in the politics section every day.

LOL imagine how many I delete before you even see them?!   Shocked
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: