Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:40:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS/ETH short term  (Read 654 times)
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:58:32 PM

EOS was dropping so fast if you invest in now, you indeed have made a profit because the current exchange rate of the EOS is 0.0019. If you have not invested, then you should wait for the next drop of EOS to invest slightly, because experience should invest when the cryptos rate drops quickly.

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pffminer

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:08:26 AM

Its very strange how ETH announced the sharding launch  in the same time with the EOS main net launch I wonder why...
In my opinion this coins are both good for short and long term investment it will be a very good competition between them and nice things will happen in the future...
dealung

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:17:31 AM

If for a short term per week ETH is superior to EOS.
ETH rises to + 15.95%
EOS rose to + 4.86%
And the price of ETH is now starting to improve, so I suggest you choose ETH only.
Serg22

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:42:54 PM

Of these coins for investment, I would choose Ethereum, since this coin has great potential, which can bring good profits.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:08:03 PM

Of these coins for investment, I would choose Ethereum, since this coin has great potential, which can bring good profits.

If you compare and see the ethereum price growth and EOS grwoth this year EOS only being top in the percentage wise mate. If you want to find the best investment coin. All the time ethereum would be work better than any altcoins.
So you can use the investment upon the coins as your view.
Personally I suggest you to go with 40 percentage on EOS and balance 60 percent on Ethereum. Hope you get the better growth.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:20:01 PM

If you compare and see the ethereum price growth and EOS grwoth this year EOS only being top in the percentage wise mate. If you want to find the best investment coin. All the time ethereum would be work better than any altcoins.
So you can use the investment upon the coins as your view.
Personally I suggest you to go with 40 percentage on EOS and balance 60 percent on Ethereum. Hope you get the better growth.

I also think the investment in both currencies is a good solution. Of course, eth is a much better coin right now than eos. Eos has a good chance of succeeding. It is worth to invest in eos until the price is low.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Boristhecat (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:46:17 PM

I think it is hard to make a decision between long term or short term for that coin. For me, eos is a promising project, and it might be good to make that decision after following its price for a while more.
EOS is undoubtedly a promising coin, but there are suspicions that its prospects are already reflected in its price. It turns out that in a sense, it is already trading near its highs, taking into account further successful work.
alts.inspector

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:50:49 PM

ES is a coin with great potential, however the current price is too high at this very moment. Its total supply is 9x bigger than NEO, so after simple calculations the EOS price should be around 8.4$.
Boristhecat (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:15:03 PM

In general, I would like to recall the title of the topic and the sense of its creation. I saw one possible move on a short term and we can say that I guessed. As for the further development of events, I have no thoughts so far. If someone outlines his assumptions with pleasure I'll listen. But I would like to hear an opinion about the short-term movement.
hs84

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:29:05 PM

definitly ethereum.
eos is much overhyped (or overpumped Wink )
and i am not sure if they can deliver what we are all expecting!
so short AND long. ethereum.
faatipoke

Activity: 321

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:37:46 PM

I think Eos increased enough in the last period. Starting either altcoin run or bitcoin run will damage Eos gains. If altcoin bull season starts ethereum will increase more than Eos, if bitcoin bull season starts all altcoins will suffer. Eos will suffer in both ways.

dues_ex_machina

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:10:14 PM

10.05.2018 Evolution airdrop for EOS holders (1:1)
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:19:11 AM

I think Eos increased enough in the last period. Starting either altcoin run or bitcoin run will damage Eos gains. If altcoin bull season starts ethereum will increase more than Eos, if bitcoin bull season starts all altcoins will suffer. Eos will suffer in both ways.
You forgot about EOS mainnet start. ETH don't have so valuable event in close future. I think it can be the more strong than simple price growth in pursuit of BTC price
jiangsuren

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:33:59 AM

EOS is the best potential coin i believe that.And another thing you can find out this coin 24 volume is billion dollar it really massive and EOS is coinmarketcap position is number 05.I have better experience more than 3 years with trade,if i did not trade with EOS/ETH pair but it's of course profitable trade in short term or long term everything is depend on market condition i mean price up and down situation.
SPINPIX

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:04:51 AM

i think that eos in the short term will not pump much more, it has already growth a lot and it has an high supply. yeah it has a lot of potential but at this moment there are only good promises and an ethereum token, it will not get to 50 dollars without the mainnet release in my opinion. i think that eth instead will touch 1000 dollars during this month

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Boristhecat (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:27:39 AM

EOS is the best potential coin i believe that.And another thing you can find out this coin 24 volume is billion dollar it really massive and EOS is coinmarketcap position is number 05.I have better experience more than 3 years with trade,if i did not trade with EOS/ETH pair but it's of course profitable trade in short term or long term everything is depend on market condition i mean price up and down situation.
An interesting idea is to compare the ratio of the capitalization of the currency and the volume of trade per day. But Bitcoin Cash breaks this idea. Capitalization is relatively small, but the volume of trading is also a billion.
Temik2704

Activity: 378

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:52:08 AM

Does it make sense now to buy some EOS? There is a possibility that the ETH will be slightly corrected after such growth, and the EOS will continue to grow after correction.
This is just your own opinion: nobody can predict where the price will go.
23 days before MainNet launch: EOS price will be strongly depended on the successfulness of this event.

Boristhecat (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:54:23 AM

Does it make sense now to buy some EOS? There is a possibility that the ETH will be slightly corrected after such growth, and the EOS will continue to grow after correction.
This is just your own opinion: nobody can predict where the price will go.
23 days before MainNet launch: EOS price will be strongly depended on the successfulness of this event.
Look here please https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3529423.msg36575178#msg36575178
And read the topic from the begining.
Boristhecat (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:40:30 PM

As it seems to me, the situation repeats itself. If the fall will not be deeper, we can already buy.
iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:50:49 PM

EOS is looking promising, but is no mach for Ethereum, yet. Today the market is red and EOS is falling a lot more than Ethereum.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: