Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:24:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS/ETH short term  (Read 658 times)
Boristhecat (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:56:58 PM

EOS is looking promising, but is no mach for Ethereum, yet. Today the market is red and EOS is falling a lot more than Ethereum.
I agree with you, but if we assume that this is a temporary correction for news on the Korean exchange, the market will quickly recover. Therefore, the EOS will make + 20%, and ETH only + 11%.
Boristhecat (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:20:12 PM

The EOS is very disappointing, is this movement going to continue or is it possible to rebound?
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:56:20 PM

The EOS is very disappointing, is this movement going to continue or is it possible to rebound?

If you completely say about the price changes on the EOS price growth still we are in the good rate. I suggest you to go with EOS since we see the huge potential on this coin to bump bigger in the market mate.
I do not EOS is disappointing you and all. Since it is mountainable region to travel with the EOS you may get the problem from project owner.
After this you will not find the Eos altcoin can grow better in the market.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:10:10 PM

Depends on market. I absolutely agree with tomahawk9 except the point that EOS are overpriced. In fact I think they must be corresponding to ETH (adjusted for the total number). But the risk of massive dump after main net launch is really big. So if you are buying for long term why not to wait? Nearly everything shows all time high in several weeks after entering the exchanges and then drop for time or eternity Smiley 
I also think so, the price of EOS is too expensive, and conditioned to the market,
this if it is required in accordance with the total number with ETH may be a not bad idea,
but back again with the risk to be gained.
but I think this reset can happen if accompanied by BTC prices continue to soar
will certainly be accompanied by stable ETH and EOS prices.

There is one more aspect: EOS is acting as a utility token (as far as I understand like gas) so overall price for them must be somehow adopted to the fact of usage. But nobody knows for sure how it will be...
kimjenglot

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:14:12 PM

Its very strange how ETH announced the sharding launch  in the same time with the EOS main net launch I wonder why...
In my opinion this coins are both good for short and long term investment it will be a very good competition between them and nice things will happen in the future...
for me the best of both coins in coin ethereum, because this one coin is a very popular coin and widely used as a unit of measurement on ICO projects, so it is certain this coin will be far superior to investment
Boristhecat (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:48:51 PM

Its very strange how ETH announced the sharding launch  in the same time with the EOS main net launch I wonder why...
In my opinion this coins are both good for short and long term investment it will be a very good competition between them and nice things will happen in the future...
for me the best of both coins in coin ethereum, because this one coin is a very popular coin and widely used as a unit of measurement on ICO projects, so it is certain this coin will be far superior to investment
But due to the fact that ETH already has a huge capitalization, it can not give that income which can give smaller coins.
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:53:32 PM

I did not expect such a strong fall from the EOS. But I'm even glad-it turned out to buy more at a good price, I'm sure that growth will begin soon.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:55:23 PM

From the graphic results I saw on the coinmarketcap from 12 March to 15 May, EOS is superior with an increase of about + 46.08% and ETH decreased by -25.97%.
Means it is clear if for short-term investment is superior to EOS than ETH.
Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:00:41 PM

Actually i'm interested to short time trading it's my strategy i think.My long time trading duration is 1 day to highest 7 days when i bought which coin if it's down suddenly than i will waiting for recovering price or some profit than i attempt to sell which coin.EOS/ETH is not suitable for very short time i think.
Rollkal

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:03:01 AM

I think Eos increased enough in the last period. Starting either altcoin run or bitcoin run will damage Eos gains. If altcoin bull season starts ethereum will increase more than Eos, if bitcoin bull season starts all altcoins will suffer. Eos will suffer in both ways.
Although the EOS is high, but the value is not equal to ETH, I, for example, EOS growth rate is 15% and ETH is only 7-8%, in terms of value, the ETH is higher. So I just want to hold onto ETH. That is my personal opinion, people can comment
crypto1nvest

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:50:07 AM

I personally see two scenarios:
first one goes up from here we now, already hit 0.618 fibo level, and have some trade on this level in the past.
the second one go lower to the support level around 0.0135-0.0145 where we have strong support and fibo level 0.786. Will see. Good luck
staking.com

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:00:40 AM

Both are worth investing in ! Competition is always good for business and with the race ETH,EOS and NEO are having,all three of them will thrive because the market is big enough for all of them to succeed. If I had to choose one of them to invest in, I would go for ETH. With the upcoming implementation of Casper (PoS) only sky is the limit for Ethereum.
Boristhecat (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:38:00 PM

I personally see two scenarios:
first one goes up from here we now, already hit 0.618 fibo level, and have some trade on this level in the past.
the second one go lower to the support level around 0.0135-0.0145 where we have strong support and fibo level 0.786. Will see. Good luck
Thank you for your forecast, I'm happy to see how it will be correlated with the actual values
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:40:33 PM

EOS is looking promising, but is no mach for Ethereum, yet. Today the market is red and EOS is falling a lot more than Ethereum.
I agree with you, but if we assume that this is a temporary correction for news on the Korean exchange, the market will quickly recover. Therefore, the EOS will make + 20%, and ETH only + 11%.

As I see, EOS is growing faster than Ethereum. I changed some of my ETH altcoins for EOS. Now I am going to hold the alts I have for a really long time.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:39:47 PM

personally I prefer eth for short and long term. but it does not matter if you want to hold both, as both are worth entering the portfolio list.
EOS is best more supporting to short term investment but Ethereum is only supporting to long term because EOS is anytime sudden hype is possible but Ethereum is slowly moving forward or backward. I don't know why still some peoples are said Ethereum is the short term platform. This will make big profit in future but not short period.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
casty3000

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:03:07 PM

ETH looks better next time. However, EOS seems to pass ETH in the long run. Ethereum has a new infrastructure for ICOs to be announced in the near future, and if that infrastructure is really robust, EOS can not go beyond ETH again.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
blogmantube

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:10:54 PM

Of these coins for investment, I would choose Ethereum, since this coin has great potential, which can bring good profits.
Boristhecat (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:04:12 AM

As I see, EOS is growing faster than Ethereum. I changed some of my ETH altcoins for EOS. Now I am going to hold the alts I have for a really long time.
By the way, yesterday I changed one ETH to EOS, if I get a rebound then sell to get profit in ETH, if not then will hold EOS as a long-term investment.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:14:25 AM

Actually, EOS have it's capabilities to compete in the market and considering its status right now it really have in good trend. But not in a way that it could surpass ETH base on it is price. For me, I may consider EOS and ETH for either short or long term investment as both of them surely gives us profit in the end.
Boristhecat (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:37:52 PM

Actually, EOS have it's capabilities to compete in the market and considering its status right now it really have in good trend. But not in a way that it could surpass ETH base on it is price. For me, I may consider EOS and ETH for either short or long term investment as both of them surely gives us profit in the end.
It is for this reason that I believe the speculation in this pair is safe. Both coins are good for investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: