Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:38:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS/ETH short term  (Read 657 times)
heidikim

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:17:10 PM

I think that with Eos establishing its own blockchain network, it will rise like neo. But it needs to take more steps to make this rise permanent. If they want to make this platform like Ethereum, there is a long way to go
Boristhecat (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:09:26 PM

Amazing movement shows EOS, growth against the market.
I'll wait a little longer and then decide whether to fix the profit (in ETH) or not.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:11:22 PM

EOS is more likely in short-term because mainnet will be launched soon and price is low now. Successful mainnet will rise up EOS price to the ATH, IMHO.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Turkoin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:32:49 PM

It is still printing through the EOS/ETH parity of the ico's EOS. I think it's going to be a fluctuating period. this is in the parte. because the rise of ETH can negatively affect EOS.
yunusseymen16

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:43:53 PM

EOS was dropping so fast if you invest in now, you indeed have made a profit because the current exchange rate of the EOS is 0.0019. If you have not invested, then you should wait for the next drop of EOS to invest slightly, because experience should invest when the cryptos rate drops quickly.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:54:21 PM

I love those 2 crypto which is really has a potential regardless you hold for short term or long term . I hold both of them and I do not have plan to cash out yet maybe if i get like 500-1000 percentage of profit .
teamsah5416

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:54:57 PM

I think EOS is the best option. Because EOS main-net will launch in June, so there is still room for a short-term price increase in May. Then I believe that EOS is already overvalued (14B $ of market cap) for a project with no real use yet. I am looking for it to purchase more EOS.
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:04:53 PM

Investing in EOS in the short term is perfectly reasonable in a situation where the exchange rate is declining. If the investment in the altcoins in the short-term, you should invest in the top 5 CMC cryptos market only. As predicted by the individual, the EOS by the end of 2018 rates will increase rapidly, potentially up to 30 dollars in exchange rates.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:11:15 AM

eos mainnet is incoming. price up or down, we saw $20 before
Boristhecat (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:53:48 PM

I think EOS is the best option. Because EOS main-net will launch in June, so there is still room for a short-term price increase in May. Then I believe that EOS is already overvalued (14B $ of market cap) for a project with no real use yet. I am looking for it to purchase more EOS.
I do not quite understand the logic - do you think that the EOS is overvalued, but you want to buy it more? Or is it just speculation before launching main-net?
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:18:04 PM

Eos is one of the best coins to do trading, but it is a good option for a long term investment. I still prefer EOS over a lot of other coins that i hold, and they are moving to their own blockchain in a few months from now. Eos is a must.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:43:52 PM

In my opinion, I do not that in a short term, there will be a huge pump for Ethereum and EOS because this widespread crisis or drop in the whole may last for a middle or long period of time (maybe a few weeks or months). In fact, due to patience is the key of success in the field of cryptocurrency, so the appropriate way is to wait a long term of time, and it is certain that those two currencies (ETH and EOS) will be more profitable after some months (2-4) especially when the value of Bitcoin will rise after this crisis , because all the market is related or linked to the best cryptocurreny ( Bitcoin ) , and I expect that Ethereum will increase to the  moon and their development will be more than EOS.
Plus, I guess that at the end of this year , there will be a good surprise in the market , so we just HODL and wait a long term. 
usawa0

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:56:09 PM

Buying EOS for a short term is a great idea. In the near future, this coin can give a serious profit.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:17:31 PM

Buying EOS for a short term is a great idea. In the near future, this coin can give a serious profit.
It's true considering that any moment, EOS mainnet will be live and many company will be used EOS blockchain. As of now. There is a lot of airdrop scheduled for all EOS token holders that's why it's the best to do short trade while it's bullish.

cryptowye

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:23:05 PM

More hype is on EOS now as it entering post ICO, all eyes now shift to its development, i still believe it's price still has more room to grow, maybe 2-3X on the he next crypto bull run. The long term fundamental still pending its development progress, same as ADA, IOTA l, ICX, NANO, plus others.
sakemias

Activity: 208
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:54:10 AM

I think EOS because with Ethereum we can invest in the long term and in EOS you can invest in the short term and can quickly have a profit and while Ethereum we can invest in the long term and can get a good profit because it has a good growth

HELLO!!!
Coins.co

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:25:57 AM

For a short term EOS would be the better choice as their main launch is happening right now. If everything goes smoothly the price may rise drastically in the following weeks, but it's still risky. ETH would be better for the long term as they have many plans for the near and not so near future as they need to protect their number 1 spot with strong competitors, such as EOS and NEO. All 3 coins would be good for the long term as they keep constantly improve their product. With strong competition no one has time to relax even for a second and they will keep pushing each other further.
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:39:04 AM

Does it make sense now to buy some EOS? There is a possibility that the ETH will be slightly corrected after such growth, and the EOS will continue to grow after correction.

you can buy both 2 and holding them for the long term. Because both are altcoins, which are of great interest to the Crypto community and the experts have appreciated the two altcoins.
But the price of EOS is cheaper and it fits more small investors. Anyway, investing in one of the two will still be profitable. The only problem is time. Cheesy

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
JohnnyDaMitch

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:41:47 AM

I am more than sure in that eos is much more better for as hort term vision, you can easily make a x2 from it. Ethereum is good enough too, but you can not make a huge profit out of it in a short period of time.
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:56:35 AM

Well, at this point both shows good result,and probably uluchshit can't choose, but I will try, currently still better shows themselves Ethereum, and I probably will vote for him.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: