Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:55:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BEARS ONLY] Predict the next big crash <600  (Read 5671 times)
bitleif

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

I'm always grumpy in the morning.

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 08:28:06 PM

So that just happened. Anyone hear the pop? Grin
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 12:26:01 AM

So that just happened. Anyone hear the pop? Grin

It was more like a slow leak that turned into stream. 
hieroglyph

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 04:51:26 PM

I'm surprised there aren't more bears on here.  I suspect a price drop but not very much and price is moving up last I checked.  Bears are always entertaining so lets here some predictions!

Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 05:24:36 PM

And this small correction was just the prelude to the crash, all market indicators show really bad.
Like which ones?

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
bitleif

Activity: 351

I'm always grumpy in the morning.

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 06:36:00 PM

My biggest lesson this time around was "put in buy orders" when you're anticipating a correction. I sold out at the right time but didn't really profit much from it since the action happened too fast.

I do believe we will get another "crash", but it might as well be from $2000-$3000 down to here.
nrd525
Legendary

Activity: 1867
Merit: 1023

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 07:34:23 PM

I'm thinking if the Bitcoinica liquidation goes through and they sell 10,000+ BTC (to return everyone's assets in USD) that could trigger something.  Rumor is they are making progress.  Though this might take a very long time before it happens.

Digital Gold for Gamblers and True Believers
Tzupy
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 09:50:17 PM

And this small correction was just the prelude to the crash, all market indicators show really bad.
Like which ones?

Indicators like stochastic RSI, money flow index and MACD looked bad, and the ~300$ price drop that followed confirmed my post.
But it wasn't the April 10th style of crash that I was expecting, this market is different, most sellers hold tight for now.
If several hours from now, or even tomorrow 3rd December (if volume stays low) there will start another 300$ - 400$ price drop,
then the scenario that I find most probable now, that the market has started capitulation, will be confirmed.
The total drop from 1242$ to 840$ was about 30%, while the drop at the end of a supporting sub-wave has usually been about 10%,
so that drop fits much better with the first large drop of capitulation than with another type.

Sometimes, if it looks too bullish, it's actually bearish
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 10:54:07 PM

Like which ones?

Indicators like stochastic RSI, money flow index and MACD looked bad, and the ~300$ price drop that followed confirmed my post.
But it wasn't the April 10th style of crash that I was expecting, this market is different, most sellers hold tight for now.
If several hours from now, or even tomorrow 3rd December (if volume stays low) there will start another 300$ - 400$ price drop,
then the scenario that I find most probable now, that the market has started capitulation, will be confirmed.
The total drop from 1242$ to 840$ was about 30%, while the drop at the end of a supporting sub-wave has usually been about 10%,
so that drop fits much better with the first large drop of capitulation than with another type.

Okay, stock speak. Nice. What are the real world indicators? Is China pulling out? Did congress revert their recent opinions? Fatal flaws in the code discovered? What?

pand70

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 11:05:18 PM

I don't know if bitcoin will evetually crash but the truth is that it has lost its upward dynamic. My bet is that it's going down but not a crash of course.

donjoe

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 11:11:12 PM

I'd like to predict things, but that stupid Google Trends thing seems to always start lagging by 4-5 days just when things are getting interesting with Bitcoin. It did the same in April.

Anyway, I too am still expecting a downward trend, though by the looks of things this time it's not going to be a sudden crash but some kind of jittery and fidgety long-term fizzle, which is probably better in terms of maintaining the confidence of most newcomers - we don't want flashcrash type evolutions that scare the newbies away because we want their money after all. Tongue

▮█     KRYLL     ▮█     AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE     ▮█
▁▁   ▮ █     Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement     █ ▮   ▁▁
╚═══════●  ﹙ Telegram ﹚  ●●  ﹙ Twitter ﹚  ●●  ﹙ Facebook ﹚  ═══════╝
klovishey

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Selling Coupons Babie

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 11:28:07 PM

I'm surprised there aren't more bears on here.  I suspect a price drop but not very much and price is moving up last I checked.  Bears are always entertaining so lets here some predictions!

It means only one thing, a crash is about to come! Get ready to buy cheap I guess
pand70

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 12:24:57 AM

I'd like to predict things, but that stupid Google Trends thing seems to always start lagging by 4-5 days just when things are getting interesting with Bitcoin. It did the same in April.

Anyway, I too am still expecting a downward trend, though by the looks of things this time it's not going to be a sudden crash but some kind of jittery and fidgety long-term fizzle, which is probably better in terms of maintaining the confidence of most newcomers - we don't want flashcrash type evolutions that scare the newbies away because we want their money after all. Tongue

A downward trend will trigger flash crashes and flash rises. The market depth is not enough for things to be stable.

JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4018
Merit: 4505

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 12:36:45 AM

Bears are always entertaining

Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 12:48:59 AM

Is it really too much to ask for to have the doom and gloom backed up with something of a little substance?

I voted no to the euro all 3 times. I did so based on the fact that nobody who talked about how great it would be for us could explain why. I'm seeing the same thing here. Nobody can explain why we are about to crash, but many people are certain that we are. And I call bullshit. Explain your position bears.

ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 12:50:43 AM

again, get out
Tzupy
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 07:09:16 PM

Like which ones?

Today we got the confirmation that the market is in corrective wave C (I shouldn't have written 'capitulation' for the whole wave C, I know).
It took several days longer than I expected, and right now I can't tell where exactly in wave C the market is, probably in the middle.

pand70

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 07:51:03 PM

Today we got the confirmation that the market is in corrective wave C (I shouldn't have written 'capitulation' for the whole wave C, I know).
It took several days longer than I expected, and right now I can't tell where exactly in wave C the market is, probably in the middle.

Today we had the news that baidu no longer accepts bitcoins. Nothing more nothing less and more important no waves.

Tzupy
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 07:56:12 PM

Today we had the news that baidu no longer accepts bitcoins. Nothing more nothing less and more important no waves.

News can only trigger large market moves earlier (waves, sub-waves), but those happen even in the absence of news.

pand70

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 08:47:41 PM

News can only trigger large market moves earlier (waves, sub-waves), but those happen even in the absence of news.

No matter how hard you try to convince yourself that bitcoin price follows some waves, today it's a flash crash caused by bad news.

GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 09:07:02 PM

No matter how hard you try to convince yourself that bitcoin price follows some waves, today it's a flash crash caused by bad news.

In a bull market every news seem bullish. In a bear market every news seem bearish.

so far all the news r bearish since 3 days but bitcoin still at $900

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: