Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:29:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin continue to rise?  (Read 1858 times)
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:52:42 PM

According to technical analysis this correction of bitcoin will end tomorrow probably at 9200$. Then I think we will see break downward trend at 10500$ and next 12000$. I am sure that Bitcoin update its maximums this year.
I think the price of bitcoin is currently experiencing some decline. the price goes back to the $ 9500 price. well, I think today can reach the price of $ 10k, because a while ago I saw bitcoin prices around $ 9900. well, but I think it will soon experience an increase again.
we can be optimistic if in this year bitcoin price reaches $ 10k and it is just waiting time in the next few months. I am optimistic if the bitcoin increase will continue to be high and will not be in the low level for long periods of time.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitlife81

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:55:40 PM

For me yes ofcourse  because many people are investing in bitcoin and many people are starting to know what bitcoin is bitcoin will continue to grow as the time go on.
roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:58:17 PM

Bitcoin already overcome from the crisis now in a better form but it again started to fall down slowly but I'm sure it will not continue too much . It will raise again more powerfully and break the present record of highest price in crypto market.
cocktail111

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 05:04:47 PM

Bitcoin will rise as it has been in the support and resistance zone now. As the bull run is coming, I see a very positive sign for bitcoin.
tommisetiyawan

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:10:56 PM

For my own thinking Bitcoin will continue and increase, As I see quite a lot of people investing in bitcoin, In recent times bitcoin is still gaining a lot of popularity than ever before, which is why many potential investors are eyeing investment in the world of cryptocurrency, I think right now is the start of the bitcoin time will rise again, why? because as we can see the passage of time charts of bitcoin prices last month until now is being improved. I hope the bitcoin value will continue to increase, because if it happens I think we can get more profit this year.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:17:34 PM

The Bitcoin is reaching $10,000 again.

Personally, I think cryptos will be the future, even some countries already banned them, like China and South Korea.

Recently, an news shaped my eyes again, it said that the investment banking powerhouse Goldman Sachs will start trading Bitcoin futures using its own money.
Bitcoin (BTC.X): will this rally sustain?

Do you think bitcoin will continue to increase?

This actually depends on a lot of factors, mainly the government, the market, the number of invetors and the technology supporting bitcoin. Not to mention, you also consider the economic standing of each country as its development may continue to spread if all countries are able to embrace its development.
To answer your question, bitcoin will continue to rise since it has brrn the reigning cryptocurrency for 8 years. Bitcoin has also been the revolutionary concept behind the idea of transcating without the need of any personal appearance.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Ewankoba

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:20:27 PM

Bitcoin will continue to rise. By next month, the bitcoin may increase but 2k or maybe higher. And by the end of this year, the bitcoin may increase. It is possoble that it may increase higher than last december 2017. So maybe it is about 25k? But no one knows.

Maybe it the amount may decrease, but it will not as low as before. It may decrease by a hundred dollars, but not a thousand.
cosmo1

Activity: 48
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:25:54 PM

Personally, I think cryptos will be the future, even some countries already banned them, like China and South Korea.

Recently, an news shaped my eyes again, it said that the investment banking powerhouse Goldman Sachs will start trading Bitcoin futures using its own money.

Yes bitcoin will continue to rise.Even banning in some countries but bitcoin value will increase and in future has some chances that banned countries will make bitcoin as legal.Any thing can happen.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 05:27:30 PM

As we recently had a correction process I am expecting Bitcoin to rise in the rest of the year and it will not only recover the price but also it will hit a fresh all time high level before next year. This time market will respond in much matured sense as compared to that of previous price rally and correction period. I am sure that this correction process has taught a very good lesson to the investors who are investing heavily without doing much research about the market. I am bullish on Bitcoin for short term as well as for super long term.
Mihail.B

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:39:11 PM

Bitcoin grows throughout the time, those who take the time and wait, ignoring the negative, he earns. The one who is waiting for a quick profit and that the bubble will soon burst, the result will remain with nothing!
quyethuynh

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:43:41 PM

I think the price of bitcoin is currently experiencing some decline. the price goes back to the $ 9500 price. well, I think today can reach the price of $ 10k, because a while ago I saw bitcoin prices around $ 9900. well, but I think it will soon experience an increase again.
BitProCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:45:06 PM

I think it will continue to rise, even if the price is low or high, because there are many people already invest in bitcoin, so it is very possible. Because we know that btc on the future the price may rise or high.
onemancrypto

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 05:50:29 PM

2017 is been the Fantasy year of all Bitcoin Lover. But we should not expect more and more. Dreaming something so big which is impossible to happen. Still i am newbee and have little or no experience regarding crypto world. Ups and down is so normal in this world . Yes more more countries will accept bitcoin as the base price will shift more and more higher. But i want the smooth drive here. I don't miracle tonight and miracle to be happened. Generally yes it will continue to rise (Saying it in both sense Price and Popularity) and i think Bitcoin is still like me Newbee , way to grow older.
Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:56:19 PM

Yes! I'm sure bitcoin will always continue to rise,because there still have soo many investor to support bitcoin and there still so many people invest money in bitcoin.
we all know bitcoin has a great future so its posible if bitcoin will continue to rise.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 06:25:05 PM

Yes, I think bitcoin will rise sharply in the future, because bitcoin has great potential and its help and a lot of people, the job is now investing in bitcoin and keeping it patient waiting, i hope last By 2018 it will reach $ 25,000.

Yes,bitcoin will rise simultaneously this days because the World cup bitcoin payment system create by the Russian will boost the price  of the market. Besides, the markt correction is fully settle and the whales will step in any time from now but that doesn't mean the price will rise to price range you mentioned because the price force that will do that is yet to exist in the market.

Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:42:44 PM

Even some countries banned bitcoin, I only considered those unfortunate events as minor setback for bitcoin and the whole industry of cryptocurrency. I still believe that the market for block chain technology will continue to rise in the next years. I think this decade is when crypto will mature and I hope that this is the period when people will accept and recognize its potential.
ericmalik

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:54:23 PM

ever since, invest on bitcoin is a sensible work because the value of bitcoin is constantly increase so we can say yes .
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:56:17 PM

Maybe yes or maybe go again for a down fall. No one can predict what will happen with the price of bitcoin in the market all we can do to know what will be the next price is wait for it. Bitcoin can't be stable because from time to time transactions are different they were not the same like the first transaction to the last. Sometimes it goes low sometimes goes up.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:53:17 PM

Even some countries banned bitcoin, I only considered those unfortunate events as minor setback for bitcoin and the whole industry of cryptocurrency. I still believe that the market for block chain technology will continue to rise in the next years. I think this decade is when crypto will mature and I hope that this is the period when people will accept and recognize its potential.

There is literally nothing a country can do to prevent anyone from buying or selling bitcoin. Even if they "ban" it, it doesn't really make a difference.
overseer470

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:55:44 PM

Of course you can not doubt in the future all coins will grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: