Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:05:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin is good for mining now ?  (Read 582 times)
Chacon994

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:59:46 AM

Regarding the market which are very volatile now. I don't think mining is really profitable for now. Some people still mining because they are already attached to it. But if you still want to try on mining a coin, I think Ethereum, and Monero is still the best option. Or you could try new coin with much hype like NANO or ETN.
These are the two currencies that I am exploiting. But I find mining ETN on android phone is faster than tapping NANO. I can earn 50 dollars with 13 phone android
minhkhoa1990

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:07:45 AM

There are lots of coin to invest. You can invest in the top 10 coin. You should invest in the right amount of capital.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:43:56 AM

Which coin is good for mining now ?
With this situation, which we now observe on the crypto market, mining is not the best way to make money. I do not know what coins are now suitable for mining, but I know for sure that it is not worth extraction of ETH and BTC.

Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:47:40 AM

It depends on your GP but the most popular is still ETH. But if you are not comfortable with it always check the stats on https://whattomine.com/
Consider ethereum will move to the POS casper and it has stated in the whitepaper if the block reward will be reduced from 3 ethereum to the 0.6 ethereum and it will not be a good choice for long-term. Lisk looks another good option for OP. But it looks like OP needs a new coin to make it worth to be minted.
I thought they will change to POS from POW. But i will choose ZEC,ETC to mine coinse it is way more comforable to mine tokens. Do you suggest any GP to buy? i use GTX1080 and i really wanted to buy more. if you could assist me.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:53:04 PM

I think the good coin for mining is the one and only the company of bitcoins because they are the best cryptocurrency in the whole world which gives them lots of income and securities in future.
bitdealer91

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 05:01:36 PM

If we consider all events related to etc, I would choose it for mining. But as I know, a lot of people switched to him. Not bad looking rvn for mining.

ECO   -   Eco is one simple balance that lets you spend, send, save and make money.  
▬▬▬▬▬      Go to eco.com and learn!      ▬▬▬▬▬
   -    Discord - find me here!    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get points Now!
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:11:23 PM

Right now there are so many coins to mine but i choose  Nexty because its just superb  being that its fast with instant transfer with zero charges on transaction fees.I would advise or urge you to mine on Nexty
D4smin

Activity: 414
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 05:33:01 PM

I think that depends on you. all potentially everything is difficult predictable let alone altcoin now make so confused ... if today satoshi 200 next week could be 50 satoshi or others .... maybe for a while can use dashboard, etherium, or old coin coins. If I think more and more types of altcoin, the greater the chance of profit.
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:39:55 PM

At the same time, Ethereal is the best currency you should exploit now. Currently Ethereum is developing very strongly, there are many investors are using this currency. Ethereum is the world's second largest electronic currency after bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are dropping so that investors buying ethereum is the best choice.
Cryptodrees

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:29:17 PM

The mining of this two(Ethereum and Monero) is best rather than undergoing much stress in mining Bitcoin.Monero is a good coin that you can mine now and the best part of it is that you really do not need a lot of expensive hardware like you would need to mine bitcoins.This is the one that I can confirm myself right now, there are others out there so you can just search for them and think of mining them easily.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:22:56 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 12:26:20 PM by SmartIphone

The mining of this two(Ethereum and Monero) is best rather than undergoing much stress in mining Bitcoin.Monero is a good coin that you can mine now and the best part of it is that you really do not need a lot of expensive hardware like you would need to mine bitcoins.This is the one that I can confirm myself right now, there are others out there so you can just search for them and think of mining them easily.

JoniPopens

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:31:09 AM

For me, the good coin is pundi X - is a decentralized platform, which aims to simplify the treatment cryptocurrency users. It is designed to make it easier for users to purchase goods and services using crypto currency. Pundi X plans to distribute hundreds of smart devices for sale to retail outlets. Then, retailers will be able to accept payment in the form of Pundi X tokens. This whole system allows retailers to reduce commission fees. Pundi X changed its ticker symbol from PXS to NPXS. The team behind the project, wants to help each owner cryptocurrency go to the store and buy whatever they want, like a debit or credit card. All you need to do is find a seller who has PONI X POS.
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:05:55 AM

I think mining with GPU will be more profitable then mining bitcoin for now, the difficult of bitcoin is very high.
You can try to mine XMR or ETH, it will be worth. Or if you confuse, you can go here to know what coin you want to mine : https://whattomine.com/
southcat

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:15:25 AM

In my opinion, the only thing that makes money for investment is mining, because all you dig into are you, there is no transaction failure. And the best mining is Ethereum. Mining will make you rich.
Manjita950

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:48:05 AM

The good coin of mining is ETH. ETH is the best coin of mining at this time. It is more profitable then mining bitcoin. Monero is also profitable.
Etronix

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:39:16 AM

I follow some ico telegram channels, and find Dice Money can be mined. Currently this coin is newly released in the exchange market, so maybe you can try it for long-term investment.
btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:00:31 AM

I think the good coin for mining now is ethereum although the market is no longer friendly due to some issues from other countries. ETH will still be the best crypto currency with a lot of communities so that people who support this too much, good development. It all guarantees that the value of this coin will surely rise, so do not be afraid to mine ethereum.
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:02:30 AM

in my opinion, a good koj tang for us to mine now is Ethereum. because the price of ethereum is very significant in the market. even the enthusiast of ethereum is very high.
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:05:28 AM

Regarding the market which are very volatile now. I don't think mining is really profitable for now. Some people still mining because they are already attached to it. But if you still want to try on mining a coin, I think Ethereum, and Monero is still the best option. Or you could try new coin with much hype like NANO or ETN.

right, I agree with you. a good coin to mine at this time Ethereum and monero because these two coins are the best choice for us who want to mine. let alone price movements ethereum and monero very significant the market.
Isabella.21joy

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:06:21 AM

In my opinion,  Ethereum is the best choice for mining. Its price increasing day by day it is more profitable .
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: